Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Phoenix wrote: »
    Are the Tesco vouchers physically send out by post or are they emailed?

Posted

Tazz T wrote: »
    Ten minutes on a survey the morning answering questions only to be told I wasn't eligible.

Hope you appreciated the free data. From now on, I'll fill them in the way I think you want them to be eligible.

Who are you addressing? This isn't a Talk to.... forum. :p

Fill them in honestly. I do and get over €300 a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I got word that amazon would be back the first week of december :)
    Yayy! Just in time for Christmas....not that £16 is going to make much of a dent in my bills but better than nothing!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

By post - they use the credit-card style of gift card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Tazz T wrote: »
    Ten minutes on a survey the morning answering questions only to be told I wasn't eligible.

Hope you appreciated the free data. From now on, I'll fill them in the way I think you want them to be eligible.

This happened to me twice last week so I emailed them and told them how long I had spent doing them, the percentage of the survey completed and how I had answered questions that were more than just 'male or female' etc.

They credited me the money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

And has anyone had issues redeeming them in a Tesco store?could the voucher be used to purchase goods using Tesco online service etc?

I've had no problems redeeming them in the Tesco store. According to Irish Opinions website the Tesco vouchers can also be used on Tesco.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

And has anyone had issues redeeming them in a Tesco store?could the voucher be used to purchase goods using Tesco online service etc?

Honestly, they work. Take the plunge and order them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Just been bumped out of a third survey based on my age - I've not long turned 40 - does Irish Opinions not want surveys done by people my age? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

genie wrote: »
    Just been bumped out of a third survey based on my age - I've not long turned 40 - does Irish Opinions not want surveys done by people my age? :rolleyes:

I can't think of any way possible to get round that. Hmmm......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I can't think of any way possible to get round that. Hmmm......:rolleyes:

Which makes me wonder how many people, apart from me, fill in these surveys truthfully..? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

Don't generalise based on your experience. I got 260 euro in the past year and have 27 yet to claim when Amazon vouchers come back on-line.

I don't know how you're accumulating that much! I've got about €50 of vouchers so far, with some unclaimed. Are you getting a few surveys every day? I'd say I have a successful completion of 60% of the surveys I receive. Generally kicked out of the other 40%.

Also, I always seem to get kicked out of the surveys where they ask do you live within a 5 mile radius of: list of towns and cities. Anyone know the "right" answer for these?

robman60 wrote: »
    I don't know how you're accumulating that much! I've got about €50 of vouchers so far, with some unclaimed. Are you getting a few surveys every day? I'd say I have a successful completion of 60% of the surveys I receive. Generally kicked out of the other 40%.

Also, I always seem to get kicked out of the surveys where they ask do you live within a 5 mile radius of: list of towns and cities. Anyone know the "right" answer for these?

1. It's probably a demographics thing - I'm Mid 50s and not living near Dublin
    2. I get one completed most days, with an average of €1.50 to €2 each
    3. I get dropped out of a fair few
    4. I've never in 3 years been asked if I lived within any radius of any town, so can't help.
    5. The "right" answer, I find, is simply the truth!

genie wrote: »
    Which makes me wonder how many people, apart from me, fill in these surveys truthfully..? :rolleyes:

It's starting to look like very few fill them in truthfully.:) I always do and get plenty completed. How would you know the target age group in advance anyway? I'm Mid 50s and get loads, so there are plenty of surveys for all age groups it would seem.

It's starting to look like very few sill them in truthfully.:) I always do and get plenty completed. How would you know the target age group in advance anyway? I'm Mid 50s and get loads, so there are plenty of surveys for all age groups it would seem.

I get one every week and a half to two weeks so it is very noticeable when I am kicked out immediately after entering my age or year of birth. :)

Did anyone else get that one about travel this morning? Some of the questions were pretty bizarre, and it seems there was no reward for completion either. Only about five questions totally though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Did anyone else get that one about travel this morning? Some of the questions were pretty bizarre, and it seems there was no reward for completion either. Only about five questions totally though.
    your right,it was odd and so were my answers ;)

I got that one on last week. I got 3/4 since lunchtime today, spent a while on one, then it decided I wasn't suitable. The automotive one came in again, so I just deleted it. I did that one in September, completed it, and heard no more. I have used their contact us button twice about it, but have as of yet received no reply....not even from Isabel :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

It's starting to look like very few fill them in truthfully.:) I always do and get plenty completed. How would you know the target age group in advance anyway? I'm Mid 50s and get loads, so there are plenty of surveys for all age groups it would seem.

+1. I'm down as an urban professional female in her early 30s in Dublin. I tend to receive a lot of banking, insurance, grocery and tv surveys, although I'll take whatever I'm given :)

+1. I'm down as an urban professional female in her early 30s in Dublin. I tend to receive a lot of banking, insurance, grocery and tv surveys, although I'll take whatever I'm given :)

Ha ha, I'd end up not remembering my profile and freaking out if I did that :D

• Advertisement

If anyone is interested, WOWHD have a 15% off sale going on today, I just redeemed €10 via Opinions for a voucher and got a cd my brother wants for the grand total of €0.19! The voucher was emailed instantly. Excludes gift vouchers and ipods.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

How long does it take for the tesco vouchers to be posted out?

I'm waiting on one I ordered on 13/Nov/2012. Email said it would be sent within 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

How long does it take for the tesco vouchers to be posted out?
    Normally about 6 weeks if memory serves me

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Ha ha, I'd end up not remembering my profile and freaking out if I did that :D

Luckily, I am :) but I do make up a fictional child or pet sometimes if it means getting the next €10 voucher sooner.

Got one for alcohol today worth €1.50.

The normal post-survey questions were integrated into the survey, and upon completion I was brought to a blank page containing the same border that was in the survey. Did this happen for anyone else? If so, is the amount showing in your pending credits?

no, I didn't get that one. I received one about cheeses and then I got kicked off after a few mins seeing as I don't seem to eat the kind of cheese they wanted to ask me about.

Up to 9.50 at the moment, would be nice to get a voucher in time for the sales. :D

6 weeks:eek: why can't they email it like the Amazon ones

I don't know!

Why no ask them? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

The month of November has long since been and gone and still no Amazon vouchers :(

Advertisement