Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Red c is slow for me I’ve been a member 2 months and on €25

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Red c is slow for me I’ve been a member 2 months and on €25

Stick with it..they may have a quota that can meet 50 in any given month so it might be your turn next month. It seems to come in waves for me. A few and then a lot. This month I think I had 10. They defineatly
    pay the best per survey..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I agree they pay the best per survey, maybe I will get more surveys this month.
    Irish opinions seems to be the most consistent so far I’m averaging €10 a week with them

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i did 2 surveys from mysurvey last night.

did anyone else get that 1500 points one - spent the last three hours or so finishing it between making dinner and doing other bits and bobs - but it failed to credit me the points.. sickened :D haha does that normally happen with mysurvey?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

did anyone else get that 1500 points one - spent the last three hours or so finishing it between making dinner and doing other bits and bobs - but it failed to credit me the points.. sickened :D haha does that normally happen with mysurvey?

i never do surveys that would take me more than 25 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

IT'S BACK?!?!?

Read back through the thread a bit, that survey is infamous for not crediting. it shows up regularly on a number of the survey sites for 15 Euro or more, and then there's another wave of confusion when it doesn't credit for weeks. If it doesn't credit soon, send them a ticket, with the survey code if you have it.

IT'S BACK?!?!?

Read back through the thread a bit, that survey is infamous for not crediting. it shows up regularly on a number of the survey sites for 15 Euro or more, and then there's another wave of confusion when it doesn't credit for weeks. If it doesn't credit soon, send them a ticket, with the survey code if you have it.

already have, so it's not the first time it's been up?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its a tracker survey, it comes back every so often; think the most I've seen it offer is €19 on IO.

If you have done it before and are offered it again do it ONLY on the SAME survey provider. Something that 'expensive' is one that will guarantee you get kicked off for doing it twice by mistake. If the same provider sends it to you it is because the company paying for it wants to see how you've changed over time.

The long time before payment is probably each response being checked manually by a human. If you're getting €19 for it you can be sure the survey firm is getting closer to 50; so its not something they'll take lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

degrss you will eventually get credited in a few weeks
    i have a feeling that that was the survey that led a lot of us being dropped from their panel permanently after they went through the results with a fine tooth comb
    if i knew what was going to happen i would nt have bothered to do that survey

sorry L1011 was posting the same msge as you at the same time we have reached the same conclusion about the big paying surveys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭1dave123

Re Irish Opinions ...... I was unable to redeem rewards in early June having received a QSB0303-17 err-msg. I stopped receiving surveys since then too.

A google search of that code led to this thread - so a quick thanks to Fuzzy Clam for including that specific code in his January Posting.

From reading the posts on this thread I at least had some idea of what might be happening.

I contacted IO via web chat on 11th June to tell them I was getting an err-msg and when I heard nothing back I emailed them 25th June. The email simply said I was unable to redeem and was getting the err-msg above.

Today I received the email below

Dear Irish Opinions Member,

Thank you for your message. In regard to your query, we have now re-approved access to your account. The reason you were experiencing login issues was due to a routine security check. We had to temporarily suspended your access while we conducted this maintenance and verified certain information.

We want to assure you that everything is fine and you can now log back in to your account as normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you continue to enjoy our service. Happy surveying!

Kai
    The Irish Opinions Team

So all in all I lost access for a month but back in now. There u have it, I hope this is of some interest to someone. All the best.

L1011 wrote: »
    Its a tracker survey, it comes back every so often; think the most I've seen it offer is €19 on IO.

If you have done it before and are offered it again do it ONLY on the SAME survey provider. Something that 'expensive' is one that will guarantee you get kicked off for doing it twice by mistake. If the same provider sends it to you it is because the company paying for it wants to see how you've changed over time.

