Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Anyone claim a reward from Triaba lately?.Claimed €7.50 on 27/0/20 and it's still pending on my homepage..Usualy a reward only took a day before for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ballina1953

a word of warning bmc58 as soon as reach 10euro with I 0 cash out immediately
    they have a habit of saying when it mounts up that they are unsatisfied with your replies and refuse to pay
    they left me without 80plus euro and I am nt the only one

a word of warning bmc58 as soon as reach 10euro with I 0 cash out immediately
    they have a habit of saying when it mounts up that they are unsatisfied with your replies and refuse to pay
    they left me without 80plus euro and I am nt the only one

Oh I'm well aware of that ballina1958.Like many on here had that experience with IO before.But got it sorted eventually and IO seem to be going ok for me the last 12 months or so.Still,as soon as I get to €10 out it comes(just in case).

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Just got this from RedC:
    Dear RedCLive Member,

Thank you for your continuous support. Your opinions are important to us and we are happy to have you in our panel.

You have now reached our 50 points threshold for payment. As you are aware we normally send payments out to panellists by cheque. In the current circumstances surrounding Coronavirus Outbreak and subsequent lockdown, we can’t do this, as it would be a danger to staff having to process and handle the cheques. We also don’t want to send out documents to you either if we can help it.

As such, at least for the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time, without also set up security and ask for and have to hold your bank details. The digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C, the cards created by EML Payment Group. If you receive an email from us, with a link to your digital credit card, you can be assured that this is legitimate. The cards can be used for any payment that can be made online or over the phone, in exactly the same way as a physical card, but can’t be used in store.

There is a little set up time involved in getting the digital cards up and running, so bear with us, we should have them sent out to in the next 1-2 weeks.

We hope that you are all keeping safe during Covid-19, and thank you again for all your input helping us to continue to deliver the opinions of the people of Ireland at this time.

Regards

The RedCLive Team

• Registered Users Posts: 30,554 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

REDC sending out digital credit cards this month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Yeah just got the email. First payment for me from Redc. Just wondering would I be able to use it on Amazon.co.uk. Never got a digital credit card before

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Just pipped ya..:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Abiya041 wrote:
    Yeah just got the email. First payment for me from Redc. Just wondering would I be able to use it on Amazon.co.uk. Never got a digital credit card before

It says you can use them online, so you should be able to.

Hoping I'll be able to top up the revolut card with it

It says you can use them online, so you should be able to.

Hoping I'll be able to top up the revolut card with it

Don't like the sound of this.Sounds complicated.How do you get the cash into your bank account?

Triaba giving plenty of surveys lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭L1011

bmc58 wrote: »
    Don't like the sound of this.Sounds complicated.How do you get the cash into your bank account?

You don't, basically. Its a debit card you use online.

Anyone claim a reward from Triaba lately?.Claimed €7.50 on 27/0/20 and it's still pending on my homepage..Usualy a reward only took a day before for me.

All ok.Got my claim today in my Pay Pal account.Must be the virus that caused the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Spend it online or pay a bill with it if you have nothing to buy, you can add cards to utilities like electric Ireland for example

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,276 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I dont see why REDC couldnt of allowed these cards to be used in supermarkets, that is how most people are paying now anyway. wouldnt it be better to spend it in your local supermarket or shops than online with amazon, the money would go back into the local economy and not to amazon.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I dont see why REDC couldnt of allowed these cards to be used in supermarkets, that is how most people are paying now anyway. wouldnt it be better to spend it in your local supermarket or shops than online with amazon, the money would go back into the local economy and not to amazon.

They don’t want to post physical cards out at the moment and that’s understandable so virtual card is better than not getting paid.
    You can spend it with Tesco online or SuperValu online or if you have a monese account you can too that up and then spend it in store, might work with revolut too I’m not 100% sure
    It’s not limited to amazon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Griselda

its not what it seems imo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well it's an online card so how would you propose it could be used in store?

Quick look at ELM Payments shows that you can add a card to Apple, Google or Samsung Pay so could be used in store that way for those who have the right setup.

If anything this digital card is a good payment method going forward because we won’t have to wait for cheques to clear, and for myself I won’t have to drive 30 miles round trip to the bank lol

kmart6 wrote: »
    Quick look at ELM Payments shows that you can add a card to Apple, Google or Samsung Pay so could be used in store that way for those who have the right setup.

Technology is great, all those payment options are easy to set up for in store spending

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    Well it's an online card so how would you propose it could be used in store?

it should be like a one4all card, you can use them in store.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    If anything this digital card is a good payment method going forward because we won’t have to wait for cheques to clear, and for myself I won’t have to drive 30 miles round trip to the bank lol

what if you wanted to save the 50 euro? this is forcing you to spend it online.

it should be like a one4all card, you can use them in store.

So would you be happy for them to send you a One4All voucher for €46 (taking the €2 charge for the card and €2 for standard post off) or €41.50 (taking the €2 charge for the card and €6.50 for registered post off) instead of the current option of you receiving the €50 digital card?

I posted above after a 5 second look at the suppliers website that it is possible to spend in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

If you have revolut try topping up your account with the card and then withdraw to bank. Don't know if this works but give it a shot

If you have revolut try topping up your account with the card and then withdraw to bank. Don't know if this works but give it a shot

I dont have revolut. i hope they go back to cheques when this pandemic is over.

No it isn’t forcing you to spend it online, take a minute and read the thread properly about all the ways you can spend it in store almost anywhere
    Apple Pay, Google pay the list is endless

One 4 all cards are crap as you are limited to where you can spend it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

No it isn’t forcing you to spend it online, take a minute and read the thread properly about all the ways you can spend it in store almost anywhere

Hate hate hate one4all cards

what if you want to save it?

Then don’t spend the money on the virtual card, when you have a couple sign up to monese or Revolut And transfer it to your bank via one of those options, or you may be able to transfer it directly to your bank from the virtual card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You can't.

Spend it on something you were going to spend cash on and save that.

Advertisement