Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Trying to order a voucher off of io and keeps coming back failed anyone else having this problem?

The €10 is back in my account now.Seems like IO are having a problem now with payouts.

Tried IO again today for e voucher and it seems ok again.Got the e voucher in an e mail as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

bmc58 wrote: »
    Tried IO again today for an e voucher,no luck.No payout.

I redeemed an Amazon voucher this morning no problems. Earned it in under a week which hasn't happened for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

malcy wrote: »
    I redeemed an Amazon voucher this morning no problems. Earned it in under a week which hasn't happened for a long time.

Thats the job malcy, i go for the tesco voucher as its handy to build up for the Christmas period, it worked for me today, I'm finding io have been good for the last weeks, hitting €10 weekly now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Thank you for your inquiry.

I apologize that we have changed the system without a warning. However, I will remind you that we remain the rights to make changes.

You can read about our terms and conditions here:

https://userneeds.com/en/panel-members/terms-conditions/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

Just €6 to go before I can cash out from Red C! It only took 3 months... lol.

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    Just €6 to go before I can cash out from Red C! It only took 3 months... lol.

Have a cash out myself this month after about two months.Have €4 in account for the past three weeks.RED C seems to have gone very slow on surveys over the past three or four months compared to what I found they used to be .

After just moaning about lack of surveys from RED C in the past few weeks ,just got a €5 survey this evening(first €5 survey I qualified for for months).Things are looking up.

After just moaning about lack of surveys from RED C in the past few weeks ,just got a €5 survey this evening(first €5 survey I qualified for for months).Things are looking up.

Keep the faith bmc, redc are the best out there

Keep the faith bmc, redc are the best out there

Ha,ha.Red C are the best ok.And got a €4 survey today.And got my Master Card pay out from them today,it took almost 10 weeks though.So things on an upward curve (just like Covid 19) again.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

I finally got my payout from Triaba, took 12 days from when I requested it.

Anyone who uses Userneeds cashed in points yet? Submitted it 9th oct, still waiting for one4all voucher.

Ive had nothing from RedC in so long and I'm on €46, keeping the fingers crossed on that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Raking it in today, IO plenty of surveys on dashboard

I'm also on €46 for redc, fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

Raking it in today, IO plenty of surveys on dashboard

I'm also on €46 for redc, fingers crossed!

Just got a €5 survey from RedC there about an hour ago, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Irish opinions has died a death for me once again, 3 weeks now without a survey I think and I sent them an email but they gave me some nonsense about clearing cookies etc
    Ah well

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Loubox wrote: »
    Just got a €5 survey from RedC there about an hour ago, delighted!

Same, paid instantly which brought me to 46

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Got a long one from Prolific today which was worth £7.34 (sterling). You can cash out on Paypal when your balances reaches £5 (sterling). They are generally all academic surveys and can come from universities anywhere in the world. Today's one was from Harvard.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

cbreeze wrote: »
    Got a long one from Prolific today which was worth £7.34 (sterling). You can cash out on Paypal when your balances reaches £5 (sterling). They are generally all academic surveys and can come from universities anywhere in the world. Today's one was from Harvard.

I got one for £9.85 a few hours ago. I think it's the highest paying survey I've ever had on Prolific!

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Irish opinions has died a death for me once again, 3 weeks now without a survey I think and I sent them an email but they gave me some nonsense about clearing cookies etc
    Ah well

Loads of surveys on the dashboard but none of them starting for me and when I check back they're still there. Shame as it had been good going for a couple of weeks bit back to the usual nonsense now it seems.

Also, got an email from RedC telling me to update my profile. I rarely do RedC. Think I've only had 2 payments from them. Constant invite emails from them but I think the payment threshold puts me off a bit. That and any time I do one it seems to be about the lottery.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Ah well

IO still going good for me atm, redc died a death this month only 2 surveys, stuck at €47, if I hit this €50 it will be my 5th payout this year ..... IF

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Would there be any issues receiving a refund on these temporary cards? I used the full balance to purchase a €50 PlayStation voucher from an online retailer, but they were asking for ID to verify purchase which I wasn't happy to give them (strange because I only ordered from them last week but anyways)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

tgdaly wrote: »
    Would there be any issues receiving a refund on these temporary cards? I used the full balance to purchase a €50 PlayStation voucher from an online retailer, but they were asking for ID to verify purchase which I wasn't happy to give them (strange because I only ordered from them last week but anyways)

They wanted id to prove you were of age and not a child having a spend up on a card so it’s not really an issue, but answer to your question no there isn’t an issue but it may take a while

The internet isn’t for everyone

Same, paid instantly which brought me to 46

Fingers crossed now,the 29th is close.You should make it.

malcy wrote: »
    Loads of surveys on the dashboard but none of them starting for me and when I check back they're still there. Shame as it had been good going for a couple of weeks bit back to the usual nonsense now it seems.

Also, got an email from RedC telling me to update my profile. I rarely do RedC. Think I've only had 2 payments from them. Constant invite emails from them but I think the payment threshold puts me off a bit. That and any time I do one it seems to be about the lottery.

I got that one to update my profile from RED C too.Did it ok and actuay some of the info on my profile was not revelant to me anymore.My info waas yrars old.Hope I get a deluge of surveys from RED C now as I'm up to date.:rolleyes:

IO going well for me lately.€7 today.Claimed a reward again.Building a bit for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

IO going well for me lately.€7 today.Claimed a reward again.Building a bit for Christmas.

That about 3 hours worth of survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I had €6.50 today. Took about 35 minutes all told.

I got that one to update my profile from RED C too.Did it ok and actuay some of the info on my profile was not revelant to me anymore.My info waas yrars old.Hope I get a deluge of surveys from RED C now as I'm up to date.:rolleyes:

Some of the profile questions are ancient. Asking if I use Bebo & MySpace regularly!

Anyone else unable to get any further than the Haribo jingle on the IO sweets survey?

I emailed them and asked about my previous emails to them since they never answered. Not holding out much hope of getting a reply to this one either!

No,not quiet.three of the surveys were for 50c for 5 mns.One 50c for 3 mns.I think two for 75c for 10 mns.3 €1 for 15mns.I don't remember the rest.I was burned out by then.

• Advertisement

IO sent me an email apologising for the long €2.50 survey from a couple of months ago and credit me the money so just got another Amazon Voucher. Quite pleased they responded.

Advertisement