Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

How does it take to get the voucher from allgifts once you redeem acumen points?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    How does it take to get the voucher from allgifts once you redeem acumen points?

Could be a couple of days, could be a week. They vary with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tikithing

Postgrad10 wrote: »

The first one I got took almost 2 weeks but the second one arrived in less than a day, I wouldn't panic too much if it takes a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Thanks. Going to put it towards something I have in mind for myself, I'll wait for it to arrive so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

how long does it take the one4all vouchers to arrive from ireach?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

pgj2015 wrote: »
    how long does it take the one4all vouchers to arrive from ireach?

I think I got them in about two weeks!

I think I got them in about two weeks!

i ordered 1 about 6 weeks ago, still no sign of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

So nearly 1 week since I contacted IO about the issue with my account and, apart from the automated replies, they haven't responded to any of my requests for an explanation. Not one reply. I guess they think I will just go away.

Seriously thinking of going down the legal route. Not sure of how though as the company is based in London I think.

Even if they do pay me, which is looking doubtful, I will never deal with them again.

Scammers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    So nearly 1 week since I contacted IO about the issue with my account and, apart from the automated replies, they haven't responded to any of my requests for an explanation. Not one reply. I guess they think I will just go away.

Seriously thinking of going down the legal route. Not sure of how though as the company is based in London I think.

Even if they do pay me, which is looking doubtful, I will never deal with them again.

Scammers!

They have 11 million panel members, it might take more than nearly a week to reply to you

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They have 11 million panel members, it might take more than nearly a week to reply to you

Do they have 11 million panel members requesting a response?

Ok, I understand that you're not affected by this issue. If you were, you wouldn't have such a flippant reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

This is the reply I received from IO regarding the fact that one of the surveys they kept offering me was taking me to a Malware infected site - 

We are sorry to hear the issues you were experiencing. However, this shouldn't have anything to do with the programming from our end, but rather the computer system may need an update. I would kindly suggest you go through the system setting, or re-install apple system, as there might have been a few adware/malware causing those issues.

In addition, please also check the following items and make adjustments if necessary:

• Delete old Internet history files and cookies
    • Enable cookies and popups on browsers
    • Ensure anti-virus and firewall allows access to our surveys and websites

• Ensure Internet Service Provider (ISP) allows access to our surveys and websites
    • Disable any active VPN or Proxy server connections 
    • Remove Adware and/or Spyware from your system

• Use a different up-to-date browser and another supportive electronic device like mobile phone

Not buying it. I rarely if ever have a problem with any kind of virus etc.
    "or re-install apple system"

Really? 

I was banned 2 years ago for no reason and only recently requested to have my account reactivated, so I have been affected in the past.
    My reply wasn’t flippant but give the company a chance to get back to you, others have had their accounts reactivated on this forum as you can see.

I don't need advice from you as I have already gone through this with IO earlier in the year. If you look back through the thread you will see that I first brought this up last Jan/Feb. Even when they reactivated my account, they didn't explain the reason for banning me.
    5+ days is more than enough time to respond. Any more than 2 days is unprofessional in these days of the internet.
    Also, if you look back, I'm not the only one to have their mails ignored.

It would take IO, or the parent company, no longer than a few seconds to mail me to inform me that there is an issue with my account but they choose not to do so. Either time.

Thanks for your advice but no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Scammers!

Hi Fuzzy Clam. I like you was affected earlier in the year and again this time. Kept getting the automated responses and would contact them every time I couldn't redeem my rewards. Went on the chat function and first "chatted" to Kai who was useless. Then "chatted" with Hana who was as helpful as she could be. She assured me that all my contact had been received and that my account was being reviewed but couldn't tell me how long the process would take. While not ideal I was ok knowing that I was not just being ignored. Whole process took 3 weeks but was resolved about a week after "chatting" with Hana. Have been able to redeem my rewards and am receiving surveys again. Hope you get sorted soon. Very frustrating i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

malcy wrote: »
    This is the reply I received from IO regarding the fact that one of the surveys they kept offering me was taking me to a Malware infected site - 

I got a survey like this a few days ago. Site was flagged with malware of some description. I just opted not to complete survey.

