Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭SourSessions

It always stings a little bit more when the one you don't qualify for is a fiver one doesn't it? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,492 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

It always stings a little bit more when the one you don't qualify for is a fiver one doesn't it? :p

we got the same outcome form that then

The internet isn’t for everyone

I sent my partner my €50 from prepaid MasterCard to his PayPal and he got it and it was in his balance and then it’s just disappeared and I can’t ring PayPal to ask them what happened? God!

I sent my partner my €50 from prepaid MasterCard to his PayPal and he got it and it was in his balance and then it’s just disappeared and I can’t ring PayPal to ask them what happened? God!

did he refund it by mistake ? if he did it may take a few days to appear on the matercard again

if you need to talk to paypal then use the chat option, go to contact us at the bottom of the page and then look again near the bottom for message us, they are very good to respond there and it is better than calling a call centre

OmegaGene wrote: »
    did he refund it by mistake ? if he did it may take a few days to appear on the matercard again

if you need to talk to paypal then use the chat option, go to contact us at the bottom of the page and then look again near the bottom for message us, they are very good to respond there and it is better than calling a call centre

He definitely got it as he was charged €2.05 as I forgot to send as friends and family I don’t mind they but he had a balance of €47.95 left in his balance and then it just disappeared.

We emailed PayPal on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet.

• Advertisement

He definitely got it as he was charged €2.05 as I forgot to send as friends and family I don’t mind they but he had a balance of €47.95 left in his balance and then it just disappeared.

We emailed PayPal on Saturday and haven’t heard back yet.

email is far to slow to get an answer, use the chat version

if the money shows up on paypal again get him to refund it and send again using the friends and family option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭bmc58

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Still haven't received RedC payment. Emailed them about it. Hopefully get a reply

Red C will reply to you,don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

bmc58 wrote: »
    Red C will reply to you,don't worry.

Yes they got back to me and told me that I had to update address details, so its all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭downtheroad

How are Red C making payment these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

prepaid online mastercard.

• Advertisement

You can have a virtual MasterCard or have the option to wait for the cheque when they pandemic is over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭downtheroad

You can have a virtual MasterCard or have the option to wait for the cheque when they pandemic is over

Excellent. Do I just contact them for the MasterCard?

Excellent. Do I just contact them for the MasterCard?

They'll send it automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Just hit 50 again. Second time in 9 months.

Slow enough going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Swagbuck picking up again

Slow enough going

Well done.RED c slow for most lately(myself included).Nothing this week,except a "am I still active" survey for zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭123654789

Slow enough going

If it makes you feel any better, i joined in 2010 and have hit the €50 twice. I'm currently less than half way to my third one but should be there by the end of 2023 :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Well done.RED c slow for most lately(myself included).Nothing this week,except a "am I still active" survey for zero.

just got excluded from a 5€ one on the opening question - the play sound one, feckin cow sounded like a sheep.

just got excluded from a 5€ one on the opening question - the play sound one, feckin cow sounded like a sheep.

Ha,ha.Unlucky,but Iv'e done the bloody same thing myself.

123654789 wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better, i joined in 2010 and have hit the €50 twice. I'm currently less than half way to my third one but should be there by the end of 2023 :cool:

Aw come on.Do you ever check your e mails?Are you over 100 years old? I just can't believe that as a RED C member you have only have had 2 cash outs in 10 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Unlike quite a few here, I have a fairly poor average with RedC - about twice a year I hit the 50. I check emails regularly and do the surveys offered immediately. Get screened out a lot - though I'm not 100 years old (yet!)

I no longer do the IO ones - too much time for too little reward. I find Acumen pretty good though. Maybe about 150-200 a year and they don't take up too much time or effort.

Irish opinions seems to be worth the effort now with the virtual Tesco cards, if I have time on my hands I can clock up 10-20 in a week no problem, average pay out seems to be €1.50 for 20 minutes but they rarely last 20 minutes
    If it was taking me a decade to hit €100 with red c I think I’d pack it in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭123654789

Aw come on.Do you ever check your e mails?Are you over 100 years old? I just can't believe that as a RED C member you have only have had 2 cash outs in 10 years.

My apologies- you're right- i cashed out 3 times! :o 2014, 2018 and 2020.
    To be fair there were gaps of months along the way where I didn't bother. But, eg, 3 surveys this month, got €1, screened out on €1 and a €3 one which couldn't be done on a phone but was filled when I got to a PC. So a combination of things.

I must check my DOB though, maybe i put down 1920 when joining :D

123654789 wrote: »
    My apologies- you're right- i cashed out 3 times! :o 2014, 2018 and 2020.
    To be fair there were gaps of months along the way where I didn't bother. But, eg, 3 surveys this month, got €1, screened out on €1 and a €3 one which couldn't be done on a phone but was filled when I got to a PC. So a combination of things.

I must check my DOB though, maybe i put down 1920 when joining :D

Checking your e mails often is a must with RED C.After a few hours the surveys are filled up.

I did the exact same thing on a five euro one this week with seagulls/ducks :o

Boyfriend lost his red c email for his €50 MasterCard I emailed them from his email he registered shouldn’t be that hard to get back should it?, tried looking on his account and couldn’t find anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I had a survey from io yesterday for 75cent, wasnt concentrating and got kicked out, got a redc €4 this morning and surprise surprise it was the same survey from io, bit of a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

There's a €2.50 35min survey on IO this morning. Avoid it. Absolute crap. I'm 35 mins in and still have 7 brands to evaluate. I've done 2 so far and have answered hundreds of questions.

Closing it and contacting IO. Pathetic.

malcy wrote: »
    There's a €2.50 35min survey on IO this morning. Avoid it. Absolute crap. I'm 35 mins in and still have 7 brands to evaluate. I've done 2 so far and have answered hundreds of questions.

Closing it and contacting IO. Pathetic.

is that the one that asks you if you would like to carry on or not after evaluating a few brands ?
    i think it had questions that are really weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

is that the one that asks you if you would like to carry on or not after evaluating a few brands ?
    i think it had questions that are really weird

Yep, that's the one. The questions are ridiculous, repetitive and a waste of time. Also when you say no I don't want to continue with more brands it just takes you back to the page to continue!

Advertisement