The long time before payment is probably each response being checked manually by a human. If you're getting €19 for it you can be sure the survey firm is getting closer to 50; so its not something they'll take lightly.

they mailed me almost exactly what you said there :D haha cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

just got my account reactivated on io now after three weeks, defo taught I was booted for good

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alexf001

Finished the 1500 points survey on mysurvey a couple of days ago. It stayed in my surveys section and I did not get credited with the points. I tried clicking back into the survey and it read "You have already completed this survey". Anyone know how I can contact the people at mysurvey? Or anyone know anything about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

alexf001 wrote: »
    Finished the 1500 points survey on mysurvey a couple of days ago. It stayed in my surveys section and I did not get credited with the points. I tried clicking back into the survey and it read "You have already completed this survey". Anyone know how I can contact the people at mysurvey? Or anyone know anything about this

It's a standard flaw with that survey. You'll get your points in a few weeks. You should have a "contact" option on their site.

I gave up on MySurvey long ago. They're the only company I dropped. They are next to useless.

anybody do surveys for mobrog
    i do and dont find them great offer loads of surveys but ineligable and software offers often tagged on before refusal

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

I like Mobrog. I don't get tons of surveys but I like that you can cash out at €5, the payout is super quick and the customer service is fast if you have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mobrog are steady and cash out to PayPal very easily.

Anyone used triaba panel? What's it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

alexf001 wrote: »
    Anyone used triaba panel? What's it like?

I've been using Triaba for about six years now. They pay well enough when I qualify for surveys, but aren't very transparent when it comes to what has credited from the survey history. (Typical for a Cint panel.) Cashout to PayPal is available at 5 Euro, and a fee is taken for the transaction. Go for it! :cool:

• Advertisement

Curious, if a specific survey shows up on one site like IO or mysurvey or whatever and you complete it, can you do that same survey on another site (knowingly or not as you begin it)or will it just not appear elsewhere for you as you've completed it?

been doing some on swagbucks and getting nothing from anyone else lately, and figured this may be the case

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

I have sometimes done the same survey but for different survey companies. This works best when the surveys issue from different providers around the same time. Generally my experience is that if you have done it with one survey company you get screened out with other survey providers.

If the commissioning company is able to tell you've done the survey twice, expect to get booted off both survey providers (after they don't get paid for your entry)

L1011 wrote: »
    If the commissioning company is able to tell you've done the survey twice, expect to get booted off both survey providers (after they don't get paid for your entry)

great :D So, what would you do yourself - stick to one company or stay doing a few and just quit whatever survey if ye know you've done it before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

sugarman wrote: »
    Still having a nightmare dealing with IO, they just keep sending generic emails and wont answer my specific questions. I have asked them several times now to supply with me the misinformation I allegedly supplied and have offered to back any answers I ever provided with hard evidence, i.e bank statements, bills, receipts etc.

I have been patient and polite in the hopefulness they'd restore the account, but im not getting anywhere it seems.

Im not letting this slide, has anyone already gone down the GDPR route? Im considering speaking to a solicitor out of principal even tho it'll outweigh the costs. Its pissed me off no end.

I received a more personal reply from them last week saying it had been passed on to their technical dept but I've had no further update from them
    I guess they're just hoping I'll quietly go away......

I agree with you about the principle of the matter.

What's everyone's top 5 survey websites......
    Mine would be

1. RedC
    2. IO
    3. MySurvey
    4.Toluna
    5. Mobrog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

With all the hullaballo going with survey sites(Irish Opinions/My Survey) the last six months with members being banned and being reinstated and banned again (myself included regarding IO)I was wondering what should I do? Back on IO and My Survey grand again getting surveys pretty regularly again.Now today I "did" a survey on MY Survey for 110 pts that should have taken 30 mns.I clicked on the survey to begin and low and behold "Survey Completed " came up and I was credited with 110 pts for doing nothing.Showld I report this glitch to My Survey or just lie low and take my points for doing nothing?Anyone have a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

bmc58 wrote: »
    With all the hullaballo going with survey sites(Irish Opinions/My Survey) the last six months with members being banned and being reinstated and banned again (myself included regarding IO)I was wondering what should I do? Back on IO and My Survey grand again getting surveys pretty regularly again.Now today I "did" a survey on MY Survey for 110 pts that should have taken 30 mns.I clicked on the survey to begin and low and behold "Survey Completed " came up and I was credited with 110 pts for doing nothing.Showld I report this glitch to My Survey or just lie low and take my points for doing nothing?Anyone have a similar experience?

I hope you are joking.

Take those as recompense for the ones that fail without anything...

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »

Yeah, i got that too

Advertisement