Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BlueTopaz

Oh, don't worry I AM following up....every which way I can!!I have no problem with it.....it just takes time, patience and finding the correct avenues to follow up....and hopefully the relevant authorities might give IO something to think about! If you have such an issue with my posts on here, I suggest you follow my example, and go through the correct channels, and report my posts that seem to bother you so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BlueTopaz

OmegaGene wrote: »
    No idea who valued opinions are but I will say it again
    Trustpilot cannot be trusted as a review site, that means negative and positive reviews are mostly a load of nonsense, the site is bogus
    Facebook is Facebook and total nonsense also full of fake news and fake reviews and best avoided.

Valued Opinions is the UK version of IO. As for FB, I'm fully aware there's fake stuff all over it. I just think people are less likely to lie when they have a public profile that can be seen - and as I said I've spoke to a few people who complained. I can hardly imagine people going to the hassle of creating a fake FB profile just to complain about IO, or any other company either.
    I'm going to suggest the same thing to you as I did to Srameen - if you have such an issue with my posts, feel free to use the report button!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@BlueTopaz - I recommend you ease up a bit. You’ve made your point, and the repetition is not being appreciated.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

No idea who valued opinions are but I will say it again
    Trustpilot cannot be trusted as a review site, that means negative and positive reviews are mostly a load of nonsense, the site is bogus
    Facebook is Facebook and total nonsense also full of fake news and fake reviews and best avoided.
    You have no have no idea who Valued Opinons are. OK.
    yove been slateting me,,,,,,,
    An yet

@FuzzyClam - time to let this argument go.

The same warning to all posters.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Just cashed out my first ireach voucher I was wondering why it took so long and then I remembered opting for the scratch cards, does anyone else bother with the scratch cards or is that a bit of a trick to nick all the points ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

What do people do with their One4All cards? I've 3 x €15 so can't really use them online as it's only one per transaction. Supervalu or the Porterhouse bars seem to be the only useful place to use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just cashed out my first ireach voucher I was wondering why it took so long and then I remembered opting for the scratch cards, does anyone else bother with the scratch cards or is that a bit of a trick to nick all the points ?
    Scratch cards are a bit of a rip off.
    irish_goat wrote: »
    What do people do with their One4All cards? I've 3 x €15 so can't really use them online as it's only one per transaction. Supervalu or the Porterhouse bars seem to be the only useful place to use them.

I spent two last week and plan on spending two more today. Halfords, Argos, Woodie's....there's loads of places to spend them.

I spent two last week and plan on spending two more today. Halfords, Argos, Woodie's....there's loads of places to spend them.

I'm up in Inishowen so I've limited choices just. I'd be in Dublin every month or so though. Might just hold on to them for the new year.

Argos are always handy as they have something for everyone
    I tried about ten scratch cards on ireach and drew a blank so I won’t bother anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i used 3 one4all card at the same time in sports direct to buy runners worth 46 euro

I have used 10 one 4 all cards when I bought my small fellas bed in Argos no problem

Online though?

Online though?

No bricks and mortar

Supervalu.

BlueTopaz wrote: »
    So what?? And a girl that put up a review just last Saturday was no faker or bot - I spoke to her on Facebook. And are all the others that complained here over the past 8-9 months also liars or 'bots'??

Of course they're not.

There are a couple of people here who have not had bad experiences with IO and are happy to call us who have liars.

I've been censored for sticking to my opinion, yet those who have called me a liar haven't. Go figure......

I know I haven't been dishonest with IO, and i believe the other people who have posted on TrustPilot.
    Trustpilot is no worse or better than any other review site.
    The facts are that a considerable number of people have been dumped by IO over the past year or so, and the posts here and the reviews on Trustpilot reflect that.
    I doubt that all these reviews are fake.

Folk such as OmegaGene and Srameem haven't had the same experience as us therefore we must be in the wrong.

Waiting for someone who doesn't agree with me to tell me to drop it................:rolleyes:

I didn’t say that at all
    I just said trustpilot cannot be a trusted review website

Irish opinions has millions of happy customers between companies and panelists, always going to be some unhappy punters falling through the cracks of the algorithm or could be making mistakes on surveys or even doing the same survey on multiple sites
    Who knows

Total bollocks!

I don't make mistakes on surveys.

