Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

GBX wrote: »
    Signed up to Red C recently. Are the actual surveys slow to load options for the questions or is it just me ?

Depends on the company doing the surveys

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭burkemg

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Snap
    I'm getting so fed up with I O I've sent them numerous emails stating that I can't access the surveys because the panel has turned grey again saying unable to access the service. I've also been exited suddenly after starting a new survey (the start survey now panel changed back to yellow next morning) I have given up on their so called customer service it appears that they don't want to help you! Does anyone else have the same issue with the surveys turning grey and only getting one done every few days?

burkemg wrote: »
    I'm getting so fed up with I O I've sent them numerous emails stating that I can't access the surveys because the panel has turned grey again saying unable to access the service. I've also been exited suddenly after starting a new survey (the start survey now panel changed back to yellow next morning) I have given up on their so called customer service it appears that they don't want to help you! Does anyone else have the same issue with the surveys turning grey and only getting one done every few days?

Yes it’s the same here and the grey box is annoying
    I used to get 4 or 5 a day at one stage and now I’ve done one in a week for 75 cent, granted it was a nice short one but I need another 50 cent to cash out

Friend just called me and she has survey offers and when she tried to do a survey it’s coming up
    Sorry but at the moment outr system is down

Strange things going on with irish opinions of late

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

burkemg wrote: »

I'm almost but not quiet the same with IO.Got a few surveys last week and cashed out straight away once I got to €10,taking no chances.As for the Yellow/Grey box,it's been every way with me.Sometimes it's grey for a day or so then the next day when I check it's yellow and a survey is there.So I just gave up wondering what is going on with them.Mind you I found their customer service ok.And I a survey did suddently shut down on me too,but that sh+t seems to happen to everyone at times.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It'd be nice of them, if they gave you 50c when they kick you out of a survey. Sorry, we have enough for this survey, here's 50c. Something like Userneeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

beertons wrote: »
    It'd be nice of them, if they gave you 50c when they kick you out of a survey. Sorry, we have enough for this survey, here's 50c. Something like Userneeds.

In fairness, With 8000 points to €10 userneeds give as little as 3c or 4c when you're dropped from a survey. Most surveys don't even pay 50c worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

50c wouldn't be viable but as far as I remember Acumen give you 10c; Userneeds is about 3.5c at low cashout values and 6c if you hold on.
    In fairness, With 8000 points to €10 userneeds give as little as 3c or 4c when you're dropped from a survey. Most surveys don't even pay 50c worth.

The points get more valuable the more you have, makes the surveys more worth doing if you think of only cashing out at around 50

L1011 wrote: »
    50c wouldn't be viable but as far as I remember Acumen give you 10c; Userneeds is about 3.5c at low cashout values and 6c if you hold on.

The points get more valuable the more you have, makes the surveys more worth doing if you think of only cashing out at around 50

Agreed but they still don't give anything but the equivalent of a few cent went dropped from a survey. The suggestion of 50c was OTT.

I see Ask Me Pay Me are doing entry to a draw rather than a payment a few times recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Are ask me pay me any good?

• Advertisement

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Are ask me pay me any good?

Few and far between. I only got €15 from them last year and €9 so far this year.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

But to give something. 25c even. Going through hoops, for a few mins, then whack, you're out.

They don't get paid for people who screen out, 25c would still be way over the odds.

Getting screened out used to really annoy me but now I just expect it even at 99% complete lol you never know, one day my phone went blank just as I was selecting the stars before submitting
    iPhone almost went out the window

I wouldn’t expect anything from the companies though, if they get paid then we get paid and that’s fair

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

OmegaGene wrote: »
    also the offer of a €50 phone survey, not so sure about the phone survey tbh
    Got the call from RedC today for the €50 phone interview, but by the time I got back to her this evening, she said they were full:(

Got the call from RedC today for the €50 phone interview, but by the time I got back to her this evening, she said they were full:(

That’s a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maria11

Hi, I am having a problem when tried to redeem an egift card..
    After selecting the one I want and review my order I get this message
    Before you can redeem another Irish Opinions reward, we will send a redemption code to your previously verified number **********. Enter the code on the next screen to complete the phone verification process and continue with your reward redemption.
    After selecting send me a text nothing happens
    Any idea what to do next? I send them a couple of emails but no help at all

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I'm cashing in everything I have on IO it's become a joke same as mysurvey redc is by far the best. Can anyone suggest any others just signed up to acumen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I wish I could do the same but redc surveys are almost non existent. At least I can get that 10euro from IO.

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I'm cashing in everything I have on IO it's become a joke same as mysurvey redc is by far the best. Can anyone suggest any others just signed up to acumen.

RedC pay best but are infrequent. Overall IO are still the source of my biggest earnings from surveys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Finally hit another €50 with Red C, will be looking forward to my cheque just on time for Christmas shopping :-)

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I wish I could do the same but redc surveys are almost non existent. At least I can get that 10euro from IO.
    Got one from Red C this morning for €3.First in three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

how long usually do you get the all gifts vouchers from acumen panel? ordered 1 about a week ago and no sign yet.

Usually next working day however I also ordered one last week and nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

It was almost two weeks last time for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I ordered from Acumen 2 weeks ago and it only came in today.
    But I also got an email from RedC to say I hit the 50 euro cashout and should get the cheque in about 2 weeks! happy days..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

L1011 wrote: »
    Usually next working day however I also ordered one last week and nothing yet.

any sign of your all gifts reward yet? mine still has not arrived.

The code from Acumen arrived, ordered the card Thursday and hasn't arrived yet but that's normal.

Ordered a €10 voucher for Tesco on 13/10/2018 from IO.25 days ago and counting,never as long as this before,usually 2 weeks.Anyone else waiting longer than usual for a voucher from IO?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭burkemg

bmc58 wrote: »
    Ordered a €10 voucher for Tesco on 13/10/2018 from IO.25 days ago and counting,never as long as this before,usually 2 weeks.Anyone else waiting longer than usual for a voucher from IO?

Yes was looking at my last order and it's two weeks ago this Friday. Something fishy going on with them. The Tesco vouchers normally arrived within a week for me in the past. Think I'll be ordering a voucher that I can download straight away from another provider, the next time.
    The grey panel saying no surveys available is constantly coming up too!!!!

Advertisement