Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    I managed to have contempt for one or two brands; but not quite in the manner expressed by the "model" (I assume some employees daughter press-ganged in)
    Am I the only one or does anyone else have trouble making out some of the faces.They are small on my surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is text below them stating what it's meant to be

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yeah those facial expressions are ridiculous, and they move the happy to different places sometimes

That's to make sure you "are paying attention" as they say.

The text is even more of a blur as well.

I'd think you may have some browser issues in that case, any unusual add ins, particularly "data saver" ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »

Text is fine for me on the iphone and Mac

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

It's the exact same for me.

What's really starting to irk me is rating, or selecting attributes of, companies I only know by name, with no "none of these" or "I don't know" options.

Same here - say what you think even though you don't know them or buy from them? What could my opinion possibly be worth in those scenarios? If there's no option for None, they get the lowest possible rating from me, so it must seriously skew the data set.

Do any of these survey designers actually have a research degree or even a basic understanding of the scientific method? I'd love to see the research report generated by such iffy data ... or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Same here. I have to zoom on my tablet each time.

It's the exact same for me.

What's really starting to irk me is rating, or selecting attributes of, companies I only know by name, with no "none of these" or "I don't know" options.

Yep. RedC don't let you say what you think of the survey at the end either. At least some of the others ask your opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yep. RedC don't let you say what you think of the survey at the end either. At least some of the others ask your opinion.

RedC usually has a comment box at the end.

• Advertisement

Red c has a comment section at the end, I always select no comment
    €43 with them now so I’m getting there

Does it?? I must be so glad that they let me finish I just move on. Maybe I'm getting mixed up with some other crowd.

I always say "All fine thank you".I did mention that I found the new "emotion faces" hard to make out on an i pad a few weeks ago though.

Yes I know,but on my i pad(I do some surveys on the i pad and some on a PC)they are really hard to make out.

Same here. I have to zoom on my tablet each time.

Ha,ha,never thought to zoom on the tablet.But I'd be wary of doing that in case I cancelled the survey by touching buttons that might cancel the survey(it has happened to me before).

Ahh,you could leave a comment regarding the survey in the comment box at the surveys end if you were unhappy with any aspect of the survey.I have done so an odd time.

Nine days to go to get the€50,you might do it.I'm on €30 and resigned to next month.

Good day you can get a tenner. The unpredictability of when those happen is the issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ballina1953

i do mobrog surveys but cant find what my credit is or cash it out

Can you not just log in here; https://www.mobrog.com/en-ie/

i do mobrog surveys but cant find what my credit is or cash it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Lads just checked my redc earnings for this month €36, usually only 4 surveys monthly, have done 10 so far in February.

Lads just checked my redc earnings for this month €36, usually only 4 surveys monthly, have done 10 so far in February.

Yes, I've got a good few this month after a barren spell in January.At e32 myself from being on 5 for ages.Looking to hit the e50 next month.

Got to a tenner today on IO after a few weeks.Have to wait 6 weeks now.Used to get theTesco voucher after two weeks before.Why so long now?

Is a six week wait for a €10 Tesco voucher the longest of any site? I remember with IO when you only had to wait two weeks for a voucher.What's up with IO?

Is a six week wait for a €10 Tesco voucher the longest of any site? I remember with IO when you only had to wait two weeks for a voucher.What's up with IO?

Got one last week and it was about a week after ordering

Got one last week and it was about a week after ordering
    Wow!! I ordered one on 22nd Jan and still waiting.Ordered another one yesterday and wont hold my breath.I usually get petrol in a Tesco near me but this option is going on the 26th Mar.Dont shop for groceries in Tesco usually but will have to in the future it seems.Must be more profit in groceries that petrol for Tesco to do this.

Anybody ever get the telecoms surveys that ask you to name a friend you'd talk to about the topic, only to get thrown out when you enter a name, every time?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Wow!! I ordered one on 22nd Jan and still waiting.Ordered another one yesterday and wont hold my breath.I usually get petrol in a Tesco near me but this option is going on the 26th Mar.Dont shop for groceries in Tesco usually but will have to in the future it seems.Must be more profit in groceries that petrol for Tesco to do this.

The message on IO states that this change took place in 2018. :(
    From March 26 2018, Tesco will no longer be accepting Tesco Corporate Gift Cards on any purchases from Tesco petrol stations and customers will have to pay using an alternative payment method. This exclusion will include both fuel and purchases made from the kiosk.
    I'm not sure if that's a mistake, or if it's there because people still have their Tesco cards from over a year ago.
    Anybody ever get the telecoms surveys that ask you to name a friend you'd talk to about the topic, only to get thrown out when you enter a name, every time?

Yes, I got this one. Plenty of broken surveys these days.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Update on my Amazon Mturk totals after 40 days and I am just shy of the $190 mark. I reckon I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch when I get enough, delivered from Amazon.com including VAT will be $382.48.

474057.jpg

• Advertisement

No, but mustn't there be some GDPR thing involved there?

Or is it just some kind of fictional/imaginary friend for survey purposes? As I say I've never had it so just wondering.

Advertisement