Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Anyone know how long ideaspanel take to deliver their rewards(Amazon giftcard)? I don't know whether I should go do my Amazon order or wait until I get the reward to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Got a check and a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Got a check and a survey.

A check ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

OmegaGene wrote: »
    A check ?

Cheque..

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Did anybody hear anything from REDC during the week?

Not a sausage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

got two €2 redc surveys today, after hitting the 50 point, looking back on my survey history I seem to hit the 50 point every three months

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I got one today off redc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Irish opinions got back to me a few days ago about not sending me surveys in the last 5 weeks, said they would look into it, nothing since from them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Irish opinions got back to me a few days ago about not sending me surveys in the last 5 weeks, said they would look into it, nothing since from them though.

I’m 2 weeks waiting on them to fix it. Emailed thhem yesterday to see what the stiry is - response back was “still waiting on IT to come back to her”

Very frustrating espec considering i’ve €20 waiting to be redeemed

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Has anyone had loads of invites from MOBROG in the last week? I've done four or five surveys that I didn't immediately screen out of and have earned well over a fiver in the past few days. It makes a change from how they usually work...

...or don't.

• Advertisement

which one4all cards need to be verified? is it ideas panel or ireach?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

pgj2015 wrote: »
    which one4all cards need to be verified? is it ideas panel or ireach?

IReach..

Waiting nearly 3 weeks for the issue with my IO account to be sorted. Still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

I had a survey from red c and they asked if I would use a dongle for a speed test, why not I thought and then when it arrived they tell me it’s a 3 year speed test lol.
    It pays €125 on completion but 3 years is a bit too long

Dongle is going back

I had a survey from red c and they asked if I would use a dongle for a speed test, why not I thought and then when it arrived they tell me it’s a 3 year speed test lol.
    It pays €125 on completion but 3 years is a bit too long

Dongle is going back

Got the same one omega, I said no thank you, how much informatIon will they collect about you from it

Naid23 wrote: »
    Waiting nearly 3 weeks for the issue with my IO account to be sorted. Still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

I nearly had a survey finished when it just stopped last week, reported it took three days to come back, they saw the fault and credited me the money.

I nearly had a survey finished when it just stopped last week, reported it took three days to come back, they saw the fault and credited me the money.

Mine seems to be an issue with my account. Cant do surveys or claim rewards for credit already on my account. Very annoying.

Got the same one omega, I said no thank you, how much informatIon will they collect about you from it

Exactly what I was thinking
    Did you send it back ?

Exactly what I was thinking
    Did you send it back ?
    Didn't accept the survey omega

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

DId anyone else have a problem with a long RedC one for Aer Lingus for a fiver? It wasn't the usual RedC interface. It went all the way through, then after the demographic questions at the end, I got; "Invalid login parameters" error message.

I've reported it by email, so we'll see what they come back with during the week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Had that same issue. Have emailed them too.

Anyone ever had an issue getting a gift card from Irish opinions. Ordered one back in March and still no sign which is strange.

nothing from redc in six days any one get a survey lately

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

I've been having the same issues with Irish Opinions. Couldn't claim rewards, wasn't getting notifications of new surveys etc. Like others I have been on to them about it for the last couple of weeks, and they kept saying they're looking into technical issues. This morning I got an email stating that my account has been indefinitely closed due to accuracy and attentiveness. Feels like a business trying to trim the fat and get rid of users with accumulated reward money? Anyone else get this? Think I'm done for good with the whole rewards for surveys thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

ripperman same thing happened me and lost over 80euro credit was really annoyed
    find a lot of those survey get a fair amount of info free
    you start a survey and when you in a bit and they have got information they say you are ineligable for it

I would be really annoyed having €80 on hold
    I collect every time I hit the €10 mark on irish opinions

Opinion world banned me for a breach of the rules and told me it was a mistake and they wouldsort it out
    I’m still waiting

Red c seems to be a disaster for me I got €10 when I signed up and hardly hear from them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

80 euro is not on hold is totally written off
    said i gave them false information which was nt true
    would nt indicate to me what the instances of false information were
    seems to me they want to cull the members who have been there a few years and get a new batch in

ripperman wrote: »
    I've been having the same issues with Irish Opinions. Couldn't claim rewards, wasn't getting notifications of new surveys etc. Like others I have been on to them about it for the last couple of weeks, and they kept saying they're looking into technical issues. This morning I got an email stating that my account has been indefinitely closed due to accuracy and attentiveness. Feels like a business trying to trim the fat and get rid of users with accumulated reward money? Anyone else get this? Think I'm done for good with the whole rewards for surveys thing.

i got the same email today, i never entered false information either, must have been with them around 6 years id say, its a lesson not to build up your credit on these sites, i only had 2 euro on my irish opinions account so, not too bothered about it all, they had boring enough surveys anyway, i find ireach have the most interesting surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

ripperman same thing happened me and lost over 80euro credit was really annoyed
    find a lot of those survey get a fair amount of info free
    you start a survey and when you in a bit and they have got information they say you are ineligable for it
    ripperman wrote: »

You could submit a Subject Access Request under the new GDPR regulations to get a copy of all data that they have about you. This might give you a chance to see the basis for their assessment.

Your e80 story is another good reason for cashing out as soon as you can, every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Do all gifts not offer argos vouchers anymore? Its a pain if they don't, I only do acumen and userneeds because I need argos stuff. Im not much interested in the other vouchers they offer, well, none of the ones that I can't get from IO a hell of a lot quicker.

• Advertisement

Tikithing wrote: »
    Do all gifts not offer argos vouchers anymore? Its a pain if they don't, I only do acumen and userneeds because I need argos stuff. Im not much interested in the other vouchers they offer, well, none of the ones that I can't get from IO a hell of a lot quicker.

If you want Argos vouchers try shop and scan pays about €70 a year with the chance to win more

Advertisement