Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Just joined up for the Red C surveys. Are there any other ones that I should register for also?

Triaba,Irish Opinions are two of the better payers,used to be on Europinions but gave up on them.Took me two years to get the €30 payout,got the pay out no problem but two years for a pay out is too long for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Anyone else get the survey on transport in California on IO?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

sunbeam wrote: »
    Has anyone received a PayPal payout from Triaba since the issue was this was supposedly fixed last week? I cashed out on September 29th and my payment is still pending.

Still waiting on mine since last week too. Still says pending

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Just joined up for the Red C surveys. Are there any other ones that I should register for also?

To be honest red c is the only decent one todo that’s worthwhile it’s the only survey my partner and I both do

• Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

To be honest red c is the only decent one todo that’s worthwhile it’s the only survey my partner and I both do

i disagree, i got €100 from irish opinions in august and €80 in september, since they are now doing the virtual tesco cards i am much more inclined to check in when i have spare time and there were plenty of survey and the more i seemed to do the more they sent to my dashboard

i started europinions a few days ago and im at a fiver and the surveys are really short and easy

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

Anyone else get the survey on transport in California on IO?

Not me anyway.Sounds interesting,tell us more.

Loubox wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine since last week too. Still says pending

Still in "pending" mode myself with Triaba.Looks like problem is not sorted yet.Used to take only a couple of days before all this problem started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

bmc58 wrote: »
    Not me anyway.Sounds interesting,tell us more.

Asked if you either lived or visited California

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i use them, what has changed ? it looks much the same to me

I was sure it was something like 60k points for 40€

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I was sure it was something like 60k points for 40€
    Yeah it has changed, highest level was 40K points for €65, was an upward scale, the more points cashed the more reward you got. It was also AllGifts vouchers, now changed to One4All, which I don't like as used to use AllGifts for Amazon.

Now is:
    15K points = €15
    20K points = €20
    50K points = €50
    100K points = €100

I was 2K points off 40K for the €65 so getting rightly screwed on value now.

If they don't increase the amount of points they are giving per survey it's going to be a very bad return.

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i disagree, i got €100 from irish opinions in august and €80 in september, since they are now doing the virtual tesco cards i am much more inclined to check in when i have spare time and there were plenty of survey and the more i seemed to do the more they sent to my dashboard

i started europinions a few days ago and im at a fiver and the surveys are really short and easy

I signed up for IO and never got a survey and I spend ages filling in my profile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I signed up for IO and never got a survey and I spend ages filling in my profile

Keep checking the dashboard, always surveys on it, you might not get them all but 1 or 2 a day adds up

Keep checking the dashboard, always surveys on it, you might not get them all but 1 or 2 a day adds up

I did and nothing I swear so I o no y do red c now I don’t mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I just finished a big-a$$ political Survey on I.O. Not sure how much I get for it. Hopefully it's a couple of euros... I've just noticed you get Badges for Screen-Outs!!:pac::pac::p:D:D /ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

kmart6 wrote: »
    Yeah it has changed, highest level was 40K points for €65, was an upward scale, the more points cashed the more reward you got. It was also AllGifts vouchers, now changed to One4All, which I don't like as used to use AllGifts for Amazon.

Now is:
    15K points = €15
    20K points = €20
    50K points = €50
    100K points = €100

I was 2K points off 40K for the €65 so getting rightly screwed on value now.

If they don't increase the amount of points they are giving per survey it's going to be a very bad return.

Not only now One4All but a digital card rather than a physical one. Absolutely useless to me as I don't do apps on my phone and don't buy from the few stores that accept it online. It took ages to reach a cashout point and now the payout is useless to me.

Edit. Finally worked out how to buy a physical card with it and not have the €2 postage cost. A ridiculously cumbersome system.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

My payment still "pending" from Triaba as of today.

I'm not doing any more surveys with them until they pay up. See how it goes.

Red c are flying out surveys today I’ve gotten 3 this morning

€5, €3 & €3 and I finished them all nice and handy €11 and now have €24 in points and €50 on the way.

Nice one
    Lucky you. I hardly get anything from them. Dunno why. :confused:

Gave up on them months ago.Desperate poor pay outs for surveys.Pennies,not worth the time and effort for me.
    I'm still waiting to reach my first payout and I've been with them over a year.
    It's SO slow. Once I reach €15, I'm out.

The shooting game is fun though, not that we'll win anything. :rolleyes:

I just finished a big-a$$ political Survey on I.O. Not sure how much I get for it. Hopefully it's a couple of euros... I've just noticed you get Badges for Screen-Outs!!:pac::pac::p:D:D /ireland

The ammount you get per survey is on your dashboard.You can't fail to see it.And also the time it is supposed to take you to complete the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭The_Dave

Anyone use Userneeds?

Looks like they've changed the points = rewards structure....
    Just logged in as I thought I was near a €25 gift card - it was 18,000 points. All of a sudden it's now 20,000 points, sent them a mail. Very unprofessional, as soon as I get to 20,000 I'll look for my gift card and won't go near them EVER again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

The_Dave wrote: »
    Just logged in as I thought I was near a €25 gift card - it was 18,000 points. All of a sudden it's now 20,000 points, sent them a mail. Very unprofessional, as soon as I get to 20,000 I'll look for my gift card and won't go near them EVER again

I had just over 15k I was hoping to get to the 18k for the €25 gift card, I'm annoyed myself! I just cashed out to get the €15 one instead. Noticed a drop off in the number of surveys from them in recent weeks as well and I've found them steady enough since I've joined.

They could have sent an email to users to say it was changing, not that difficult!

I am in the same boat. I was building nicely to whatever the next band after 18k was, emailed them that there was no notification and got a canned response back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I am in the same boat. I was building nicely to whatever the next band after 18k was, emailed them that there was no notification and got a canned response back.

I got a rely
    We have had One4all as our provider for quite some time, and most of our panel seems to be very satisfied with them.
    Could have fooled me.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭The_Dave

My reply after moaning was that my primary reason for joining should be giving my opinion. To which I replied I am giving my opninion, yet you're not happy that I'm being critical, do they not see the irony!

Triaba payed out this morning for me.

My reply after moaning was that my primary reason for joining should be giving my opinion. To which I replied I am giving my opninion, yet you're not happy that I'm being critical, do they not see the irony!

They've completed devalued their points system, not much better than MOBROG now. Time to cash out and deactivate

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

They've completed devalued their points system, not much better than MOBROG now. Time to cash out and deactivate

It's a dirty trick changing the system at this time of year without telling anyone. As it was, the points ratios pushed people to save up all year, and I reckon I wasn't the only one saving up for a bigger payout at Christmas.

I cashed out my balance of €20 and don't think I'll be continuing with Userneeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Trying to order a voucher off of io and keeps coming back failed anyone else having this problem?

It's a dirty trick changing the system at this time of year without telling anyone. As it was, the points ratios pushed people to save up all year, and I reckon I wasn't the only one saving up for a bigger payout at Christmas.

I cashed out my balance of €20 and don't think I'll be continuing with Userneeds.

I'm actually pretty pissed off over it. They should have at least honoured any points earned on the old rate and reset it then,

• Advertisement

Trying to order a voucher off of io and keeps coming back failed anyone else having this problem?

Had the funds to order one in my account.Got the confirmation of my order but not the second e mail with the actual E Gift card.Strange.

Advertisement