Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

It’s annoying me as I’m stuck on €9.75

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bmc58 wrote: »
    Did the first one from IO in two weeks for 50c yesterday.Not added to my account and no record of doing it on my survey history page! What the hell is going on with IO???
    That's quite normal. Surveys don't credit, or show on the history, until they are closed.

It's also a bank holiday weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

That's quite normal. Surveys don't credit, or show on the history, until they are closed.

It's not a though. I credit has always applied for me within a minute or two or even a refresh of the page. I'm stuck at 10.50 but must be due another 7 by now at least.

Credited by IO now for the chunk of surveys from the past 5 days.

Email from IO just came in.
    Thank you for your email.

We are aware of some technical issues with payments not being credited successfully when members have completed surveys.

If you have successfully completed a survey and you have not received your payment, please note we are working to ensure these payments will be reflected in your account in the coming days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your patience.

• Advertisement

As expected Irish opinions paid up early this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hit the €50 mark over the weekend on RedC. It's been a busy start to the year!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭bmc58

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’ve done five surveys over the weekend and haven’t been paid for any since the 15th, probably waiting to be paid by the customer when the survey is finished
    Got the 50c for that survey this morning.And a couple more surveys from IO.Maybe it's sorted "again".

Sorry Finley Tiny Fir,but I have to agree with Malc below,as I am usually credited after a minute or so.But my precious 50c was credited today.So all's fine again with IO(for a few days anyway).ha,ha.

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Hit the €50 mark over the weekend on RedC. It's been a busy start to the year!

It's like the Sahara desert for me lately from RED C.Hoping for a thunderstorm soon though.

• Advertisement

Anybody use Apinio? I get little from them but the log in is throwing up a 404 error for a while now.
    No,never heard of them.I'm wary of being on too many sites as duplicate surveys can cause trouble,as we all know.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

So I'm now about two months into my survey work and I have to say that I'm happy enough with how it's gone. I have included a screengrab of my earnings so far below.

Respondent has been the most worthwhile in terms of time vs money. The values listed below are minus 5% charge, but other than that I'm getting $40 to $60 for a half hours work. There are a couple of referral payments below not included in the below totals. I get $20 per referral when the person you refer takes a survey.

Prolific is good and the sterling always has a good conversion rate, but you just have to keep your eye out for a survey in the evening. The total below is sent via Paypal, but you have to pay the small Paypal fees.

Amazon Mturk is what it is. While the rate of pay vs work is very poor, you can get some nice payouts late at night. The value below is then transferred to Amazon.com, where I have made some purchases. Amazon are good in that they can calculate the tax due on an Irish delivery, so you can use your gift-card balance to pay it.

475941.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

What about Google Test and Global test market?

I thought Global Test Market no longer covered Ireland.
    cloudatlas wrote: »
    What about Google Test and Global test market?

I think they are now incorporated in to Lifepoints.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,993 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did anyone else get a fairly painful €5 from RedC about telecoms companies - Sky/Virgin/Eir etc? It went down to minute detail, asking how I feel about particular features at particular stages of the buying process. People don't really get that involved with these companies. We just want a good deal and an easy transaction. These morketing guys seem to revel in overcomplicating it.

But are you afraid of virgin ?
    If eir was a friend what kind of friend would it be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'm developing a phobia of incels with guns and those replica katanas they all seem to have.
    Not my friend! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

OmegaGene wrote:
    But are you afraid of virgin ? If eir was a friend what kind of friend would it be ?

I did get some satisfaction in rating eir so badly.

Eir a friend??From what I read and hear about Eir it would be Public Enemy No 1.

Had six surveys on my IO home page and was unable to do any of them.And still waiting (5 weeks) for a 10e voucher for Tesco.Used to be two weeks to get a voucher.What is going on at IO? Six weeks for a voucher....what's this about.Only Toluna takes as long to redeem a payment.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    Had six surveys on my IO home page and was unable to do any of them.And still waiting (5 weeks) for a 10e voucher for Tesco.Used to be two weeks to get a voucher.What is going on at IO? Six weeks for a voucher....what's this about.Only Toluna takes as long to redeem a payment.

I got my latest Tesco one yesterday only took about ten days

I'm experiencing no abnormal delays with vouchers by post and, best of all, Amazon vouchers come within 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

Anyone have any experience of P1 Surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

No, but I got am email from them yesterday calling me by the wrong name and when I went to put in my email address I got a pop up telling me the site wasn't secure so I'd be wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

Yea I got the same email calling me Celine. Might give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. I'm Audrey apparently. They mustn't be doing their market research very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I am simply, B

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I got the same email...... i just selected unsubscribe. Any idea where they got our email addresses? The email mentioned I recently completed the 'Dublin music survey'..... and would I be interested in joining their panel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

got the same mail from P1 as you lot, they got my name right though.

Also got a 3euro survey from redc, leaving me at 49 euro lol right at the end of the month when i could have really used it, anyway.. next month i guess :)

• Advertisement

I got my latest Tesco one yesterday only took about ten days

Next week will be six weeks again from IO for a Tesco voucher for me(if it even comes).And getting loads of surveys on my home page but one out of ten will start.IO not the same as it was.

Advertisement