Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Kavrocks wrote: »
    What would be the best Irish survey sites, apart from RedC? Is everybody doing Irish Opinions? What about OpinionWorld.ie?

RED C: Between 100 and 200 per year, and the surveys are easy enough.
    Irish Opinions: Used to be good, about 20 per month. They have completely messed up in the past two months though.
    OpinionWorld: Seems really good, but I have only been with them for a short time. Rewards build up quickly and the surveys pay well. As good so far as IO used to be.
    iReach: Easy surveys twice a month, but the credit takes a while to appear and even longer to build up. Very good overall, and you might even end up being called to a focus group.
    Acumen: It takes me ages to build up any credit, I get surveys every two months or so. As others said, they pay well, but there isn't much available.
    Swagbucks: Very hit-and-miss, rewards depend on other activities as well, like bonus codes and search rewards. Worth a try, but may become time-consuming.
    Mobrog: A Cint clone site, but one of the best. Pays to PayPal, redeemable at 5 Euro.
    Triaba: Cint site, rewards well, but doesn't send out many surveys. Pays to PayPal.

I use a few (dozen) more, but I don't have the time to go into details here, there's cash to be made!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wooper

I don't know if IrishOpinions and OpinionWorld are basically linked but had IO kick me off a few months ago and lost my balance, few here had the same

Just now had the same thing with OpinionWorld. Again it happens when you go to redeem your balance, gives no explanation. Looking up reviews of them it all sounds terribly similar to the goings on with IO

Thankfully only had a fiver earned, As others have said, always cash in as soon as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

OmegaGene wrote: »
    The surveys seem to be so much longer theses days and the rewards never change

I hadn't noticed, so I checked the one's I did today.

€0.50 for a 3 minute that took me 2.
    €0.75 for a 10-12 minute that took 7
    €1.00 for a 15 minute that took 10.

So I can't say these were longer than previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I hadn't noticed, so I checked the one's I did today.

€0.50 for a 3 minute that took me 2.
    €0.75 for a 10-12 minute that took 7
    €1.00 for a 15 minute that took 10.

So I can't say these were longer than previously.

All I’m being offered is numerous options of €1.50 for 20 mins and €4 for 2 hours

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Anybody know what this is about guys?

It's my first withdrawal from Opinion World.
    I have/had just over €20 earned and decided to take a €15 One4All voucher.
    Everything was going fine. It told me my points, asked me to confirm my address etc but when I hit "redeem" the attached popped up.
    It won't let me back in now so I can't check anything.
    I'll send them an email but just want to check if anyone here knows anything first.
    Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Everything was going fine. It told me my points, asked me to confirm my address etc but when I hit "redeem" the attached popped up.
    I'll send them an email but just want to check if anyone here knows anything first.
    Thanks in advance.

Are you on Irish opinions too ? I think they are possibly linked with similar surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

No I'm not on IO. Just Red C, Lifepoints, IReach, Mobrog and Acumen I think.

No I'm not on IO. Just Red C, Lifepoints, IReach, Mobrog and Acumen I think.

That’s strange then, possibly a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Thanks in advance.

If it's anything like what happened to me they'll accuse you of taking the surveys outside of Ireland then refuse to reply to any more of your emails and you'll have lost whatever you had. I was raging when they done it to me.

Convenient that they wait till you're cashing out before telling you. They get your completed surveys and don't have to pay you for them. Absolute scam of a site.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wooper

Thanks in advance.

I had the same happen with them yesterday, very similar to the dodgy account terminations at IrishOpinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

I'm getting loads of surveys from IO the past couple on my "dashboard" for the past couple of weeks but can't start any of them.Anyone else suffering a similar fate?Are IO on a banning crusade again? I'm getting fed up with IO and all this sh*te.

Anybody use Apinio? I get little from them but the log in is throwing up a 404 error for a while now.

bmc58 wrote: »
    I'm getting loads of surveys from IO the past couple on my "dashboard" for the past couple of weeks but can't start any of them.Anyone else suffering a similar fate?Are IO on a banning crusade again? I'm getting fed up with IO and all this sh*te.

5 available this morning and not even getting the 'no surveys available" screen now. Just an error page. 1.50 away from redeeming for over a week now.

2 min survey invite by email on IO just now. Same error screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Same thing happening for me on IO. 4 surveys available but all give the same error screen when clicked on.

Has anyone received their cheque from RedC yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Swagbucks is very aggressive, apparently I did a short survey too fast for them and they accused me of lying.

Haven’t been on Irish opinions for ages but I just checked my dashboard and surveys are completing fine, the 2 minute one was for McDonald’s and was very quick

Seems to have been a systems error on their end earlier but IO is certainly working fine now.

Seems to have been a systems error on their end earlier but IO is certainly working fine now.

Thanks for the heads up. Just done 4 surveys and waiting to be credited so I can cash out. Taking longer than usual.

Just looked at survey history and the 4 done today aren't showing. And still no credit. Really need it soon to order something!

• Advertisement

malcy wrote: »
    Just looked at survey history and the 4 done today aren't showing. And still no credit. Really need it soon to order something!

It often takes time before surveys, and payment, show in the history. It's the same on many sites.

It often takes time before surveys, and payment, show in the history. It's the same on many sites.

Know, I'm just in a panic to order something from Amazon to get it in time. It's usually only a minute or two with IO.

Still nothing from IO. Waiting on about a fiver in credit and surveys still no showing in history. My profile completion has dropped to 23% suddenly as well. Trying to complete it again but it's very buggy.

Do IO work over the weekend or is it next week before I'm likely to get any kind of reply?

Still nothing from IO. Waiting on about a fiver in credit and surveys still no showing in history. My profile completion has dropped to 23% suddenly as well. Trying to complete it again but it's very buggy.

Do IO work over the weekend or is it next week before I'm likely to get any kind of reply?

Some surveys take a while to pay out depending if the customer requires the full quota of people

Some surveys can take weeks to show up. I wouldn't expect a prompt reply, even during a working week, let alone a bank holiday weekend.

Back on Irish opinions last night and got €6 added to my account, surveys are plentiful for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I've spent 25 minutes being rejected by Swag bucks surveys after they allow me to fill in half the thing without any recompense.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

cloudatlas wrote: »
    I've spent 25 minutes being rejected by Swag bucks surveys after they allow me to fill in half the thing without any recompense.

The PeanutLabs section is usually much better. There is no limit on the number of screenout points with PL, and there is an option to make a complaint at the end if there is a late screenout. (You have to click the sad face and select the reason for the negative feedback.) Just refresh the page if no new surveys are available on it, because some of them will disappear after you begin to answer a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

Did the first one from IO in two weeks for 50c yesterday.Not added to my account and no record of doing it on my survey history page! What the hell is going on with IO???

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Did the first one from IO in two weeks for 50c yesterday.Not added to my account and no record of doing it on my survey history page! What the hell is going on with IO???

I’ve done five surveys over the weekend and haven’t been paid for any since the 15th, probably waiting to be paid by the customer when the survey is finished

Advertisement