Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

malcy wrote: »
    Just a heads up that Amazon & Eason gift vouchers are out of stock on IO. Has this ever happened before?

It has happened a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

Any sign of the Red C cheques yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

dubs09 wrote: »
    Any sign of the Red C cheques yet?

No.Waiting for one,watching the postwoman the past couple of days.Sure to come before weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

bmc58 wrote: »
    No.Waiting for one,watching the postwoman the past couple of days.Sure to come before weekend.

Same here, hoping for it to come in the next couple of days.

Same here, hoping for it to come in the next couple of days.

Same here but won’t be cleared in the bank til next week anyway at this rate.. desperate now it’s been a long month lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭warlikedave

Hi All

Just wanted to ask a quick question - I am on MOBROG and Triaba, I was wondering what other survey sites are out there that allow for 5 euro plus paypal payouts besides these two for Irish residents (ignoring swagbucks)?

Hi All

Just wanted to ask a quick question - I am on MOBROG and Triaba, I was wondering what other survey sites are out there that allow for 5 euro plus paypal payouts besides these two for Irish residents (ignoring swagbucks)?

Ask me pay me

Ask me pay me

Yes, checkout at €5 but I do well to get €15 a year from them.

Yes, checkout at €5 but I do well to get €15 a year from them.

I'm on €25 since July, they don't seem to be that bad for me but hopefully I don't jinx myself

They are mostly cint, so I'm possibly getting the same surveys elsewhere.
    I'm on €25 since July, they don't seem to be that bad for me but hopefully I don't jinx myself

• Advertisement

They are mostly cint, so I'm possibly getting the same surveys elsewhere.

Ive noticed this trend too - MOBROG has dried up quite a bit over the past 10 days though

malcy wrote: »
    Just a heads up that Amazon & Eason gift vouchers are out of stock on IO. Has this ever happened before?

They're back. Just ordered an Amazon one and it arrived in twenty seconds.

No RED C cheque this week for me.Bit longer than usual.Anyone get theirs?

Hi All

Lifepoints.(formaly My Surveys)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

No RED C cheque this week for me.Bit longer than usual.Anyone get theirs?

Not yet. Usually have it before the 20th or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

having issues with REDC cheque. I got up to 50euro in June but no cheque in July. have emailed them 3 times and they said they would cancel the cheque and reissue but not a sign of it. You cant contact them by phone and they have stopped replying to my emails.

Yes. Twice! It gets sent in Euro with about $2 taken in fees, and arrives about four days later.

Hi - for mturk payout - do I need to have an amazon seller account for hyperwallet set up? I would prefer to recieve mturk payments in currency, not gift cards

I cant seem to find how to set up a basic hyperwallet account for this? Or could I use a borderless account with TransferWise for this purpose?

Sorry about my lack of knowledge regarding this.

RED C cheque arrived today.Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Hi - for mturk payout - do I need to have an amazon seller account for hyperwallet set up? I would prefer to recieve mturk payments in currency, not gift cards

I cant seem to find how to set up a basic hyperwallet account for this? Or could I use a borderless account with TransferWise for this purpose?

Sorry about my lack of knowledge regarding this.

You don't need any sort of seller account. I set up a new Hyperwallet exclusively for use with MTurk, but that was a while ago. I'll do my best to help though.

You will need an IBAN for a bank account to transfer your balance to. Click on the "Transfer Earnings" button or got to the Earnings tab of the Dashboard and one of the options for MTurk balance transfer should be to set up a Hyperwallet. Or there might be a link for if you have no U.S. bank account. The process should be fairly self-explanatory from there, just make sure you provide your bank account details correctly to Hyperwallet so they can transfer it to you!

You may also have to wait a few days before using it as a method of transfer (I'm not completely sure of the details) and the minimum you can cash out is $20.

I actually have over $40 in the pipeline at the moment. Plenty of batches from MLDataLabeler last week - almost 1500 HITs!

You don't need any sort of seller account. I set up a new Hyperwallet exclusively for use with MTurk, but that was a while ago. I'll do my best to help though.

