Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

OmegaGene wrote: »

It says "this app is not available in your country" to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

I don’t think it’s the time of year I have had plenty from them but can’t be bothered doing them

I've had nothing since the new website. Offers two or three when I log in but then kicks me out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

is anyone still doing surveys on mysurvey? i haven't really gone near them since they changed to life points.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

pgj2015 wrote: »
    is anyone still doing surveys on mysurvey? i haven't really gone near them since they changed to life points.

I've done plenty, and managed to redeem 15 Euro in total. Still though, the site isn't much better than it was, and I have sent my fair share of support tickets.

The latest was two days ago, when I completed the 4-part "Global Lifestyle Survey" and reached a Cint error page at the end instead of getting my points.

Ehhhh.... It *might* still be worth bothering with.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Folks, I have made some strides into the survey world and am currently getting $50 a go with a US based company. I have also signed up to a German company who are looking for mail tracking surveys. Well they emailed me asking if I had access to a franking machine as they wanted to send out different sized envelopes each month that get sent to you, but they have to be franked. They then reimburse the postage cost and give you €30 per month. They then asked if I could 'refer' anyone, so just seeing if it sounds like anything that anyone here may be interested in, as I don't have a franking machine.

• Advertisement

delly wrote: »
    Folks, I have made some strides into the survey world and am currently getting $50 a go with a US based company. I have also signed up to a German company who are looking for mail tracking surveys. Well they emailed me asking if I had access to a franking machine as they wanted to send out different sized envelopes each month that get sent to you, but they have to be franked. They then reimburse the postage cost and give you €30 per month. They then asked if I could 'refer' anyone, so just seeing if it sounds like anything that anyone here may be interested in, as I don't have a franking machine.

I've signed up with them as well, and I got the extra email about business testing with companies with a franking machine as well. I just started logging my test letters this week, two so far, and another 8 or 9 in transit from Germany at the moment! Have you received any package of test letters to be sent out to others yet? I was supposed to get one a while ago, and it's nearly the end of the three week time window for delivery.

Which US company is giving you $50 a pop and can I sign up? :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I've signed up with them as well, and I got the extra email about business testing with companies with a franking machine as well. I just started logging my test letters this week, two so far, and another 8 or 9 in transit from Germany at the moment! Have you received any package of test letters to be sent out to others yet? I was supposed to get one a while ago, and it's nearly the end of the three week time window for delivery.

Which US company is giving you $50 a pop and can I sign up? :D

I've had none so far at all, only the franking request, so here is hoping.

The US company is industry based for the IT and pharma sector, but you can't signup, they approached me some time back based on articles I've published.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Anyone hear from RED C lately?Not a thing for me since Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Same bmc ... the after Christmas blues has kicked in no redc getting irish opinions offers but go to do most of them I'm knocked out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Quite a few irish opinion surveys I have listed end up either being fulfilled or something is wrong. When I click a survey, it just brings me back to the log in page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

GBX wrote: »
    Quite a few irish opinion surveys I have listed end up either being fulfilled or something is wrong. When I click a survey, it just brings me back to the log in page.

Same here but I managed to squeeze a tenner voucher out of them today finally

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone hear from RED C lately?Not a thing for me since Christmas.

Got a €3 RedC survey yesterday, first since before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

got some from red c yesterday and today

Same bmc ... the after Christmas blues has kicked in no redc getting irish opinions offers but go to do most of them I'm knocked out
    Just be careful with IO.I was "reinstated"for the third time this year with IO and got some advice on my activity.One was "to do no more than 3 surveys a day",be attentive etc.Just saying.Up to 6.25 again and as soon(if) I get to 10e it's out.No more of letting it build up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭pgj2015

opinion world gone very quiet after xmas. same for everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

RioM wrote: »
    I've had nothing since the new website. Offers two or three when I log in but then kicks me out

I got a reply when I queried this. They told me my account was suspended (I'm pretty sure they didn't like my answer on a a particular survey.)

Dear **Aceandstuff's real name**

Thank you for taking part in Irish Media Surveys. Here is your £3 Reward code which can only be redeemed for an Amazon Voucher. This is your final reward payout at end of December 2018.

I feels sad now. :[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I feels sad now. :[

I'm kind of glad they're gone. Monotonous surveys and poor rewards.

Did a €4 io survey lastnight two frigging hours, my partner did same on mysurvey ( what ever their called now) he got €10 for it .... a bit if a difference

Did a €4 io survey lastnight two frigging hours, my partner did same on mysurvey ( what ever their called now) he got €10 for it .... a bit if a difference

What companies were they out of interest

• Advertisement

It was all general questions, from what type watch, phone, holiday etc very repetitive, can't remember which company hosted the survey.

It was all general questions, from what type watch, phone, holiday etc very repetitive, can't remember which company hosted the survey.

I just wondered how you could get €4 and €10 for the same survey is all

I just wondered how you could get €4 and €10 for the same survey is all
    Ah sorry lad, I did irish opinions and other half did it on life points

Is lifepoints website broken or what ?
    Just signed up and it’s offfering me surveys but when I select take survey nothing happens

Just signed up and it’s offfering me surveys but when I select take survey nothing happens

That happens now and again. Try a different browser. The site always works on Firefox for me.

That happens now and again. Try a different browser. The site always works on Firefox for me.

I try and do them on the phone using safari while watching tv, might have to get another browser for this site as the rewards seem better
    I got 50 cent from Irish opinions this morning and then they offered me €4 for a 2 hour survey, I think I will swerve that one

I try and do them on the phone using safari while watching tv, might have to get another browser for this site as the rewards seem better
    I got 50 cent from Irish opinions this morning and then they offered me €4 for a 2 hour survey, I think I will swerve that one

Definitely avoid that one. Do it on Lifepoints instead for the tenner. (Someone else mentioned it a few posts back.) It's the same Global Consumer Survey thing that takes a few hours. I got my points yesterday, but I had to send a ticket to Cint about a week ago because the redirection back to the homepage was fouled up somehow.

Yes,got that €4 for two hours offer from IO also.No thanks.For €8 maybe.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Yes,got that €4 for two hours offer from IO also.No thanks.For €8 maybe.

It’s gone from my dashboard so they must have Fota few punters for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Double check that pop-ups aren’t blocked. That was happening me for a while.

Advertisement