Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

So some have got their RedC money. Will leave it a couple of days and contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Yes, but that's usually the lot except maybe a once a year special survey. I don't know how they keep afloat.

30-40 a year from them is okay for little effort

The internet isn’t for everyone

Just checked my spam folder and it came through on the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

OmegaGene wrote: »
    30-40 a year from them is okay for little effort

Lowest paying survey company that I use. None of them are particularly taxing.

Any of ye get the invite from ireach? About covid and how you lived the last few months, €25 for phone interview €50 for video interview.

i got that but i declined it, i am too young anyway it is for 45+ ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Red c are very quiet lately, I hit €50 within 5 weeks and then the surveys just stopped which is odd

Same here,nothing for about ten days .Still over the €50 so another pay out on the way.

malcy wrote: »
    Just checked my spam folder and it came through on the 19th.

Tut,tut.Un spam Red C immediately.

Red c are very quiet lately, I hit €50 within 5 weeks and then the surveys just stopped which is odd

I’m over €50 also my partner is on €65 also

I got a €5 survey this morning and I got kicked out I never get €5 surveys I’m always kicked out lol

I got a €5 survey this morning and I got kicked out I never get €5 surveys I’m always kicked out lol

Same here with those €5 surveys.Seems like I'm too old or my employment status doesn't suit.Always get that sinking feeling always when i see €5 survey from Red C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Any of ye get the invite from ireach? About covid and how you lived the last few months, €25 for phone interview €50 for video interview.

Got it but I declined. Surveys, for me, are done at my leisure watching TV or having a coffee. I'm not spending half an hour on the phone doing one.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Tut,tut.Un spam Red C immediately.

Only email from there that's ever hit the spam folder.

Only email from there that's ever hit the spam folder.

Make sure it does't happen again.:D

Make sure it does't happen again.:D

Oh I won't! Would have been deleted in a few days!

Oh I won't! Would have been deleted in a few days!

Could have been a sad way to maybe loose €50 and a lot of time earning it.But alls well that ends well.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Check your inbox to see if you got the below mail from RedC, sounds like a nice earner:

"We are very interested in hearing your opinions in relation to motor insurance through a one on one online interview. This interview will take place over Zoom, will be scheduled for a suitable time in the next 2 - 3 weeks and will last approx. 45 minutes.
    Those who are selected for and complete the one on one interview will receive an incentive of €60 in the form of a virtual Mastercard."

Unfortunately one of the screeners was if you have had a claim in the last 6 months, which I did not and was then screened out. So only go with it if you have had a claim in less than 6 months if you get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

delly wrote: »
    Check your inbox to see if you got the below mail from RedC, sounds like a nice earner:

"We are very interested in hearing your opinions in relation to motor insurance through a one on one online interview. This interview will take place over Zoom, will be scheduled for a suitable time in the next 2 - 3 weeks and will last approx. 45 minutes.
    Those who are selected for and complete the one on one interview will receive an incentive of €60 in the form of a virtual Mastercard."

Unfortunately one of the screeners was if you have had a claim in the last 6 months, which I did not and was then screened out. So only go with it if you have had a claim in less than 6 months if you get me.

Got the email just now, but I don't drive (husband does). Can safely assume I'll be screened out for that!

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Got the email just now, but I don't drive (husband does). Can safely assume I'll be screened out for that!

If you don’t drive you won’t get it plus even if you lied imagine the interview and blagging your way through it lol

Got booted out myself.Never had a claim in 35 years.And yet my insurance went up year by year for the past 10 or so tears.But it went down €40 this year..wow.

Are you encouraging memory lapses for monetary gain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

If it's only for people who've had an insurance claim in the last 6 months, I can't imagine keeping up a lie, even if it was a typed response. I've never made a claim, so I would flounder badly with any response, especially throughout a 45 minute recorded interview :eek:

In any event, I'm really not willing to take part in a zoom call for any amount of money. It's a privacy/security thing and with something as dicey as an insurance claim, with myriad legal ramifications and risks, I can't see anyone prepared to put themselves and their potential claim on the line for €60.

I deleted the email ...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Are you encouraging memory lapses for monetary gain?
    Certainly not, just outlining the terms of said survey. It would be wrong for a person who has had a claim 7 months ago to qualify for this, so just making sure that they know so.
    RoYoBo wrote: »
    If it's only for people who've had an insurance claim in the last 6 months, I can't imagine keeping up a lie, even if it was a typed response. I've never made a claim, so I would flounder badly with any response, especially throughout a 45 minute recorded interview :eek:

In any event, I'm really not willing to take part in a zoom call for any amount of money. It's a privacy/security thing and with something as dicey as an insurance claim, with myriad legal ramifications and risks, I can't see anyone prepared to put themselves and their potential claim on the line for €60.

I deleted the email ...
    Yeah, for an insurance claim it's a fair enough point if it specifically looks at people who are in the process of making a claim. That being said however, don't be put off on Zoom surveys, I have done a lot of them in the last year and they pay well, the most recent was $100 for feedback on Microsoft products.

Just a heads up on Irish opinions, the Tesco e vouchers they are sending has changed again and they are using the challenge key but the only thing is the email is missing the challenge key, I’ve spoken to them about it and they said they are working on it and will let me know when it’s resolved

Just a heads up on Irish opinions, the Tesco e vouchers they are sending has changed again and they are using the challenge key but the only thing is the email is missing the challenge key, I’ve spoken to them about it and they said they are working on it and will let me know when it’s resolved

Mine had the key in the email

Mine had the key in the email

Congratulations And happy spending
    I have two vouchers with no challenge key and they said it’s a major issue with thousands issued in error
    The previous e vouchers they used didn’t need challenge keys it was just click on link and scan

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cel1798

I've had no issue with the Irish Opinions Tesco vouchers at all. Just print them off and they work. I joined on May 18th I'm up to €53.50 now. I cash in every €10.

I hadn't received a survey off Irish Opinions in about a year, so I cancelled my account and reregistered. Since I did last Wednesday I've gotten €9.25.

I trialled signing up for every survey company I could online. I said I'd do a week going for every survey from €0.50 upwards. The end result was €50.09. Better than a kick in the arse. Pays a bill or two. I notice they never give you surveys on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cel1798

I've had no issue with the Irish Opinions Tesco vouchers at all. Just print them off and they work. I joined on May 18th I'm up to €53.50 now. I cash in every €10.

I hadn't received a survey off Irish Opinions in about a year, so I cancelled my account and reregistered. Since I did last Wednesday I've gotten €9.25.

I trialled signing up for every survey company I could online. I said I'd do a week going for every survey from €0.50 upwards. The end result was €50.09. Better than a kick in the arse. Pays a bill or two. I notice they never give you surveys on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

i used my 50 euro digital card to buy something that cost 46.60. what can i do with the 3.40 that is left on the card?

Congratulations And happy spending
    I have two vouchers with no challenge key and they said it’s a major issue with thousands issued in error
    The previous e vouchers they used didn’t need challenge keys it was just click on link and scan

I have two IO vouchers which i am intending to keep till Christmas.I printed them out fine.But what's all this about "a challenge key"?I never heard of this until the past week?What's a challenge key?Are the two vouchers i have OK? Any advice would be apreciated.

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i used my 50 euro digital card to buy something that cost 46.60. what can i do with the 3.40 that is left on the card?

Packet of Wine Gums,packet of Jelly Tots and a pack of chewing gum.Sorted:D

Advertisement