IO is the only company that has a problem with me and others if I believe what I'm reading here and other places.

IO may have had an issue with a particular survey but that doesn't give them the right to withdraw payment fore all the other surveys that I've completed.
    Of course It's my fault :rolleyes:

I'm getting plenty of surveys from all the other companies I've been with for the same time as I've been with IO.

@FuzzyClam - to be clear, you were carded because you swore at another poster, not because of your opinion. Any uncivil behaviour is not tolerated in this forum nor is continuing an argument when you have been told to let it go. Final warning.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

BlueTopaz wrote: »
    There are bots on every site I'm afraid - it's very hard to know what to believe online anymore. Just here, a short while ago - a user put up an offensive post, saying 'Paid c@@ts'. I have no idea who she was referring to - the post has now been removed - but there's no need for offensive language.
    I fully agree with you about it being a cash cow and milking it for as long as possible. Best of luck with it LOL! I'll check out RedC and swagbucks - thanks for the recommendation
    I would really recommend Red C too.Been with them for years and never a problem.Surveys can be scarce for a week or so at times then you can get three or four in a week for €1,2.3,4 or 5.I on average cash out a €50 every 3 months.Pay out is after the 29th of any month once you reach €50.Cheque arrives within two weeks always.You do get screened out of a few surveys but not as many as other sites.Go join Red C,you'll enjoy them.

bmc58 wrote: »
    I would really recommend Red C too.Been with them for years and never a problem.Surveys can be scarce for a week or so at times then you can get three or four in a week for €1,2.3,4 or 5.I on average cash out a €50 every 3 months.Pay out is after the 29th of any month once you reach €50.Cheque arrives within two weeks always.You do get screened out of a few surveys but not as many as other sites.Go join Red C,you'll enjoy them.

ive €17 in the last ten days with RedC, they are less frequent than the others but pay more for the time spent on them and i dont get screened out of as many compared to irish opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

RedC and Acumen are the absolute best in time to reward level but neither are frequent

UserNeeds are actually OK payers if you wait a long time to cash out. Not sure if you need an invite to join still but the Irish Examiner site seems to be pushing a survey from them now and if you do one they usually invite you. Basically their points become nearly twice as valuable if you wait till nearly 50 quid to cash out than at 10 - they are offsetting their administrative costs that way.

iReach are consistent and mostly just do their own surveys, so one to three a month at a fair enough reward.

IO would be the best of the rest. I would recommend not even trying Toluna or Cint panels (askmepayme etc) if you want to keep getting surveys on the others

Also - demographics are a huge factor. More 25-44 women than any other demographic use these panels but most surveys need a mix of everyone replying. Some users here with what seem like inordinately high amounts of surveys are in rarer demographs

ive €17 in the last ten days with RedC, they are less frequent than the others but pay more for the time spent on them and i dont get screened out of as many compared to irish opinions

I was on €47 for two weeks this month and resigned to not getting to the €50 this month.But Monday got one for €3,Tuesday another €3,and today one for €1.So at €54 now.Happy days.That's the way at Red C.Still one of the best there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

still no luck with life points, tried 5 surveys there just now, was not able to take park in any survey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

How often are RedC surveys? Signed up yesterday and got my first today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    There's no pattern.
    Some months one survey for €3, others 6 surveys for €21.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

sugarman wrote: »
    If you call them they can transfer the balance to one card to spend online.

Im never short of places to use them, very handy.

That’s interesting - I never knew you could transfer all the balances to one card! Is there an admin fee associated with doing this?

sugarman wrote: »
    If you call them they can transfer the balance to one card to spend online.

Im never short of places to use them, very handy.

They do mention combining cards online but say you have to post them in and pay a fee. Will try this though.

Mahony0509 wrote: »

You could go weeks without one and then a load together.
    I've had 7 invites this week (4 today). Completed 5 for about 15 or 16 Euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

After months of being locked out sent an email yesterday to get account reactivated and hey presto! What's story with e vouchers? Just print and bring to store?

• Advertisement

After months of being locked out sent an email yesterday to get account reactivated and hey presto! What's story with e vouchers? Just print and bring to store?

What's with this "Hey presto"? Was your account reactivated or not ?Please tell the full story.Some of us are interested in the result of youre e mail.

Advertisement