Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »
    I would never speed through a survey as it only leads to trouble with the survey provider.I know you are very fast at doing surveys with repetitive questions(as you have stated) but sometimes you should read the questions and then answer.Otherwise you end up in bother.

i did read the questions and did not speed through the survey, i was on the survey for 18 minutes and every question was different so there was no repetition involved.
    you seem to be accusing of something for no reason and this is not the first time, best not to bother anymore or add me to your ignore list

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

OmegaGene wrote: »
    survey on irish opinions today about homelessness and i was almost finished and it came up i was answering questions faster than it takes to read them which is nonsense but just thought i would give people a heads up to go slow on this one

I had that one with Opinion World and the same thing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

bmc58 wrote: »
    I would never speed through a survey as it only leads to trouble with the survey provider.I know you are very fast at doing surveys with repetitive questions(as you have stated) but sometimes you should read the questions and then answer.Otherwise you end up in bother.

I did that one at my usual speed. I've never been thrown out of one for answering too quickly before and am doing surveys over 10 years on several sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

i did read the questions and did not speed through the survey, i was on the survey for 18 minutes and every question was different so there was no repetition involved.
    you seem to be accusing of something for no reason and this is not the first time, best not to bother anymore or add me to your ignore list

I am not accusing you of anything OG.You give much valued advice on all things regarding surveys,but we all get kicked out of surveys for various reasons at times.And I will not add you to my ignore list.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

Hi. Does anybody else have trouble with Morbrog accepting your irish postcode? It keeps telling me that my postcode is invalid. Thanks for any help.

• Advertisement

foreverme wrote: »
    Hi. Does anybody else have trouble with Morbrog accepting your irish postcode? It keeps telling me that my postcode is invalid. Thanks for any help.

skip the postcode option is best, some of the mobrog surveys are from uk companies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

DebJZ wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Waiting for the allgifts voucher for over a week. No reply to email either. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. They are usually good.

Had the same problem with Opinions.ie. They finally got back to me to say they were only delivering rewards at the end of the month.

Bit ridiculous. Ordered on the 2nd August. Will stop using them at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Impossible to go any slower on that homeless survey and still got booted out.

malcy wrote: »
    Impossible to go any slower on that homeless survey and still got booted out.

Yeah there’s an issue with the survey for sure, I was on it for 18 minutes while eating lunch
    Maybe Irish opinions will pay out when they see everyone is getting kicked for rushing it

First survey from RED C in(€2} over week today.Very slow.€14 to go to get to the €50 this month,doubt it at this rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I've only got the one survey from RedC this month and was screened out, it has been very quiet. Had 6 complete surveys in June & July so huge drop-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Same, none in ages. I got a 2 euro one today and was screened out... Almost makes me want to take up the lotto just so I can take the survey! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Got the €50 virtual card today. Those things are the biz, can just use it on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Got the €50 virtual card today. Those things are the biz, can just use it on Amazon

How did you manage that do you mind me asking? Tried using it to top up my Revolut and it wouldn't work. Tried buying an Amazon voucher it wouldn't work. Looking to buy something on Amazon over €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Got mine today as well, got it on paypal now but don't know how to transfer funds to bank account, new to paypal, only use it for Prolific.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Got mine today as well, got it on paypal now but don't know how to transfer funds to bank account, new to paypal, only use it for Prolific.
    if you have added the card to paypal then you can send it to someone as a friends and family payment then they send it back to you and it is then in your paypal balance which can be withdrawn to your chosen bank account, mine usually gets to revolut the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Did you add the card to your PayPal? If so you will have to send the 50 euro to someone else then get them to send it back to you so you have it as your PayPal balance which you can then withdraw to you bank.

if you have added the card to paypal then you can send it to someone as a friends and family payment then they send it back to you and it is then in your paypal balance which can be withdrawn to your chosen bank account, mine usually gets to revolut the same day

Thanks, I'll do that:)

Toxica wrote: »
    Did you add the card to your PayPal? If so you will have to send the 50 euro to someone else then get them to send it back to you so you have it as your PayPal balance which you can then withdraw to you bank.

Same, none in ages. I got a 2 euro one today and was screened out... Almost makes me want to take up the lotto just so I can take the survey! :P
    It could be you.:D

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    I've only got the one survey from RedC this month and was screened out, it has been very quiet. Had 6 complete surveys in June & July so huge drop-off.

Did'nt get six last month,but almost nothing for four weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

MOBROG surveys seems to be way off for me recently. Receive an email/notification for a survey that is 19 minutes/€1.52, click into it and it comes up as a 5 minute survey, next stage it turns into a 8 minute survey with a payout rate of €0.77

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

MOBROG surveys seems to be way off for me recently. Receive an email/notification for a survey that is 19 minutes/€1.52, click into it and it comes up as a 5 minute survey, next stage it turns into a 8 minute survey with a payout rate of €0.77

Same for me. I reckon its because I'm doing surveys across multiple platforms and possibly attempting to do the same surveys twice.

Just trying to get to the €5 min payout has been impossible. Next time I get to it just going to cash out and delete my profile.

Making bout €3 a day from OpinonWorld

Chances are that it’s a generic invite and your profile doesn’t suit the survey or it is full by the time you get there, I never wait for invites and just refresh the page whenever I’m free for 10 minutes and get about a fiver a week at the moment it used to be a tenner a week

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

I signed up for this today along with two other sites.

Was browsing job websites and misread the "up o €35 per survey" as "€35 per survey".

I'll tap away in exchange for iTunes and Amazon but some o the questions are odd. How am In supposed to know if Vodafone pays its taxes and is environmentally responsible?

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

Same for me. I reckon its because I'm doing surveys across multiple platforms and possibly attempting to do the same surveys twice.

Just trying to get to the €5 min payout has been impossible. Next time I get to it just going to cash out and delete my profile.

I got €5.50 today. So I should not expect that a lot?

Also I after a while I just started tapping random answers. Is that something the notice?

It was not something I intended but I had not expected it to be so long and half way through there was family drama and I thought maybe there was a time limit on completing a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I got €5.50 today. So I should not expect that a lot?
    €5.50 would be a good day for me across all the sites I use, but not too unusual. It all depends on what panels you've signed up for and your demographic. I would never be able to get this much on MOBROG, they have seriously disappointed me this year.
    Also I after a while I just started tapping random answers. Is that something the notice?
    Don't do this. They will notice poor quality data and kick you out of surveys or close your account.
    It was not something I intended but I had not expected it to be so long and half way through there was family drama and I thought maybe there was a time limit on completing a survey.
    There are time limits on most online surveys, but you won't be told about those upfront unless you take them through a site like Prolific.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

How do they pay you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

3 redc today €8 in the bag, they had gone quiet for over a week, do any of ye get burnt out of surveys? Getting morborg io swag etc and some days just couldn't be arsed doing them

• Advertisement

€49 in my red c nearly there

Advertisement