Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybkdy heard from Red C recently?
    I didn't even get the email from them to say that the cheque was being posted and had I changed my address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    That's an odd one all right.

I'm 25 cents off a voucher for Irish Opinions but no surveys for me for the last week. Is it quiet with surveys around this time of year?
    I'm the same,got two from IO in 10 days and screened out of both.Still like you .25 short.Still have the thought I could have been de activated for the third time due to the scarcity of surveys.But IO seems slow for everyone else here.

No. Mid way they come up with some drivel like "it can be easier to describe a product to someone who shares our tastes. Enter the first name of a friend or family member who shares your tastes."

If I put in a fictitious Gerry it proceeds, put in Pat or Jim and it chucks me out. :confused:
    Well keep it simple,keep putting Gerry in.Me,i have always put my wife Nuala in those questions and never had a problem.

:) That kind of goes without saying.

Why? What's the problem with putting a family member's first name in?I do it all the time.

I didn't even get the email from them to say that the cheque was being posted and had I changed my address.
    Got one for a fiver about 2 weeks ago.Stuck on €49 since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I got the email and am expecting the cheque this week.
    Also a survey today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

bmc58 wrote: »
    I'm the same,got two from IO in 10 days and screened out of both.Still like you .25 short.Still have the thought I could have been de activated for the third time due to the scarcity of surveys.But IO seems slow for everyone else here.

Another one today and I was screened out. Last week I had one they actually had sent out to me before so I didn't participate in it again in case it was a trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The same survey from the same provider means it's a sentiment tracker. They specifically want you to answer again. Only applies when it is definitely the same site.

I was worried I'd be blocked so I didn't complete it again.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    That's an odd one all right.

I'm 25 cents off a voucher for Irish Opinions but no surveys for me for the last week. Is it quiet with surveys around this time of year?
    Got a €1 survey today from IO to push me over the €10,claimed it straight away not letting it build up anymore,just in case were all "deactivated" again.

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    The same survey from the same provider means it's a sentiment tracker. They specifically want you to answer again. Only applies when it is definitely the same site.
    I thought you advised to not do the same survey twice?As it seems to be one of the reasons to get you terminated.

I thought you advised to not do the same survey twice?As it seems to be one of the reasons to get you terminated.

From different survey sites. The same survey site will be deliberate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looks like my account with IO may have fallen into the demon deactivated hole, as I haven't had a survey in August.

Must drop them an email about it.

Looks like my account with IO may have fallen into the demon deactivated hole, as I haven't had a survey in August.

Well I was wondering the same thing up to two days ago.Then got three in the past two days.And a few posters were saying Io was very slow lately.
    Had to stop one as during the survey it switched to a different topic about my work and my workmates.As I am unable to work(and stated so at the start)I just didn't answer any of those questions and just deleted it.
    But give it a few days as some surveys are starting to come again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I wouldn't, they told me i was indefinitely suspended for not much of a reason considering i was only with them 2 weeks before the surveys dried up :D

Asked them about it and got the runaround, so i wont be using them again. Wasnt too bad though, managed to get 20Stg in amazon vouchers for my stint and had around 1.25 in there before it dried up.

I wouldn't, they told me i was indefinitely suspended for not much of a reason considering i was only with them 2 weeks before the surveys dried up :D

Asked them about it and got the runaround, so i wont be using them again. Wasnt too bad though, managed to get 20Stg in amazon vouchers for my stint and had around 1.25 in there before it dried up.
    How did you manage to get £20 in two weeks?looks like you were messing them around and they found you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

How did you manage to get £20 in two weeks?looks like you were messing them around and they found you out.

It’s possible to get a tenner a week from irish opinions if you have the time

The internet isn’t for everyone

Got one today so now over the 10 euro and have redeemed it. I think it's just been a slow couple of weeks with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I was doing the surveys they provided. Checked in around 5 or 6 times a day and would always get one in the morning at around 10am and another at lunchtime and again in the late evening between 8 and 10

I have a survey offer from irish opinions that will take an hour and pay €4
    If I get screened out at the end I will be pi55ed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I have a survey offer from irish opinions that will take an hour and pay €4
    If I get screened out at the end I will be pi55ed

I got one for €4 about 10 days ago - it wouldn't submit at the final screen. Luckily, I took a screen shot and emailed them. I got my €4 in the end.

Worth doing the same if it comes to that for you.

RoYoBo wrote: »
    I got one for €4 about 10 days ago - it wouldn't submit at the final screen. Luckily, I took a screen shot and emailed them. I got my €4 in the end.

Worth doing the same if it comes to that for you.

I started it and they said it was a follow up survey to one I have completed before so I ditched it, didn’t want to take a chance on it and get banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I started it and they said it was a follow up survey to one I have completed before so I ditched it, didn’t want to take a chance on it and get banned

You should have done it. They want you to do the 2nd survey.
    I completed a survey yesterday for another company and received a follow up survey soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

There was a 1200 point survey on Userneeds about half an hour ago. I hadn't been invited to it beforehand, so it might be worth checking if it's there for the rest of yis!

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    You should have done it. They want you to do the 2nd survey.
    I completed a survey yesterday for another company and received a follow up survey soon after.

I wasn’t chancing an hour survey for €4 when they mentioned revisiting some questions I’ve answered previously
    I did 4 shorter ones and got €6 so I’m happy

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I've just had an email from the "Ask Me Pay Me" panel about joining a new survey group for people who "live in, work in, or ever visit Dublin".

It's called "Your Dublin, Your Voice", here's the signup link: http://bit.ly/ydyvreg

There's a draw on for 500 Euro worth of prizes, but only until the 29th.

Got a ResearchNow (IO) survey via RedC there. Only doing RedC and Acumen these days as I don't have the time for the rest and I don't see the point in undercutting myself for the same work either.

It had a sanity check at the start where it asked had I bought a "Wilmington Instagram-enabled Microwave" in the past 6 months. Handy way to get rid of some bots and also the muppets who just lie along to get the payout. Google auto-suggests the phrase as clearly loads of people have searched to see if its actually real!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i am having a lot of problems with ireach. ordered a 0ne4all voucher about 4 months ago, still has not come, i have been in contact with two different employees of ireach the last 4 weeks, was told it would be sent tuesday, still has not arrived. do they send them from the UK or Ireland?

Ireland - I think they get posted direct from One4All in Malahide.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i am having a lot of problems with ireach. ordered a 0ne4all voucher about 4 months ago, still has not come, i have been in contact with two different employees of ireach the last 4 weeks, was told it would be sent tuesday, still has not arrived. do they send them from the UK or Ireland?

Can you not just get it emailed to you?

Advertisement