Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

bmc58 wrote: »
    Would have loved a crack at that one myself.

They sent me the €6 survey again this morning reminding me to do it when I logged in last time it wouldn’t let me so it must of been a glitch

Nice €6 this morning I’ve €50 on the the way and €18 in points

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Anyone know if RedC will be continuing with the non-cheque payments?

IO being a pain again. Quite a few surveys I've done recently have booted me out on completion or at 90+%.

Have sent several messages to them over the past couple of months and not one reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Just got the €6 survey from RedC that others got, all pretty straight forward and not too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

malcy wrote: »
    Anyone know if RedC will be continuing with the non-cheque payments?

IO being a pain again. Quite a few surveys I've done recently have booted me out on completion or at 90+%.

Have sent several messages to them over the past couple of months and not one reply.

the September newsletter has all the information on the website

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

They sent me the €6 survey again this morning reminding me to do it when I logged in last time it wouldn’t let me so it must of been a glitch

Nice €6 this morning I’ve €50 on the the way and €18 in points

Never got a chance of the €6 survey.You got two chances.I'm jealous.

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    Just got the €6 survey from RedC that others got, all pretty straight forward and not too long.

I didn't get it.Boo hoo.

This Triaba/Pay Pal payment seems to be still ongoing.Claimed two rewards from PP on 29 Sept.Still not arrived in my PP account.Used to only take a few days before this problem.Anyone get a pay out from Triaba thru Pay pal lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I got the €6 survey but, as per usual lately, got screened out after the demographic questions. Getting fed up trying to complete surveys with RedC, which I get few enough offers from anyway.

I've been dropping everything when RedC surveys come in and prioritising responding, but I think I'll invest less time and effort going forward. I abandoned IO a while back due to requiring too much time for too little reward and increasing screen-outs, often more than half way through the survey.

Acumen is far more rewarding for me.

The €6 was easy enough and only about ten minutes, there’s a €1 mortgage one out too which is only a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Completed my second 50 euro for Red C. Thank you to the person who told me about the option to request a cheque will be sent out the end of the month, also completed the 6 euro survey today but got kicked off the 1 euro survey .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If you're straight with Red C they look after you I find.
    They cover a few weeks of my rent every day year anyway.

Not quite sure what you mean here?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Not quite sure what you mean here?

Be honest about your demographic and views constantly.
    I always get kicked out of the insurance surveys because I don't have any but I find I get a more suitable survey not long after.

Be honest about your demographic and views constantly.
    I always get kicked out of the insurance surveys because I don't have any but I find I get a more suitable survey not long after.

I am 100% honest about my demographics and views and always go out of my way to ensure I give good, qualitative answers, where solicited, that add value to the survey research. This often means my input takes longer in time and effort, but as a scientific researcher in a previous life, I know how valuable this is as data.

I used to get a reasonable number of surveys (have been with RedC for years now) though not as many as some others on here. It hasn't stopped RedC from screening me out of most surveys in the last year or more (sometimes half way through the questions) so being 'straight' hasn't resulted in me being 'looked after' by them, unfortunately.

I get that my demographic and/or profile might not be what they're looking for on occasion, but it has nothing to do with my integrity and my responses. I'm happy that others have a different experience and are making a lot more than the 1 x 50 I've made in the last 16 months. I'd really rather they just told me that my views and responses are no longer required than to have to keep trying unsuccessfully to complete their surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Has anyone received a PayPal payout from Triaba since the issue was this was supposedly fixed last week? I cashed out on September 29th and my payment is still pending.

kmart6 wrote: »

How long? just wondering.

sunbeam wrote: »
    Has anyone received a PayPal payout from Triaba since the issue was this was supposedly fixed last week? I cashed out on September 29th and my payment is still pending.

Mine still pending from the 29th of last month.

How do you make from RED C each year then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

IO's pricing for amazon vouchers is a joke at €12 considering the exchange rate for the past while

IO's pricing for amazon vouchers is a joke at €12 considering the exchange rate for the past while

Tesco vouchers are better value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I'm guessing that by the law of averages some of ye must have got these surveys. Interesting to see the other side of it and where your opinions land in the results

https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-public-more-restrictions-5225096-Oct2020/

123654789 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that by the law of averages some of ye must have got these surveys. Interesting to see the other side of it and where your opinions land in the results

https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-public-more-restrictions-5225096-Oct2020/

I for one am really scared the way Covid 19(2nd wave) is back with a vengence.I have said so in a couple of surveys lately.Things are really serious for people and our economy now.Some doubters need to cop on for the good of all.
    Otherwise Level 5 is next.

sunbeam wrote: »

My payment still "pending" from Triaba as of today.

Red c are flying out surveys today I’ve gotten 3 this morning

€5, €3 & €3 and I finished them all nice and handy €11 and now have €24 in points and €50 on the way.

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Anyone use Userneeds?

Looks like they've changed the points = rewards structure....

Anyone use Userneeds?

i use them, what has changed ? it looks much the same to me

Anyone use Userneeds?

Gave up on them months ago.Desperate poor pay outs for surveys.Pennies,not worth the time and effort for me.

Red c are flying out surveys today I’ve gotten 3 this morning

€5, €3 & €3 and I finished them all nice and handy €11 and now have €24 in points and €50 on the way.

Nice one

Got nothing from RED C today.But best of luck to you T.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Just joined up for the Red C surveys. Are there any other ones that I should register for also?

• Advertisement

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Just joined up for the Red C surveys. Are there any other ones that I should register for also?

Acumen
    Irish opinions
    Europinions
    Ireach

Shop and scan is worth doing just give it a google, scan your weekly shopping for a couple of hundred in vouchers every year

Advertisement