Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

anybody do surveys for mobrog
    are they good to pay or is there ever any problems with payment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

anybody do surveys for mobrog
    are they good to pay or is there ever any problems with payment

Payment for me is to Paypal and I cashed out €5 last night which was in my account three minutes later. They are small value surveys and you won't make hundreds a year like with others, but it a low level payout and steady.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

I got a €10 Tesco gift card, ordered a few weeks ago, tried to use it towards a purchase last week and the cashier told me the balance on the card was only 1cent.

Has anyone else had this happen? I emailed them with pictures of the till screen and receipts. They said they escalated the issue but haven't heard from them since.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It has happened to others, suspect cards are not being activated from time to time

2 arrived today, haven't tried use them yet. The envelope had muddy footprints on it!

L1011 wrote: »
    It has happened to others, suspect cards are not being activated from time to time

2 arrived today, haven't tried use them yet. The envelope had muddy footprints on it!

Hi L1011,

What is a suspect card? Oh dear, makes you think.

• Advertisement

suspect as in believe. Not that the cards themselves are suspect!

suspect as in believe. Not that the cards themselves are suspect!

Ah I see, I thought you meant they suspect the card had been tampered with.

Let's see what IO come back with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got one myself yesterday last one before I got the grey box(E Mailed them twice but no reply past two weeks),new look to the card.Hope it's
    not a 1 center.

New design for me also but it is months since I got one.

Mix of a lack of time (so much moderation :pac:) and lack of caring means I've mostly stopped doing IO; just do RedC, Acumen and Shop&Scan onces every time I get them and iReach sometimes. IO if bored only really

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

PHLEITCHED
    SCRIECE
    CERLE
    AIGNTH
    THACKIVE
    PLAIL

(I think I'm missing a few.)

• Advertisement

PHLEITCHED
    SCRIECE
    CERLE
    AIGNTH
    THACKIVE
    PLAIL

(I think I'm missing a few.)

Pardon?

[code]
    Pardon?

The list of "real or fake" words in those ad surveys. I've had about a dozen of them in the last two days on IO, Swagbucks, and a few other channels.

[code]

The list of "real or fake" words in those ad surveys. I've had about a dozen of them in the last two days on IO, Swagbucks, and a few other channels.

I haven't seen anything like that.

Inundated with surveys from many companies today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Lost out on 2 €5 red survives today, I'm on €37 from them since the start of this month, hope they keep coming be a handy €50 in a month, io been generous aswell, feeling like Christmas hohoho

I haven't seen anything like that.

Inundated with surveys from many companies today.

It's one of those things that regularly appears in beer tracker surveys which ask for an evaluation of TV ads. I have seen it for other product ads as well, but I'm beginning to think it's a sobriety test. :D

Liking the new IO website and not a grey box in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Ah you had to say it ;)

The internet isn’t for everyone

Got a shock too this morning when I logged in to IO expecting to see my old buddy "The Grey Box".No way...brand new site ,no grey box.Four surveys waiting,AND I'm at "Diamond Level".I'm blown away.But never got a word of explanation from IO.Still off to do a few surveys now and bask in my Diamond level,(for however long this exalted position lasts at IO).

I hope you haven't jinxed us of the grey box fraternity.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a shock too this morning when I logged in to IO expecting to see my old buddy "The Grey Box".No way...brand new site ,no grey box.Four surveys waiting,AND I'm at "Diamond Level".I'm blown away.But never got a word of explanation from IO.Still off to do a few surveys now and bask in my Diamond level,(for however long this exalted position lasts at IO).

I thought diamond level was something good, 100% complete profile :-(

• Advertisement

It looks nice and all, but I tried to redeem a giftcard just a minute ago and got an error. Anyway, I managed to earn 5.25 before they stopped me from taking anymore surveys. It's a good day for earning!

It looks nice and all, but I tried to redeem a giftcard just a minute ago and got an error. Anyway, I managed to earn 5.25 before they stopped me from taking anymore surveys. It's a good day for earning!

Lucky you, they offered me 3 surveys so I popped the kettle on and completed one and the other two vanished
    Ah well €1.50 is better than nothing

sugarman wrote: »
    Ive been banned since August. Logged in and theres no grey box.

BUT I still cant claim rewards and yet it'll let me take new surveys.

So beware.

If you’re banned why bother logging in

sugarman wrote: »
    Suspended, greyed out ...whatever you want to call it. The same reason everyone else that was greyed out logged in.

Ah that’s not banned then, I’ve been greyed out on and off for ages

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Lucky you, they offered me 3 surveys so I popped the kettle on and completed one and the other two vanished
    Ah well €1.50 is better than nothing

I have 5 surveys on my home page and I tried them all and I got the same message "No surveys available".Bit of a let down after seeing the new site .

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I thought diamond level was something good, 100% complete profile :-(

So did I,for a minute or two.Tried to do 5 surveys and told none available.Back to square one it seems .Will see tomorrow if anything changes.

Got three done with IO today.

Tesco assistant guessed the cards I had were IO and started comparing sites and values. Very odd experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

With ireach when you do a survey with them, do you ger the points straight away or what's the story with this site? I've done two surveies recently and nothing shown on recent history. Any help?

• Advertisement

It takes up to two weeks

Advertisement