Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,982 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Anyone else get a slightly mad combo one from IO recently?

Most of the survey was about Aveeno body washes, then it suddenly, without any warning, jumped into 'What do you know about sexual abuse'! There were a bunch of questions about views on sexual abuse, getting into the territory of 'does wearing a thong mean she was asking for it' stuff.

And then it jumped back into some other product stuff before it finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Anyone else get a slightly mad combo one from IO recently?

Most of the survey was about Aveeno body washes, then it suddenly, without any warning, jumped into 'What do you know about sexual abuse'! There were a bunch of questions about views on sexual abuse, getting into the territory of 'does wearing a thong mean she was asking for it' stuff.

And then it jumped back into some other product stuff before it finished.

I had that one and it was really bizarre

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

bmc58 wrote: »
    What's with this "Hey presto"? Was your account reactivated or not ?Please tell the full story.Some of us are interested in the result of youre e mail.

Yes was reactivated. Done about 4 surveys after but box is greyed out now again

Yes was reactivated. Done about 4 surveys after but box is greyed out now again

The grey box is a mystery to me, sometimes it goes yellow and then I do a survey or two and then grey again and so on and then it could go grey for weeks on end with nothing, send an email and it kicks off again doing the yellow and grey cycle
    I wouldn’t mind if it was a consistant system where it’s grey when no surveys then that would be fine but it’s like it gets stuck grey for weeks unless an email goes in

OmegaGene wrote: »
    The grey box is a mystery to me, sometimes it goes yellow and then I do a survey or two and then grey again and so on and then it could go grey for weeks on end with nothing, send an email and it kicks off again doing the yellow and grey cycle
    I wouldn’t mind if it was a consistant system where it’s grey when no surveys then that would be fine but it’s like it gets stuck grey for weeks unless an email goes in

Is it a case of you have to email when it's greyed out?

• Advertisement

With me sometimes yes and sometimes no, there seems to be no pattern
    It was grey for 6 weeks until I emailed and previously it would change throughout the day from grey to yellow
    They won’t give me a definitive answer as to why it’s grey, the last reply was something along the lines of clear my cookies and clear cache, strange company.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

pgj2015 wrote: »
    still no luck with life points, tried 5 surveys there just now, was not able to take park in any survey.

Me too. Since they changed from MySurvey I have not been able to open up any surveys at all. I emailed them and am waiting for a resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

cbreeze wrote: »
    Me too. Since they changed from MySurvey I have not been able to open up any surveys at all. I emailed them and am waiting for a resolution.

I contacted Lifepoints about not being able to do surveys and the issue has been fixed. I still don't have access to the rewards part of the website. Lifepoints advised they are working on this and it should be available in a couple of weeks.

How often can you redeem awards on IO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

How often can you redeem awards on IO?
    3 per day once at the balance required - usually €10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

3 per day once at the balance required - usually €10

Thought it's 2 a day?

Thought it's 2 a day?

Sorry, yes 2 per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Sent the e mail today asking them to check the grey box for me.Will await developments.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

Lifepoints Rewards information is now visible on my account.

Paypal: 625 points = €5. 1250 points = €10
    iTunes: 1110 points = €10
    Unicef donation: 550 points = €5. 1100 points = €10
    TKMaxx: 550 points = €5. 1100 points = €10
    Arnotts Gift Card: 1500 points = €10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Just €1 shy of the €50 mark on RedC. Haven't bothered with IO in a while - people getting locked out / suspended has put me off a bit.

Didn't manage to get there for the Christmas payout, but will get to start the new year right thanks to a €2 survey last night. Woohoo!

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Didn't manage to get there for the Christmas payout, but will get to start the new year right thanks to a €2 survey last night. Woohoo!

Won't go astray in January though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have you been able to access their rewards section to see what you can get for your efforts?I have not.

Hey bMc, was able to collect rewards tonight got €20 into paypal just 5mins ago. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

laoise09 wrote: »

no amazon?

Two months after been dumped by io, I chanced my arm and emailed them asking had they the greyed out box problem sorted, I got an email this morning saying my account has been reactivated and have done three survives since .....

Two months after been dumped by io, I chanced my arm and emailed them asking had they the greyed out box problem sorted, I got an email this morning saying my account has been reactivated and have done three survives since .....

were you banned or just a grey box ?

• Advertisement

I was banned, sent a load of emails arguing over the reason I was band, they stopped answering my emails, I just chanced sending email the other day and hey presto I'm back in the game for now!!

Hey bMc, was able to collect rewards tonight got €20 into paypal just 5mins ago. Hope this helps

Thanks Tipperary A L.I have the rewards icon on my home page now as well.

I was banned, sent a load of emails arguing over the reason I was band, they stopped answering my emails, I just chanced sending email the other day and hey presto I'm back in the game for now!!

happy days

Still waiting for a reply from IO to MY Grey Box issue.E mailed them three days ago.How long were you waiting for a reply?

Still waiting for a reply from IO to MY Grey Box issue.E mailed them three days ago.How long were you waiting for a reply?

Emailed them three day ago aswell, got reply this morning and up to four survives done so far today.

Sometimes they don’t even reply it just goes yellow again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

laoise09 wrote: »

pgj2015 wrote: »
    no amazon?

They have amazon too, same as the old rewardzone from mysurvey,

720 for 5£ Amazon, 1460 for £10, 3649 for £25 etc..
    They have debenhams online too

Just got an email from Irish opinions

Our website is getting a makeover, very soon we’ll have a new, fresh design and layout.
    It will also have some brand new features, including:
    A new check out functionality, making it even easier to redeem multiple rewards.
    Instantly see available surveys on your dashboard so you won’t have to wait for survey invitations.
    Participate in engaging ‘Quick Polls’ and see the results straight away.
    Why not login now to take a survey while you wait for our new look to be revealed?
    Take a survey

Well I guess as the song goes
    Things can only get better
    Can’t get any worse lol

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Just got an email from Irish opinions

Our website is getting a makeover, very soon we’ll have a new, fresh design and layout.
    It will also have some brand new features, including:
    A new check out functionality, making it even easier to redeem multiple rewards.
    Instantly see available surveys on your dashboard so you won’t have to wait for survey invitations.
    Participate in engaging ‘Quick Polls’ and see the results straight away.
    Why not login now to take a survey while you wait for our new look to be revealed?
    Take a survey

Well I guess as the song goes
    Things can only get better
    Can’t get any worse lol
    Yes, got that too. Hopefully the demon Grey Box will be sorted with the change.

• Advertisement

God loves a chancer.Ha,ha.

Advertisement