You will need an IBAN for a bank account to transfer your balance to. Click on the "Transfer Earnings" button and one of the options for MTurk balance transfer should be to set up a Hyperwallet. The process should be fairly self-explanatory from there, and you'll get a few confirmation emails from Hyperwallet. Just make sure you provide your bank account details correctly to Hyperwallet so they can transfer it to you!

You may also have to wait a few days before using it as a method of transfer (I'm not completely sure of the details) and the minimum you can cash out is $20.

I actually have over $40 in the pipeline at the moment. Plenty of batches from MLDataLabeler last week - almost 1500 HITs!

That is awesome mate - thank you so much for getting back to me on this. Just wanted to ask one more thing: is this a beta or a pilot scheme or have Amazon rolled out this capability to all users in the approved countries? I seen a bit of confusion around this when I was researching this.

• Advertisement

That is awesome mate - thank you so much for getting back to me on this. Just wanted to ask one more thing: is this a beta or a pilot scheme or have Amazon rolled out this capability to all users in the approved countries? I seen a bit of confusion around this when I was researching this.

I have heard that it was being rolled out to different countries at different times, but nothing about the email I received from MTurk indicated that the schedule would be different for different people working from the same country.
    ...Starting on 5/2/2019, we will enable the option to disburse your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) earnings to a US bank account. If you’d like to continue to disburse your MTurk earnings to your Amazon.com gift card balance, you can ignore the bank account transfer option. If you’d like to try this new feature, follow the steps outlined below....

The best I can do is advise you to check if it works for you. I don't know any Irish Turkers outside of this thread, and there aren't too many of us in the first place!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It's been rolled out to certain users in certain countries, so no guarantee you'll have the option.

As above, I've about $100 ready to transfer as it's been a good couple of weeks. Too tip, look for a requester called Dennis Trotter, thousands of 22 cent hits. You need to get qualified first however and will find details on the /mturk sub reddit.

Any one here on Lifepoints? And if so are you having trouble with the site today?eg,logging out ,accessing rewards section?And anyone do the Lifestyle survey for 450pts and only get 10 pts for 50 minutes?

Any one here on Lifepoints? And if so are you having trouble with the site today?eg,logging out ,accessing rewards section?And anyone do the Lifestyle survey for 450pts and only get 10 pts for 50 minutes?

I did the lifestyle survey about a month ago now, and I still haven't been credited for it. I also haven't been credited any extra points that were promised for a video survey. No problems logging in though.

Have IO given up on the tedious survey evaluations altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Now that you mention it ... seems so.

I have to confess that I'm finding IO surveys as a whole very tedious lately, with poor rewards and longer (very boring) surveys. So much so, that I'm more often deleting the emails and not completing any surveys. The last few I've done have been 50c or 75c for upwards of 15 minutes of my time.

I'm thinking of pulling the plug on IO and just doing RedC or Acumen. Fewer of them but more worthwhile.

Seems like it,thankfully.

I did the lifestyle survey about a month ago now, and I still haven't been credited for it. I also haven't been credited any extra points that were promised for a video survey. No problems logging in though.

Log in ok again today and can access all options.But e mailed them about the Lifestyle survey for 50 mns and only getting 10 pts for it instead of 450pts.Told they can't help unless I have the Survey Number.I don't,as I have deleted the e mail.Surely they could check my record and award me the points that I have earned?This Lifestyle survey could be a bit dodgy!Seems too late for me now though.50mns for about 1 or 2 cents,bummer.All these survey sites seem to be not paying for completed surveys lately.

Log in ok again today and can access all options.But e mailed them about the Lifestyle survey for 50 mns and only getting 10 pts for it instead of 450pts.Told they can't help unless I have the Survey Number.I don't,as I have deleted the e mail.Surely they could check my record and award me the points that I have earned?This Lifestyle survey could be a bit dodgy!Seems too late for me now though.50mns for about 1 or 2 cents,bummer.All these survey sites seem to be not paying for completed surveys lately.

It was 505082 for me. I write the numbers down before I even click on the links these days. I've been keeping track of how many I actually qualify for, and how many pay out after that. I only end up completing about 1 in 10, and about a quarter of the points I earn don't credit. I use Lifepoints as a last resort at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

How often do Red C polls be sent out? I signed up to red c polls but didn't get any confirmation email, is that normal?

Advertisement