Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just checked in to oi now, I did a 50cent survey earlier today but on the survey history it says I've done a €10 survey aswell!!! I cashed it out and says it's on its way..... wonder will I get fecked over for this... bmc I've been getting my tesco cards prob 2 weeks later after every cash out ... never a problem so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just checked in to oi now, I did a 50cent survey earlier today but on the survey history it says I've done a €10 survey aswell!!! I cashed it out and says it's on its way..... wonder will I get fecked over for this... bmc I've been getting my tesco cards prob 2 weeks later after every cash out ... never a problem so far

Just checked here and I got a €10credit as well. Must be a long past one only coming through now.

And now, 1 minute later, the credit's on my Amazon account, :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭bmc58

Taking a big chance there Tipp A L.You know IO are very tough on any discretion by their members lately.Keep your head down and best of luck.Long time since I got a Tesco voucher after two weeks(3 never arrived at all).

dubs09 wrote: »
    What is the app for this one called? Also would anyone ever be worried about downloading apps onto your phone for this kind of thing? Can we trust them?
    Some sites charge a % for sending to Pay Pal.It's normal practice .

Just checked here and I got a €10credit as well. Must be a long past one only coming through now.

And now, 1 minute later, the credit's on my Amazon account, :)

Ah come on now Finley Tiny Fir.If you get €10 for a survey from IO it must have taken you at least two days to do it.Surely you would have remembered it.This must be a trap from IO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not too far from €50 on RedC and I managed to get a quality control question wrong today ("slightly" vs "somewhat" on the requested answer in a specific one).

Have completely given up on everything except the Irish operators as the others are paying useless amounts now. Acumen, RedC and iReach in that order are all I've stuck with.

L1011 wrote: »
    Not too far from €50 on RedC and I managed to get a quality control question wrong today ("slightly" vs "somewhat" on the requested answer in a specific one).

Have completely given up on everything except the Irish operators as the others are paying useless amounts now. Acumen, RedC and iReach in that order are all I've stuck with.
    Ahh bummer.These quality control questions can be tricky.You must pay attention to surveys,as we are all told.Bet you won't do that again.
    Done it once myself,never again though.I felt silly.

Got a 50c survey from IO this evening was expecting a €10 top in my account,but no just got the 50c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Owed €3 from a 'partner' survey from REDC and also happen to be exactly €3 away from €50. Just a coincidence but frustrating nonetheless when the end of the month is coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wooper

Left a trustpilot review of IrishOpinions a while back. Reported having the same issues that alot of other reviews already mentioned. Was happy with them for years and then got kicked off one day when I went to cash out, no good reason given, balance withheld, no replies to emails etc,

Just got two emails thismorning telling me that IO has reported my review (twice over?) for being

'accusing and defamotory, using language that is problematic, and causing offence'

I was surprised as it certainly wasn't a ranting review or anything, the email clarified though that the offensive language I used was

'scam'

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Which are the best survey websites which pay through paypal?
    Anyone any strong favourites?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Reached the €50 mark on Red C about 2 weeks ago and haven't had another survey since. Gone very quiet. Odd that. Still €50 will be on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LB27no2

bmc58 wrote: »
    I'm getting loads of surveys from IO the past couple on my "dashboard" for the past couple of weeks but can't start any of them.Anyone else suffering a similar fate?Are IO on a banning crusade again? I'm getting fed up with IO and all this sh*te.

i was getting a lot of surveys with IO in May and June and then from 28th June only one survey and not a single email invitation... every day I log in numerous times and nothing.. and I have a balance that's too small to cash out and it's driving me potty

Is Red C is the best online surveys I need to earn minimum €50 a week extra to help play my bills could I do it doing surveys

What other Irish ones are they? is there IOS apps for then thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,677 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is Red C is the best online surveys I need to earn minimum €50 a week extra to help play my bills could I do it doing surveys

I do RedC and I'd be lucky to get €50 every two months!

You won't make €50 per week on RedC. Not even in a month usually.

You'll also not make €2500 per annum doing a range of surveys across several sites. Plus, many don't pay cash so you'd be using Tesco, Amazon, and other vouchers. €700 per year from all sources and in various payment methods would be a good return and far from guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

It's one of the best but it usually takes me a few months, maybe even 6 to reach €50. I usually get 2 cheques a year from them.

Honestly, I don't know of any sites or apps combined where you could make €50/week cash.
    Survey companies I use who pay into PayPal include Mobrog, Europinions, e-RG/Elite, Ask Me....Pay Me, Triaba Panel and Apinio.

Mobrog is available on the iOS store as far as I know, for the other 5 sites I mention they are all available collectively on the OpinionAPP, also on iOS.

You won't make 50/week on any of them and that level of additional income would be of interest to Revenue to begin with

L1011 wrote: »
    You won't make 50/week on any of them and that level of additional income would be of interest to Revenue to begin with

I joined red c and I cannot see any surveys to take or do they email them to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I joined red c and I cannot see any surveys to take or do they email them to you?

They send out email invites tajd.

• Advertisement

fmpisces wrote: »
    They send out email invites tajd.

Thanks

Thanks

And it can take some time before you receive them with any regularity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I attempt to do all the RedC surveys I'm invited to complete. Between not qualifying and being screened out, I'm lucky to see 50 every 6 months. It depends on the demographic you're in and the kinds of products and services you use.

Some surveys take so long to complete that you'd be better investing your time in other work (minimum wage) of any description really. IO (vouchers only) pay on average about €1 for 20 minutes - and that's assuming you'd get anywhere near the amount of surveys required to make 50 a week!

Roughly demographic wise, 24-44 women get the least surveys each as so many of them are members, and 65+ get the most as there are so few of them online

I've done these long enough to move over demographic boundaries a few times and you can see the changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I could give you a list of Irish and international sites for surveys, but there's almost no way you'll make 50 per week, especially at the start. Earnings will depend on your demographics, combined with your tolerance for boredom.

I make more from freelance web and app testing at the moment, and even that work isn't completely regular. Some of these work sites and survey panels are invitation-only, or have closed their application processes at the moment (for an indefinite period of time), so it could take up to a few years for a newcomer to reach the same level of "beermoney".

That being said, let me know if you need links to get started. I have a big copypasta file full of links to survey sites - the ones that aren't closed, and might be able to direct you to other ways of earning spare giftcards and stuff.

Got a email there from Red C for a survey 20 minutes for €4 now bad I can’t cash out till I hit €50 yeah?

Got a email there from Red C for a survey 20 minutes for €4 now bad I can’t cash out till I hit €50 yeah?

RedC pay out themselves on month change. €50 by the last day of the month and the cheque arrives in 2 weeks usually.

Got another email from Red C for €3 not bad €7 so far for 35 minutes work if this happens daily I could earn €20-€25 a week

Hey it helps as my rent is going up by €100 :(

Got another email from Red C for €3 not bad €7 so far for 35 minutes work if this happens daily I could earn €20-€25 a week

Hey it helps as my rent is going up by €100 :(

Don't go getting excited. You don't get anything until you have €50 and it could be stuck between 35 and 45 for two months. Plus, you could hit €50 on, for example, 1st September but the cheque won't arrive until 12th October. It's decent but it's no way to make any dependable amounts on any kind of regular basis.

• Advertisement

Don't go getting excited. You don't get anything until you have €50 and it could be stuck between 35 and 45 for two months. Plus, you could hit €50 on, for example, 1st September but the cheque won't arrive until 12th October. It's decent but it's no way to make any dependable amounts on any kind of regular basis.

Always a catch well it’s something I suppose

Advertisement