Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Irish opinions is still down for me, think it’s time to drop an email to find out what’s going on, I’m sick of seeing
    “Survey service is unavailable”

I got one last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I got one last night!

It’s nit great for everyone it seems, fella I know is still doing surveys
    Not sure what the story is with it but I’ve emailed them anyway

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

It’s nit great for everyone it seems, fella I know is still doing surveys
    Not sure what the story is with it but I’ve emailed them anyway

Was the same as most here.Got the grey shadow for a few days(thought I was a gonner again) but the sun returned and got a survey.But each time I logged in the grey was back.What I did was,log out ,log back in and refreshed the page and after a second or two it changed to yellow again.Now today I got three surveys,ordered a voucher and all seems fine again.Don't know if this helps,but you never know.You never know whats happening with IO lately.

No reply from irish opinions but I got a survey invite and the button is yellow again, happy days

Got a reply

We are sorry for the problem you were experiencing. We appear to have had a technical issue that prevented members from being able to start some surveys. This issue should now be fixed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

• Advertisement

Got a reply

We are sorry for the problem you were experiencing. We appear to have had a technical issue that prevented members from being able to start some surveys. This issue should now be fixed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Grey box back for me today again.Anyone else getting it?

bmc58 wrote: »
    Grey box back for me today again.Anyone else getting it?

Yeah same here

Grey box for me also but it was working in the early hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I think the grey box is in lieu of saying "no surveys available at present", as it comes and goes. They really need to tell members what it's about.

I think the grey box is in lieu of saying "no surveys available at present", as it comes and goes. They really need to tell members what it's about.

I have clicked take a survey over the last day or so and it’s been the usual hit and miss wether there’s one available, I was previously thinking he same as you but now I’m just lost

• Advertisement

I have clicked take a survey over the last day or so and it’s been the usual hit and miss wether there’s one available, I was previously thinking he same as you but now I’m just lost

Yeah,me too.Haven't a clue whether I'm active or banned from IO lately.But can't understand why I was ever banned from IO in the first place.What the hell are they at?

If they have changed the way the dashboard works then an email wouldn’t hurt, I checked my mates account and his icon is yellow and he’s no survey available when he clicks on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I went to check my account due to the comments here and the take a survey button was yellow,took a survey,tried to take another but none available but button is still yellow.Not really of much help but at least it rules out the no survey available theory.

jluv wrote: »
    I went to check my account due to the comments here and the take a survey button was yellow,took a survey,tried to take another but none available but button is still yellow.Not really of much help but at least it rules out the no survey available theory.

Yellow this morning and I did a survey. Back at the dashboard, still yellow but no survey available, refreshed the screen and the box went grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

When I logged in this morning the button was grey briefly and said survey system not available. But then turned yellow and I was able to complete a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Got a congratulations on being a member for one year message from IO. I decided to log in and ended up having to do all my profile questions again. Grr. I had them done recently enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got the grey box lastnight still here seems to be a different problem with io every few months

Got the grey box lastnight still here seems to be a different problem with io every few months

Grey for about six days now.This is the second time in about a month.What's going on at IO?

Worked for me this morning!

It definitely seems to be green if there are surveys and grey if none available. Every time it's live I get a survey and then it greys when all available are done. I emailed for them to explain but, of course, in reply. Maybe everybody should use the Contact option to ask them to explain.

• Advertisement

It definitely seems to be green if there are surveys and grey if none available. Every time it's live I get a survey and then it greys when all available are done. I emailed for them to explain but, of course, in reply. Maybe everybody should use the Contact option to ask them to explain.

Gave them a shout today.Grey for 6 days now after a few surveys.Am awaiting a reply>

It's working for me. I got screened out of one last night.

No that’s not the case, I have no surveys available today and my icon isn’t grey
    Every time it happens to me it seems to be grey for a week roughly and they sort it out when I email with a lame apology

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

https://www.ideaspanel.ie/

IdeasPanel seems to be gone. I've checked on a few "is it down" services, and it seems to have been down for the last week. Does anyone know what's going on? I've been offline for most of the past week, but I have an invitation from IdeasPanel from Wednesday.

Was able to log in about three days ago , got a survey which I was phased out out off. Can't get in to the site now either. Maybe it's down for maintenance?

Just got the bullet from io, usual email accuracy and attentiveness and having a second account . Wtf the only noninformation I gave them was my bank details, oh well was good while it lasted, had just cashed out a €10 voucher thank feck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Just got the bullet from io, usual email accuracy and attentiveness and having a second account . Wtf the only noninformation I gave them was my bank details, oh well was good while it lasted, had just cashed out a €10 voucher thank feck.

Leave them feedback on Trustpilot.

What do they mean by email accuracy? And did you have a second account?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    What do they mean by email accuracy? And did you have a second account?

Usual email...accuracy and attentiveness of questions, no second account played by their rules and still got burnt, I sent them off a stinker of an email but know myself it's a waste of time.

• Advertisement

Well,

Just wondering,anyone on Europinions (Iknow its a pretty poor site) but I got a survey about 10 days ago(you get screened out of many) completed it and went to their site to check my balance and couldn't sine in.The home page just went black when I clicked on member login.Anyone else had the same problem?

Advertisement