Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

s_carnage wrote: »
    Just a heads up as just after completing a survey there and checked my account balance and pending credits. Yesterday I had a couple of euro left in my account balance and then today I had €7.50 of previous rewards added to my account but now I only have a balance of €4.95.

I've e-mailed them asking them to look into it as there is about €5 taken off my account.

Have you checked your account balance since? My missing €1.50 was restored today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Phoenix wrote: »
    Can you use a voucher plus cash when using the self service till?

Yes, select someting like 'vouchers and giftcards' on the screen, then you scan the barcode on the Voucher (like your Clubcard) and you will see €10 deducted from the balance due.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

G3467 wrote: »

Have you checked your account balance since? My missing €1.50 was restored today. :)

Just checked and balance is back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

requested a tesco voucher on 28th Nov. Didnt receive it so emailed them on 2nd Jan. Got no response until 10th Jan asking had issue been resolved, told them no and have heard nothing since! Ordered another voucher on 2nd Jan but still waiting on that one now too! There customer service is non existant if you ask me, I know over christmas can be busy but this is ridiculous! never had a problem receiving vouchers before now.

• Advertisement

for paper vouchers they say to allow up to 28 days for delivery. I'm going on 2 months now so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭gipi

natty_asha wrote: »
    requested a tesco voucher on 28th Nov. Didnt receive it so emailed them on 2nd Jan. Got no response until 10th Jan asking had issue been resolved, told them no and have heard nothing since! Ordered another voucher on 2nd Jan but still waiting on that one now too! There customer service is non existant if you ask me, I know over christmas can be busy but this is ridiculous! never had a problem receiving vouchers before now.

So I'm not alone then!

I also requested Tesco vouchers on 26th November, and haven't received them yet. Emailed on 3rd Jan, got an automated response but nothing more, emailed again last week and again just got the automated response.

Given that they've stopped supplying Amazon vouchers, this is beginning to look suspicious....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

gipi wrote: »

Given that they've stopped supplying Amazon vouchers, this is beginning to look suspicious....

No, Amazon vouchers have been back for about 3 weeks...I redeemed one this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

Phoenix wrote: »
    Whats the typical waiting period?I ordered a 30 euro tesco voucher on the 14th,still no sign but judging by the comments i'll be waiting a while!

It varies a lot. Of the physical vouchers, it's taken one about two weeks and I ordered another on the 4th of December and still no sign!

• Advertisement

after sending another couple of emails to their customer service I recieved an email back this morning asking to confirm my address. Did this and was told that tesco vouchers (ordered on 28th Nov & 2nd Jan) were being resent and i should have them within the next week or two. Received 3 emails from them in the space of half an hour!

I was told the delay was in relation to the christmas rush, although they first claimed it was a technical issue. So we shall wait and see!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miss charity

Aglomerado wrote: »
    No, Amazon vouchers have been back for about 3 weeks...I redeemed one this morning!

I have accumilated almost €100 worth of vouchers and ordered €50 worth of amazon vouchers before christmas. I eventually recieved an e mail with three voucher codes, but I don't understand their value, are they worth €10 each or what. I have repied asking for help as this is the first time I have cashed in and I don't know how to redeme them at amazon, but so far no reply. For instance can you use the entire €50 worth against one purchase or can you only have €10 off each purchase. Would really appreciate some help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I have accumilated almost €100 worth of vouchers and ordered €50 worth of amazon vouchers before christmas. I eventually recieved an e mail with three voucher codes, but I don't understand their value, are they worth €10 each or what. I have repied asking for help as this is the first time I have cashed in and I don't know how to redeme them at amazon, but so far no reply. For instance can you use the entire €50 worth against one purchase or can you only have €10 off each purchase. Would really appreciate some help.

Yep that should be valued at €10/£8 each, and you can add them to you amazon account that way you can use add all your vouchers to the account and when you buy something it will use your voucher balance first.

There seems to have been a marked reduction in the number of surveys I've received of late. I'm still waiting on a Tesco voucher since the first week of December too, should I email them regarding this, or just hold out?

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but is anyone familiar with red c live surveys? I'm presuming it's a reputable site given the name, but is the return really as good as the site advertises? Seems difficult to get objective reviews of the site.

Yep that should be valued at €10/£8 each, and you can add them to you amazon account that way you can use add all your vouchers to the account and when you buy something it will use your voucher balance first.
    Thanks a million for that. Soon as I get the last two vouchers I ordered I will cash in the rest. Must say I have made good money on these surveys, I usually get at least three a week, although sometimes I don't qualify for some of them and sometimes a week can go by with no surveys. But €100 for answering a few questions now and then is ok by me.

robman60 wrote: »
    There seems to have been a marked reduction in the number of surveys I've received of late. I'm still waiting on a Tesco voucher since the first week of December too, should I email them regarding this, or just hold out?

I'd email them at this stage, it will be a "gentle reminder" if nothing else...

Received my tesco vouchers today! One from 28th Nov and one from 2nd Jan. Letters dated 5th Dec and 10th Jan. There must be some sort of technical issue as system seems to recieve order and process it but vouchers are not dispatched but according to customer services they are sent.

My advice would be to email them outlining all details of your order. It might take a few days or longer to hear back from them but keep at them until they say they have resent them. Thats what I did and eventually got my vouvhers!

I received mine yesterday, having requested it on December 3rd or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

Im with them a year r so and find that they dont send as many surveys my way lately but I never have any trouble with getting my vouchers, takes a while to build up the money though.

• Advertisement

I received another voucher for tesco today by registered post! But I wasn't due one since I received the requested ones earlier this week, so dunno what is going on with there systems but I'l take it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

The last 3 survays ive gotten when i click in i get the same message stating the surveys closed, and one of these i went into 5 minutes after i recieved the email

And the most annoying part of all is Irish Opnions then sent me 3 REMINDER emails when the survey was supposed to be closed

Any one else having there problems?

I have never received a reminder and I have been with them for over a year, but lately I have found there is one type of survey in particular that just will not move on the the next stage of the survey and they are all the better paid surveys that this happens on.
    Also I am still waiting for a reply to my e mail asking where my missing two rewards have gone to. I ordered 5 in Dec and have obly received three so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

The last 3 survays ive gotten when i click in i get the same message stating the surveys closed, and one of these i went into 5 minutes after i recieved the email

And the most annoying part of all is Irish Opnions then sent me 3 REMINDER emails when the survey was supposed to be closed

Any one else having there problems?

Yeah, the last few surveys I've started I've answered about 5 or 6 rounds of questions and then get the "Survey is Closed" crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,200 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got an email for a new survey at 2:32pm, click in to it the very same minute and "This survey is now closed.". Hmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

maximoose wrote: »
    Just got an email for a new survey at 2:32pm, click in to it the very same minute and "This survey is now closed.". Hmmmm.

Same here. Opened after 10 seconds to be old it's closed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

On 1st Feb 2013, my Irish Opinions account balance had climbed to over €20 so I opted to request two €10 Tesco vouchers. Glad to say that both of them arrived today by post - great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

maximoose wrote: »

Same thing just now. Are they taking the Mick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 traleeblowin

I`m with them for the last 2 years.I complete 3 or 4 surveys per week.I get a 10 euro Tesco voucher approximately every 6 weeks.

Advertisement