Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bmc58 wrote: »
    Well,

Just wondering,anyone on Europinions (Iknow its a pretty poor site) but I got a survey about 10 days ago(you get screened out of many) completed it and went to their site to check my balance and couldn't sine in.The home page just went black when I clicked on member login.Anyone else had the same problem?

Shows 'service not available' at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Just got the bullet from io, usual email accuracy and attentiveness and having a second account . Wtf the only noninformation I gave them was my bank details, oh well was good while it lasted, had just cashed out a €10 voucher thank feck.

Same happened me a while back too, i got in touch with them over the space of a few weeks and they fixed it up and reinstated my account, i just cba doing anything for them incase that happens again though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Shows 'service not available' at the moment
    Got an e mail from them today saying "there's a problem logging in and they are fixing it".Sent me an alternate E mail address to log in.

Got an e mail from them today saying "there's a problem logging in and they are fixing it".Sent me an alternate E mail address to log in.
    By the way,anyone want it I can put it up .

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I just completed a second survey on IO tonight that didn't credit. Is anyone else having this problem? The two surveys would have put me over the threshold for a Tesco voucher and all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I just completed a second survey on IO tonight that didn't credit. Is anyone else having this problem? The two surveys would have put me over the threshold for a Tesco voucher and all...

Just completed a survey with irish opinions and got a message saying there was a problem processing the request, but I got the €1.50 so seems to be working fine

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Just completed a survey with irish opinions and got a message saying there was a problem processing the request, but I got the €1.50 so seems to be working fine
    Yes ,I'm ok again with IO.But getting that €4 1 hour survey several times.
    I did a similar one on Toluna for 12000pts but quit half way through.
    Got the €4 similar one on IO and tried to start it but told my IP address had been used for this survey already,then the next day my grey box appeared.
    Got it sorted,but I will not chance this €4 Lifestyle survey again.There must be a link between Toluna and IO.

Worked for me this morning!

Might be nothing but as you are a Mod I will ask you .I got a private message(an E Mail on my Google account) on a post I made on Boards from what seemed another boards member.But Google said " DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E MAIL".I didnt,but ant idea why I got this message.The member has several hundred post on boards it seems.

Might be nothing but as you are a Mod I will ask you .I got a private message(an E Mail on my Google account) on a post I made on Boards from what seemed another boards member.But Google said " DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E MAIL".I didnt,but ant idea why I got this message.The member has several hundred post on boards it seems.

If you get a private message a copy goes to your email also if that’s the way you have your account set up and you can’t reply via the email, you need to go onto the private message on the boards website and reply that way

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

By the way,anyone want it I can put it up .

Yes please bmc58

• Advertisement

mct1 wrote: »
    Yes please bmc58

This is what I was sent to log in to Europinions while there working on their site..............http://www.marketresearchireland.com/participate.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I'm getting the grey box from IO too now. Got the 4 euro one the other day but no way I'd have the time for it so I skipped it.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I'm getting the grey box from IO too now. Got the 4 euro one the other day but no way I'd have the time for it so I skipped it.

It’s not worth the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I got the €4 one as well and it was fine.
    Had a nightmare one about flip flops tough.

I wouldn’t trust irish opinions with an hour of my time, they could screen us out at anytime
    Never happens on red c

As I said that €4 survey is a dodgy one as a similar one is on Toluna.And you advised to not do the same survey on different sites as it can lead to a ban from IO.Io have your IP address and they can link you to Toluna.Best avoid the€4 from IO,it's trouble,is my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

€7 from Red C the past two days, after it being very slow for me for about a month.

Conchir wrote: »
    €7 from Red C the past two days, after it being very slow for me for about a month.

Red c seems to come in waves, I joined in May and I’m waiting on my first cheque

I joined red c this time last year and I'm nowhere near 50euro. Very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

I’ve just passed the €50 mark and I’ve been with them since January. Would have been more except I don’t have access to a PC for the surveys not compatible with tablets/mobile. It’s a shame because they tend to be they higher paying ones. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I must be doing something right then as I've had 3 cheques this year and I'm up to 17 Euros again. The 1st cheque would have been mostly for surveys last year though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    I must be doing something right then as I've had 3 cheques this year and I'm up to 17 Euros again. The 1st cheque would have been mostly for surveys last year though.

Same. I've just hit 50 for the third time this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

I get screened out of about half of the surveys, I’d imagine it’s because they have loads of participants of my demographic.

Same. I've just hit 50 for the third time this year.
    I've got three 50's from Rec C too this year.You do get a drought at times from Red C but then you get several over a week or two.I like Red C,cheques come when they say always.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Anyone get the 15 euro survey from acumen?
    Took about 15 minutes,so seemed very generous.Also,for a change it was quite interesting to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Anyone get the 15 euro survey from acumen?
    Took about 15 minutes,so seemed very generous.Also,for a change it was quite interesting to do.

Yes, and it's the first invitation I've had in ages! It's a very unusual survey, but it's the easiest money I've made in a few weeks.

CHECK YOUR INBOXES EVERYONE!

I've got three 50's from Rec C too this year.You do get a drought at times from Red C but then you get several over a week or two.I like Red C,cheques come when they say always.

I must check with them if I'm still registered.

I must check with them if I'm still registered.

Woman I know joined in May also and she only has €14 built up
    All depends on individual circumstances and you have to be very quick with red c when the emails come in

Had €1 left to cash out on irish opinions and completed a survey on Harvey Norman and car finance for €1
    The feckers didn’t credit my account
    They are usually spot on crediting my account lately, years ago it would take a week or more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Had €1 left to cash out on irish opinions and completed a survey on Harvey Norman and car finance for €1
    The feckers didn’t credit my account
    They are usually spot on crediting my account lately, years ago it would take a week or more.

I got credited for it!

Advertisement