Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

3 redc today €8 in the bag, they had gone quiet for over a week, do any of ye get burnt out of surveys? Getting morborg io swag etc and some days just couldn't be arsed doing them

I signed up to that as well but haven't seen any surveys.

€5.50 would be a good day for me across all the sites I use, but not too unusual. It all depends on what panels you've signed up for and your demographic. I would never be able to get this much on MOBROG, they have seriously disappointed me this year.

Don't do this. They will notice poor quality data and kick you out of surveys or close your account.

There are time limits on most online surveys, but you won't be told about those upfront unless you take them through a site like Prolific.

Thank you.

As I said it was not my intent to spoof but I was half way through when drama llama come to the house and just rushed through the survey afterward.

I got emails from the other sites about surveys but when I find then the sit thank for parching but when I followed the links my browser froze and then the site thanked me for participating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Same for me. I reckon its because I'm doing surveys across multiple platforms and possibly attempting to do the same surveys twice.

Just trying to get to the €5 min payout has been impossible. Next time I get to it just going to cash out and delete my profile.

Making bout €3 a day from OpinonWorld

Trying to do or even doing the same survey two or even three times on different sites will lead to trouble for you.I'ts not advisable.You could even end up being banned from a site.Best to do a survey once and if you get the same survey on another site(some surveys sites are linked) just delete it.

€49 in my red c nearly there

You're looking good.€39 myself now,looking bad for this month though.

bmc58 wrote: »
    You're looking good.€39 myself now,looking bad for this month though.

I only do acumen & red c there the only decent ones that pay out big

• Advertisement

3 redc today €8 in the bag, they had gone quiet for over a week, do any of ye get burnt out of surveys? Getting morborg io swag etc and some days just couldn't be arsed doing them

I get quite a few surveys from IO, Toluna and Lifepoints for small rewards for 20 to 30 mns that I just dont do.RED C are the best payers by far.

Not much chance of me hitting the €10 for an iTunes card this week.

I had plenty of time today to take my time in a survey. I'll bet I'll get then when I'm busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I only do acumen & red c there the only decent ones that pay out big

For the month of July I got €50 from Irish opinions which was very good and instant Tesco vouchers makes it more appealing

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    For the month of July I got €50 from Irish opinions which was very good and instant Tesco vouchers makes it more appealing

I signed up for Irish opinions and never once got a survey and I filled out my account also and I even emailed customer service asking why but didn’t get a reply

Just checked my account it’s all up to date and no surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

I signed up for Irish opinions and never once got a survey and I filled out my account also and I even emailed customer service asking why but didn’t get a reply

Just checked my account it’s all up to date and no surveys

Me too, not one survey ever

• Advertisement

Me too, not one survey ever

They want more to complete my profile by entrying details about my four children.

I don't have kids. I have keyboard/trackpad problems on the laptop and maybe I accidentally entered that I did - but there seems no way to access my profile to correct it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

First survey in ages from IO and it didn't work, there were drop down menus but no text in any. Not worth emailing them for a 75c 12min survey. Did anyone else get that one? On food & drink I think.
    Nothing in a month from RedC.
    One today from Opinion world but i screened out.

123654789 wrote: »
    First survey in ages from IO and it didn't work, there were drop down menus but no text in any. Not worth emailing them for a 75c 12min survey. Did anyone else get that one? On food & drink I think.

That happened to me on Irish Opinions.

Same thing on Opinion World.

I got that stupid one twice.Just deleted it,what else could you do?

I got an email from RedC about a 10 minute survey at €2

Got bumped out after few questions in - they had people like me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Ya I got that and did it, 8mins it took for me, have had 3 €1 io surveys today and 2 yesterday for €3.50, I hit €10+ monthly with them, handy tesco vouchers for the Christmas
    I keep checking the survey page on my account it's hit or miss get some get screened out of a few, redc is the best by far will hit the €250 this year

Ya I got that and did it, 8mins it took for me, have had 3 €1 io surveys today and 2 yesterday for €3.50, I hit €10+ monthly with them, handy tesco vouchers for the Christmas
    I keep checking the survey page on my account it's hit or miss get some get screened out of a few, redc is the best by far will hit the €250 this year

I'm getting nothing from Irish Opinions the last two days. I was really hoping to get an iTunes code. Only need €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Red C is very slack this past while, managed to qualify for the €2 one today, must be first I qualified for in a good few weeks, have another €13 to go to get the €50 doubt it will be this month either, must be 3rd month now.

Got bump out a free questions in - they had people like me:(

That happens to everyone often.Keep trying.

That happens to everyone often.Keep trying.

I;m a terrible speller plus I'm having keyboard and trackpad problems.

No wonder they don't want me :P

• Advertisement

They want more to complete my profile by entrying details about my four children.

I don't have kids. I have keyboard/trackpad problems on the laptop and maybe I accidentally entered that I did - but there seems no way to access my profile to correct it.
    Contact IO with your impasse.They will get back to you and sort it out.

Contact IO with your impasse.They will get back to you and sort it out.

I did but no answer yet

Acumen are currently sending out invites for a ten day shopping journal which pays out €120 of you complete all the tasks using their app, keep an eye out for the email if you’re interested

Acumen are currently sending out invites for a ten day shopping journal which pays out €120 of you complete all the tasks using their app, keep an eye out for the email if you’re interested

They have an app?

They have an app?

The task require the user to download a specific app

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I just got an invitation to this and completed it. Then I did a happy dance. I haven't been this excited over surveys in a while! :D

I just got an invitation to this and completed it. Then I did a happy dance. I haven't been this excited over surveys in a while! :D

good luck with it and let us know what it is like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Just wondering when joining up with survey companies they advertise testing of products, did anyone here ever get that option? I completed one survey for red c yesterday for 5 euro, got another for 2 euro but did not qualify after answering a heap of questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Got screened out of it. Fecks sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Got bumped out after few questions in - they had people like me:(

Same with me , I did get a 5 euro one too , it was quite short, so was very happy with payment

Advertisement