IO survey for cars came in, great timing i thought as i sat down with a cuppa on break, shagging thing is stuck on loading page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got an E Mail from IO today after looking for my GDPR info.No info at all,but a chap called John said they were looking into my request to be reinstated as I felt I had done nothing wrong.he also thanked me for my patience(wow)!I said today i was shocked to be accused of "non attentiveness and inacuricies "I will await developments.

jluv wrote: »
    Hi Fuzzy Clam. I like you was affected earlier in the year and again this time. Kept getting the automated responses and would contact them every time I couldn't redeem my rewards. Went on the chat function and first "chatted" to Kai who was useless. Then "chatted" with Hana who was as helpful as she could be. She assured me that all my contact had been received and that my account was being reviewed but couldn't tell me how long the process would take. While not ideal I was ok knowing that I was not just being ignored. Whole process took 3 weeks but was resolved about a week after "chatting" with Hana. Have been able to redeem my rewards and am receiving surveys again. Hope you get sorted soon. Very frustrating i know!

Well this was the reply I received last weekend

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.

As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.

We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Valued Opinions Team

A quick search on the net has revealed many others, not just with Irish Opinions but also with Valued Opinions, who have received the same response.

sugarman wrote: »
    Same generic copy and paste responses here too until this morning when I replied to an email I'd gotten within seconds. Said she'll look into it and has forwarded it onto their technical team.. still not holding out much hope.
    Well I got an email this morning (after sending them a few e mails) stating I was shocked to be accused of such dishonesty been a member for years with no problems etc.
    Just said "After review your'e account has been reactivated".Nothing else.
    I'm going to try and claim my €30 straight away(Tesco Vouchers) and see what happens.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Well I got an email this morning (after sending them a few e mails) stating I was shocked to be accused of such dishonesty been a member for years with no problems etc.
    Just said "After review your'e account has been reactivated".Nothing else.
    I'm going to try and claim my €30 straight away(Tesco Vouchers) and see what happens.

If you decide to stay with them, redeem vouchers every 10 Euros. At least when it happens again, you won't be too much out of pocket.

If you decide to stay with them, redeem vouchers every 10 Euros. At least when it happens again, you won't be too much out of pocket.
    I've decided to give them one more shot but will be heeding this advise. I've also decided to close any slower paying accounts eg Askmepayme,userneeds and Ideas panel.
    On a positive I've 50 coming from RedC this month and 15 still on account:)

• Advertisement

Claimed €20 Tesco vouchers and No Bloody Error message for once.On their way to me,even got a survey so seems to be up and running again.Was scared ****less doing survey in case I was not attentive enough.I have €17 left to claim and will claim €10 tomorrow(have to wait 24hrs to claim again).After that I'm not bothered with them.Can't be on a site when my head is on the chopping block for some spurious reason at any moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I had an email this morning from MySurvey apologising for the downtime last week, and claiming that I can get 100 points for logging into my account. Tried to get the points, it didn't work. Tried to do some surveys, they won't work either....

I had an email this morning from MySurvey apologising for the downtime last week, and claiming that I can get 100 points for logging into my account. Tried to get the points, it didn't work. Tried to do some surveys, they won't work either....
    I got this too but it said the points won't be added until 72 hours after you log in. Didnt have any new surveys but theres one ending in numbers 8999 or something that's been there days but just says I've participated already any time I click into it..

I got this too but it said the points won't be added until 72 hours after you log in. Didnt have any new surveys but theres one ending in numbers 8999 or something that's been there days but just says I've participated already any time I click into it..
    same here.Did the actual 999 survey about a week ago when MS started again but it's still on my home page.

Got three surveys from IO this afternoon.Need a break from these surveys at the moment.Banned for 6 weeks now one survey after the other.Too much love from IO now.Need a rest now.

i did 2 surveys from mysurvey last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

None of the surveys will even load for me. I just reach the page which says it's redirecting, please wait, and it stops completely. Ah well...

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got three surveys from IO this afternoon.Need a break from these surveys at the moment.Banned for 6 weeks now one survey after the other.Too much love from IO now.Need a rest now.

They can wreck your head at times, and some of the surveys can be strange
    How are you feeling today ?
    How did you feel yesterday ?
    How many times have you eaten bread today ?

I've decided to give them one more shot but will be heeding this advise. I've also decided to close any slower paying accounts eg Askmepayme,userneeds and Ideas panel.
    On a positive I've 50 coming from RedC this month and 15 still on account:)
    RED C I have found is one of the best sites around.They are reliable and that is what you want.Screened out of some but get some,paid when they say you will be.Red C are good.

• Advertisement

They can wreck your head at times, and some of the surveys can be strange
    How are you feeling today ?
    How did you feel yesterday ?
    How many times have you eaten bread today ?

Tell me about it.Been through the mill with IO since Christmas.banned ,un banned,banned again now back in again and smothered in surveys.Yes I know the feeling.

Advertisement