Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »

I have two IO vouchers which i am intending to keep till Christmas.I printed them out fine.But what's all this about "a challenge key"?I never heard of this until the past week?What's a challenge key?Are the two vouchers i have OK? Any advice would be apreciated.

Challenge key is security code and it’s on the original email, so the normal process would be to click the link and bingo the voucher is there but with a challenge key you need to copy and paste the key to access the voucher.
    Originally Irish opinions were using the basic e voucher for Tesco but now the last two have the extra security feature.

Long story short if you clicked the link and printed your voucher you are fine

The internet isn’t for everyone

cel1798 wrote: »
    I've had no issue with the Irish Opinions Tesco vouchers at all. Just print them off and they work. I joined on May 18th I'm up to €53.50 now. I cash in every €10.

I hadn't received a survey off Irish Opinions in about a year, so I cancelled my account and reregistered. Since I did last Wednesday I've gotten €9.25.

I trialled signing up for every survey company I could online. I said I'd do a week going for every survey from €0.50 upwards. The end result was €50.09. Better than a kick in the arse. Pays a bill or two. I notice they never give you surveys on Sundays.

Not everyone on boards.ie will be affected - Irish opinions have loads of customers and we represent a tiny amount, the newest vouchers issued with no keys only started last week, I’ve cashed out €60 over the past three weeks and the vouchers have changed to the same system allgifts.ie use

As for Sunday’s and not getting surveys I’ve just completed 2 on my dashboard

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i used my 50 euro digital card to buy something that cost 46.60. what can i do with the 3.40 that is left on the card?

You could use it with another PayPal account to send the €3.40 to yourself. That's what I did with mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

You could use it with another PayPal account to send the €3.40 to yourself. That's what I did with mine.

Very good.Did't know you could have two Pay Pal accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Need another email address - don't attach the same payment cards either

• Advertisement

Had a nice carry over from Red C last month so €50 on the way this month.I suppose it will be another of these Master Cards.Still I had no problem with the last one.I don't know about what other people think but I still preferred the cheque from RED C.Hope they go back to it soon.

Had a nice carry over from Red C last month so €50 on the way this month.I suppose it will be another of these Master Cards.Still I had no problem with the last one.I don't know about what other people think but I still preferred the cheque from RED C.Hope they go back to it soon.

I prefer the MasterCard because I can transfer it via PayPal to my Revolut account without leaving the house, cheques are a pain Ian’s should be done away with totall.

I keep getting and getting kicked out for a €5 survey about insurance twice I said I don’t have any so what’s the right answer if I get it a 3rd time lol

I keep getting and getting kicked out for a €5 survey about insurance twice I said I don’t have any so what’s the right answer if I get it a 3rd time lol

Well overall you're better telling the truth with these survey companies.Because if you answer untruthfuly to qualify for a survey you could find yourself possibly banned from that company.Best to be truthful and miss an odd survey(I do that and have been screened out of plenty) but still get plenty.No one gets to do all the surveys they get.Thats my advice for what it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Much preferred the Mastercard tbh, but it's just a hobby-funding exercise for me. I spent the last one in a H&M sale and got maternity and baby clothes and new outfits for the kids. Usually buy yarn or Steam games with it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

This is my first time qualifying for the €50.00 Red C payment. How do we receive it ? Is the Mastercard from Red C emailed? Thank you in advance.

Well overall you're better telling the truth with these survey companies.Because if you answer untruthfuly to qualify for a survey you could find yourself possibly banned from that company.Best to be truthful and miss an odd survey(I do that and have been screened out of plenty) but still get plenty.No one gets to do all the surveys they get.Thats my advice for what it's worth.

Yeah true hence why the second time I got the same surgery I told the truth

cvb03 wrote: »
    This is my first time qualifying for the €50.00 Red C payment. How do we receive it ? Is the Mastercard from Red C emailed? Thank you in advance.

It used to be cheque but over COVID they email us a prepay digital MasterCard and you use it online but your best off to lodge into PayPal and then transfer to your bank

cvb03 wrote: »

Yes.Got my first one last month (usually got a cheque).You will get an e mail with a card and a number in about two weeks.Works fine.

Yeah true hence why the second time I got the same surgery I told the truth

Often I just delete a survey when it asks what I work at.I don't work due to a disability so I just delete it when there is no other option.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

Did anyone have the problem with IO where an egift voucher is pending for a week?
    I usually get them straight away. I sent them an email but haven't got any reply. They are usually good. :confused:

I’m doing Red C & Acumen and I love them, I’m looking to do more irish survey websites what else is good? I’m signed up for irish opinions what else is out there that’s good and Irish thanks.

DebJZ wrote: »
    Did anyone have the problem with IO where an egift voucher is pending for a week?
    I usually get them straight away. I sent them an email but haven't got any reply. They are usually good. :confused:

If it’s the Tesco one I did mention that previously in the thread, the voucher emails they sent out were meant to have a challenge key but it wasn’t included so now they are trying to sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I’m doing Red C & Acumen and I love them, I’m looking to do more irish survey websites what else is good? I’m signed up for irish opinions what else is out there that’s good and Irish thanks.

opinion world

ireach

opinions.ie

my survey

mobrog

opinion world

ireach

opinions.ie

my survey

mobrog

Thanks

• Advertisement

opinion world

ireach

opinions.ie

my survey

mobrog

Thanks

Thanks

You are welcome.

You are welcome.

Red C & MOBROG pay out cash are they the only ones is there any other good ones that pay cash sorry for all the questions

OmegaGene wrote: »
    If it’s the Tesco one I did mention that previously in the thread, the voucher emails they sent out were meant to have a challenge key but it wasn’t included so now they are trying to sort it out

Yeah, it's a Tesco one. Thanks for the heads up. :)

opinion world

ireach

opinions.ie

my survey

mobrog
    I wouldn't recommend Opinion World. They stiffed me, and were very unhelpful.
    Not sound IMO.

Red C & MOBROG pay out cash are they the only ones is there any other good ones that pay cash sorry for all the questions

ask me pay me and tribia pay through paypal, mysurvey do as well. I cant seem to log in to ask me and tribia lately, not sure if anyone else is having problems like that.

I really like opinion world, I do surveys for them most days, if they dont send you a survey you can just hit start survey from a previous surveys from them and it usually works.

DebJZ wrote: »

No,not me.The two I ordered since they changed from physical cards e cards arrived in about five mins.

Give Triaba a go.

opinion world

ireach

opinions.ie

my survey

mobrog

My Survey is now Lifepoints.

• Advertisement

No,not me.The two I ordered since they changed from physical cards e cards arrived in about five mins.

Yeh changed e voucher suppliers since then

Advertisement