Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

^^^^^^^^

Lucky people I got kicked out of a €1 and €4 survey but I do have €5 on the way and have €19 in points

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

^^^^^^^^

Lucky people I got kicked out of a €1 and €4 survey but I do have €5 on the way and have €19 in points

Saying you got kicked out makes it sounds terrible, you didn’t qualify either due to your circumstances not meeting the requirements or took too long to attempt the survey and the numbers had been met

The internet isn’t for everyone

3 surveys from redc today €11 in the bag, over the €50 this month, 3 cheques now built up, partner has 2 cheques waiting, nice little bundle to come

Only €8 for me today from red c
    Mobrog and Irish opinions has gone very quiet for me sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

OmegaGene wrote: »

Same omega, got €10 voucher off oi yesterday but that took awhile, morborg been screened out the last week, hopefully pick back up, redc still top dog

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Took me over a month to get to €12 for an Amazon voucher. Been very quiet recently for me. I still get emails but I check it a couple of times a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Screened out of the 4€ one there, would have been handy and all as I would have hit the 50

ACUMEN have been paying out way more recently

Red c payments are out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Red c payments are out

Boardies will be eating well this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Red c payments are out

Got mine but tried to add to my Amazon balance with it and it's declined. How do you use it online? Can you top up PayPal with it and how? I rarely buy online. Sorry for stupid questions.

Saying you got kicked out makes it sounds terrible, you didn’t qualify either due to your circumstances not meeting the requirements or took too long to attempt the survey and the numbers had been met

I have no problem with saying "getting kicked out of a survey".It's pretty common language.But nowdays it's so easy to upset certain people if you're not perfectly PC.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Got mine but tried to add to my Amazon balance with it and it's declined. How do you use it online? Can you top up PayPal with it and how? I rarely buy online. Sorry for stupid questions.

You can add it to PayPal and use it that way
    Spend it as a MasterCard as normal online
    Another option is to add it to PayPal send it to another PayPal member as a friends and family member and they return it back to you and it’s then in you balance to withdraw to your chosen bank account

bmc58 wrote: »
    I have no problem with saying "getting kicked out of a survey".It's pretty common language.But nowdays it's so easy to upset certain people if you're not perfectly PC.

You can’t get kicked out of a survey if you don’t qualify in the first place lol
    Getting kicked out would be being booted halfway through for no reason and losing the earnings

You can’t get kicked out of a survey if you don’t qualify in the first place lol
    Getting kicked out would be being booted halfway through for no reason and losing the earnings

Been there.

Put the card number(16 digits),CCV number(3digits) and expiry date into your Pay pal account UNDER ADD A CARD.Then send it to a friend or family member and get them to send it back to your PP account.It worked fine for me the last twice(If I was able to do it anyone can).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Put the card number(16 digits),CCV number(3digits) and expiry date into your Pay pal account UNDER ADD A CARD.Then send it to a friend or family member and get them to send it back to your PP account.It worked fine for me the last twice(If I was able to do it anyone can).

I did that, thanks, but I sent it to my wife via PayPal and it looks like I'm not getting it back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Did anyone not get the redc money today?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Couple of posts on the last page by people saying they got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Have a look in your spam/junk folder. That's where I found mine last month even though other RedC emails go to my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

malcy wrote: »
    Have a look in your spam/junk folder. That's where I found mine last month even though other RedC emails go to my inbox.

I've checked all folders in my email still can't find it

I've checked all folders in my email still can't find it

might come Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

3 surveys from redc today €11 in the bag, over the €50 this month, 3 cheques now built up, partner has 2 cheques waiting, nice little bundle to come

I find you need to get to them quick enough. I got the three but left it about two days till i got to the links and i was screened out or they were closed.

I did that, thanks, but I sent it to my wife via PayPal and it looks like I'm not getting it back :)

Ah well thats life.At least you'll get some brownie points for the future.:D

Yes I got it.Seems like a few others collected as well.

rpurfield wrote: »
    I find you need to get to them quick enough. I got the three but left it about two days till i got to the links and i was screened out or they were closed.

Leaving it two days isn’t going to work, red c is very popular and people tend to start them straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Been there.

Or after spending ages on one and be told you'd already done it or there are discrepancies and you're not getting paid like today with the advertising one. I always answer truthfully, it is only me using it in the house, very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

sassyj wrote: »
    Or after spending ages on one and be told you'd already done it or there are discrepancies and you're not getting paid like today with the advertising one. I always answer truthfully, it is only me using it in the house, very annoying!

I don't even get many survey invites from redlivec I signed up at the start of the year and an only at 39 euro or so a while to go before a payout.

The_Kitty wrote: »
    I don't even get many survey invites from redlivec I signed up at the start of the year and an only at 39 euro or so a while to go before a payout.

Keep the faith it will improve, covid19 fecked it all up really
    I’m getting €50 every two months

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Keep the faith it will improve, covid19 fecked it all up really
    I’m getting €50 every two months

That's pretty good! You must be the right demographic for a lot of the surveys. Shopandscan.ie is worth doing as well if you have time.

The_Kitty wrote: »
    That's pretty good! You must be the right demographic for a lot of the surveys. Shopandscan.ie is worth doing as well if you have time.

for the first 4 months of red c the surveys were very slow and it took me that long to hit €50, they seem to come in waves now depending on the clients using the service i guess, the one thing i will advise is as soon as you see the survey then start it.

shop and scan is a great little earner for very little effort and they have now added virtual nike vouchers that can be used on the sale section with the 30% off codes that come up from time to time so free trainers for all the family were recently delivered :D

• Advertisement

Leaving it two days isn’t going to work, red c is very popular and people tend to start them straight away

Leaving a RED C survey for 4 or 5 hours isn't good either.I did that this week twice as I hadn't time to do them when I got them.Tried again in the evening but was told they had filled up.So I suppose you must do them as soon as you get them.

Advertisement