Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

Since I’ve joined last week with Red C I’ve 10 points sweet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

€39.75 last month from IO and none of the surveys too onerous.

Mobrog seems to have slowed considerably for me, as has Opinion World, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Since I’ve joined last week with Red C I’ve 10 points sweet :)

I find RedC quite bursty. Get a couple of surveys, then nothing for a while, then another couple. It is a good platform though.

Got screened out of 2x€4 ones recently, but qualified for a €5 one. Ticking up towards the €50 mark.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    I find RedC quite bursty. Get a couple of surveys, then nothing for a while, then another couple. It is a good platform though.

Got screened out of 2x€4 ones recently, but qualified for a €5 one. Ticking up towards the €50 mark.

Red c for me is the best of the bunch, my cheque just cleared and I’m at €26 already

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

dubs09 wrote: »
    Do you find there are better times of the day / days of the week for doing them? In terms of highest paid and more available?

Not really, you can get random high payers at any time of day. Check the 0.01 market research surveys by James Billings. These can have high bonuses sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Do you mind me asking what age category you are in? I get them so irregularly.
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    Sabre0001 wrote: »

Red c for me is the best of the bunch, my cheque just cleared and I’m at €26 already

delly wrote: »
    Not really, you can get random high payers at any time of day. Check the 0.01 market research surveys by James Billings. These can have high bonuses sometimes.

Got a link either I am blind or I can’t find it on google please

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Got a link either I am blind or I can’t find it on google please

Here we go.
    https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A3VTXG9MRA65HP/projects?ref=w_pl_prvw

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Has anyone used the new cash withdrawal on mturk yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Has anyone used the new cash withdrawal on mturk yet?

Yes. Twice! It gets sent in Euro with about $2 taken in fees, and arrives about four days later.

• Advertisement

Yes. Twice! It gets sent in Euro with about $2 taken in fees, and arrives about four days later.

Did you have to set up a hyperwallet account to get it?

Did you have to set up a hyperwallet account to get it?

Yes. As far as I can remember, it only takes a few minutes.

Yes. As far as I can remember, it only takes a few minutes.

I cashed out but I don't really understand the hyperwallet thing.. when I log in it has a different bank account number to the one linked to my mturk. Did you set up your bank account in your hyperwallet? Did it send straight through?

I cashed out but I don't really understand the hyperwallet thing.. when I log in it has a different bank account number to the one linked to my mturk. Did you set up your bank account in your hyperwallet? Did it send straight through?

I put my main bank details and IBAN into Hyperwallet as far as I can remember. Your Hyperwallet account will have a different IBAN because it is basically another bank account. I think you're supposed to enter the Hyperwallet number in MTurk to get paid, because your Irish bank isn't accepted.

I put my main bank details and IBAN into Hyperwallet as far as I can remember. Your Hyperwallet account will have a different IBAN because it is basically another bank account. I think you're supposed to enter the Hyperwallet number in MTurk to get paid, because your Irish bank isn't accepted.

Thanks for your help, hopefully I see the money soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,365 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone having problems signing in to opinion world?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    anyone having problems signing in to opinion world?

No, logged in fine.

it is working again for me.

I had a very successful day job spotting yesterday, so just thought I'd throw a reminder up about Indeed's job spotter app. It's very straightforward, you see a job poster, you take two pictures and get points. They can average between 50 and 150, but you do get the occasional big one such as below. Each 100 points equals 1 dollar, which then converts into sterling Amazon vouchers. I had a two hour walk yesterday and got £13 worth. Easy money and I'm keeping fit!

delly wrote: »
    I had a very successful day job spotting yesterday, so just thought I'd throw a reminder up about Indeed's job spotter app. It's very straightforward, you see a job poster, you take two pictures and get points. They can average between 50 and 150, but you do get the occasional big one such as below. Each 100 points equals 1 dollar, which then converts into sterling Amazon vouchers. I had a two hour walk yesterday and got £13 worth. Easy money and I'm keeping fit!

Good for you. I wouldn't see 2 job posters in a year and I walk 5 to 10km per day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭bmc58

Anyone get one of the usual "update your profile from IO" lately.I did and was unable to complete my address as my town was missing from the drop down list of towns in my county.I have e mailed IO and am waiting for a reply.So now I wonder if I order a voucher will it arrive and get the excuse my address is incomplete.Needless to say I will not order any vouchers until this issue is sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone get one of the usual "update your profile from IO" lately.I did and was unable to complete my address as my town was missing from the drop down list of towns in my county.I have e mailed IO and am waiting for a reply.So now I wonder if I order a voucher will it arrive and get the excuse my address is incomplete.Needless to say I will not order any vouchers until this issue is sorted.

No but the address form was coming up automatically every time I logged in. It's now been replaced with a message that something has crashed or similar. I just ignore it as I don't get physical vouchers.

I've used the web chat to deal with a couple of issues recently and they've resolved it within minutes. Might be worth using that instead.

70% of a red c survey complete and it has froze on me. what do you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

If there's a 'help' link on the survey page (if you're still in it) then use that to contact them. Failing that, I'd email info@redclive.ie and give them as much info about the survey you were doing, how far you got, what it was about and the duration it was meant to be. If you still have the email invite they sent you to the survey use the reference in the headline to help them cross reference the survey you were doing. Also mention the problem you encountered when you got cut off. I don't know if they'll reimburse you if it was a fault on your end (with your device or Internet, for example) but it's worth a try.

fmpisces wrote: »
    If there's a 'help' link on the survey page (if you're still in it) then use that to contact them. Failing that, I'd email info@redclive.ie and give them as much info about the survey you were doing, how far you got, what it was about and the duration it was meant to be. If you still have the email invite they sent you to the survey use the reference in the headline to help them cross reference the survey you were doing. Also mention the problem you encountered when you got cut off. I don't know if they'll reimburse you if it was a fault on your end (with your device or Internet, for example) but it's worth a try.

thanks, the same thing happened me before, i contacted red c but they never gave me a cent for the survey.

E Mail RED C about your problem.They are very fair when surveys go funny.They might credit you with the amount due for the survey.

malcy wrote: »
    No but the address form was coming up automatically every time I logged in. It's now been replaced with a message that something has crashed or similar. I just ignore it as I don't get physical vouchers.

I've used the web chat to deal with a couple of issues recently and they've resolved it within minutes. Might be worth using that instead.

Contacted IO about my address issue and told my details are fine.So fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

Anyone any problems with red c? I've emailed them 3 times about a survey I completed and no one has responded to me? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Just a heads up that Amazon & Eason gift vouchers are out of stock on IO. Has this ever happened before?

• Advertisement

malcy wrote: »
    Just a heads up that Amazon & Eason gift vouchers are out of stock on IO. Has this ever happened before?

It has happened a few times.

Advertisement