Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Phoenix wrote: »
    6 weeks:eek: why can't they email it like the Amazon ones

Suppose because the Tesco ones are physical vouchers that look like a credit card. There could be a case that you could be sent the barcode in a mailing but I'd imagine Tesco only allow vouchers in the credit card format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Looks like 30 worth of tesco vouchers for me then ..... actually our local is a nice one with a good clothing section , might get something there now that i think of it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Amazon vouchers are back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

cat_dog wrote: »
    Amazon vouchers are back :)

Thanks, Just got €40 worth and Amazon order placed with delivery before Christmas.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Phoenix wrote: »
    Are boots vouchers sent by post or email?if by post,how long do they usually take?

By post - they are swipe cards. Website says they take up to 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

.....the Amazon vouchers are available again....

Bajingo wrote: »
    .....the Amazon vouchers are available again....

See post 694!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Gazza3k11

My Brothers balance is 30 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

normally I have my tesco vouchers within a week but have been waiting about 3 weeks now, was hoping to have them for my Christms week shop, emailed but no reply

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

kilco wrote: »
    normally I have my tesco vouchers within a week but have been waiting about 3 weeks now, was hoping to have them for my Christms week shop, emailed but no reply

Same here, ordered a 10 euro tesco voucher on the 13th November but still no sign of it, emailed them a week ago and today Isabel asked me to re confirm my address, hopefully will get it sorted before new year!

Right, just got an email back to confirm that i may not receive the Tesco voucher ordered on November 13th, until January due to high volumes and the need to order more vouchers.

Right, just got an email back to confirm that i may not receive the Tesco voucher ordered on November 13th, until January due to high volumes and the need to order more vouchers.

Thanks for that. I also ordered mine on Nov. 13th (unlucky 13th :mad:). Hopefully they will arrive in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 davidegallazzi

I posted a negative experience with Irish Opinions a while ago. I wish now to put the record straight: they need sometimes a bit of "encouragement" to send out the vouchers, but I have received several hundred euro worth of vouchers by now, and I find them to be the best survey site in Ireland

Other than the recent non-availability of Amazon vouchers, I have never had any problems with them and I get replies to any Emails I send. Earned over €300 in the past 12 months. A brilliant, easy, hassle-free way to make a few bob - sitting in front of the TV answering a few questions. :)

Has anybody else completed that survey on automobiles? I did it in October and still nothing pending in my account. To make matters worse, it was absolutely mind-numbing :p

G3467 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I also ordered mine on Nov. 13th (unlucky 13th :mad:). Hopefully they will arrive in January.

I received the Tesco voucher in the post today:).

I also got a reply saying that due to high volumes I may not receive voucher until January, which is ok although I had hoped to have them before Christmas. I had a problem with a completed survey not pending orcredited a while back and when I emailed them it was credited. All in all I still think it's a great way to make a bit of extra money

I've had no problems redeeming them in the Tesco store. According to Irish Opinions website the Tesco vouchers can also be used on Tesco.ie.

Further to the above, I just noticed it says on back of the voucher "....use to buy anything at Tesco Ireland stores, excluding Tesco.ie." :confused:

I will email Irish Opinions and ask for clarification.

Voucher arrived in the post yesterday, quicker than expected!

I must say ive been very happy with Irish Opinions in general and have had plenty of vouchers over the years.

• Advertisement

Further to the above, I just noticed it says on back of the voucher "....use to buy anything at Tesco Ireland stores, excluding Tesco.ie." :confused:

I will email Irish Opinions and ask for clarification.

I've emailed Irish Opinions but in the meantime I found the following on Tesco.ie:

"What can I buy with a Tesco Gift Card?
    It can be spent in our stores nationwide. Sorry, you cannot use your Tesco Gift Card to buy groceries online yet, but we are working on it."

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Received a survey just now and clicked on it and it brought me to the Valued Opinions website. When I tried to register, the site wouldn't accept Rep. of Ireland and said that it should be United Kingdom for now! So I changed it to UK and got this message:-
    Thank you very much for your interest in our service. Unfortunately you won't be able to register with Valued Opinions. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for membership and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you're providing.

Anyone else get this? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just redeemed my 16th voucher - really happy with the site. I could have earned way more but I ignore half the emails

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

I received my first Tesco voucher - valued at €10 - from Irish Opinions just before Christmas and today I decided to head down to my local branch to use it to buy some groceries. Everything worked out smoothly - great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tanbert

I've been with Irish Opinions for at least 3 years - i have received about 70 euros worth of vouchers, if you dont check your emails regularly (once a day) by the time you get to the survey it will have filled already - i get at least 5 surveys a week, normally only do 1! I thinks its a great system but it can take time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Usually I get them but within a week but before Christmas it took about a month

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

My first Tesco gift card also took a month to arrive in December '12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just a heads up as just after completing a survey there and checked my account balance and pending credits. Yesterday I had a couple of euro left in my account balance and then today I had €7.50 of previous rewards added to my account but now I only have a balance of €4.95.

I've e-mailed them asking them to look into it as there is about €5 taken off my account.

• Advertisement

s_carnage wrote: »
    Just a heads up as just after completing a survey there and checked my account balance and pending credits. Yesterday I had a couple of euro left in my account balance and then today I had €7.50 of previous rewards added to my account but now I only have a balance of €4.95.

I've e-mailed them asking them to look into it as there is about €5 taken off my account.

Same here. I seem to be light €1.50 since checking my balance yesterday.

Advertisement