Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

malcy wrote: »
    IO sent me an email apologising for the long €2.50 survey from a couple of months ago and credit me the money so just got another Amazon Voucher. Quite pleased they responded.

A nice surprise.Better late than never.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Woohoo! A €50 red C cheque coming to me in the next few weeks! First one in years though I've only been active the last few months

Woohoo! A €50 red C cheque coming to me in the next few weeks! First one in years though I've only been active the last few months

Well done.Nice to get a pay out when you put in the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

bmc58 wrote: »
    Well done.Nice to get a pay out when you put in the effort.

I could do with the cash, I'll be doing more surveys in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Anyone else get an allgifts voucher from acumen and when trying to reedem it says voucher has been cancelled.I contacted both allgifts and acumen a few days ago. Not heard anything yet.Anyone know if both companies have good customer service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Anyone else get an allgifts voucher from acumen and when trying to reedem it says voucher has been cancelled.I contacted both allgifts and acumen a few days ago. Not heard anything yet.Anyone know if both companies have good customer service.

Always worked for me. Have gotten maybe 5

Always worked for me. Have gotten maybe 5

Yeah this is the first time I had this problem

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I had to contact Acumen recently over a redemption not being received, took 4 emails for them to reply and then they reissued.

Just checking my e mails today.3 from RED C,€4,€3,€2 ,on a Bank Holiday couldn't believe it.Screened out of the three of them.Bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

Just checking my e mails today.3 from RED C,€4,€3,€2 ,on a Bank Holiday couldn't believe it.Screened out of the three of them.Bummer.

Lucky! I didn't get any lol.

• Advertisement

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    Lucky! I didn't get any lol.

Wish I hadn't got any either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

kmart6 wrote: »
    I had to contact Acumen recently over a redemption not being received, took 4 emails for them to reply and then they reissued.

I tried redeeming points over a week ago now. Emailed them on Friday, but no response. Still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

I got a €4 repeat survey today but I was never credited for the first survey last week. I'll give it a while before reaching out as it was with a third party.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Long term member of IO, RedC, Acumen and Userneeds. Haven’t been on top of surveys lately due to work commitments. Got back into the swing of things this week and screened out of 3 IO surveys yesterday midway through each one. RedC most liable and worthwhile I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Westeros wrote: »
    Long term member of IO, RedC, Acumen and Userneeds. Haven’t been on top of surveys lately due to work commitments. Got back into the swing of things this week and screened out of 3 IO surveys yesterday midway through each one. RedC most liable and worthwhile I feel.

What is Userneeds like? I haven't heard of that one. I find Opinionworld and Acumen the best for me lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

The_Kitty wrote: »
    What is Userneeds like? I haven't heard of that one. I find Opinionworld and Acumen the best for me lately.

Userneeds are sh#te, they've raised the points system in last while to claim a voucher, you have to do a hell of a lot surveys to hit the minimal payout, i unsubscribe from them yesterday after a long time been with them with only one payout.
    Have a look at shopandscan, very easy to do once ya get used to.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I tried redeeming points over a week ago now. Emailed them on Friday, but no response. Still nothing.

I got another voucher emailed to me..so all good now.You will probably get a response soon keep at it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Userneeds are very slow to build up enough points to cash in. They now only issue digital one4all cards instead of Amazon vouchers. They're not worth the time and bother.

Opinionworld are slow for me, but others seem to get plenty of surveys.

Acumen build up quickly. I just hate the rigmarole of having to get allgifts vouchers to then buy Amazon vouchers.

Irish Opinions are still the most reliable and best money makers for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Similar to posters above - very slow to build up points. I’ve had two cash outs with them so far. I’ve let points build up to reach €20 cash out and it has taken forever!

Abiya041 wrote: »
    I got another voucher emailed to me..so all good now.You will probably get a response soon keep at it
    Yep. Arrived earlier today.

• Advertisement

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    I got a €4 repeat survey today but I was never credited for the first survey last week. I'll give it a while before reaching out as it was with a third party.

They can often tale up to ten days to credit.I'm waiting for a €3er for days now.But they do come,I've never NOT got payed for them(Partner surveys).

Give Userneeds a miss is my advice.Took me 18 mths to get to a cashout.Long surveys for pennies.Unsubscribed myself.

Give Userneeds a miss is my advice.Took me 18 mths to get to a cashout.Long surveys for pennies.Unsubscribed myself.

You have just given the push I needed and I've unsubscribed too. Not worth the bother anymore.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    You have just given the push I needed and I've unsubscribed too. Not worth the bother anymore.

You won't be sorry.The're much better survey sites than Userneeds out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Irish Opinions are still the most reliable and best money makers for me.

Signed up there.

They seem quite poor compared to Red C? Survey i just did there was 30 mins for €2. Would get €6 on Red C for same

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Degag wrote: »
    Signed up there.

They seem quite poor compared to Red C? Survey i just did there was 30 mins for €2. Would get €6 on Red C for same

But with Irish opinions you get more surveys, on a good day you can rack up €7-€10 if you have the time where as red c you could go 3 weeks without hearing a word
    Red c pay the best for the time spent but you will make more €€€ with Irish opinions

The internet isn’t for everyone

Degag wrote: »
    Signed up there.

You'll get cashed out for €12.50 a few times a month with IO. Just keep checking the dashboard. I did 4x€1 tonight in about half an hour while watching telly.
    RedC don't have many surveys and aren't steady.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

You'll get cashed out for €12.50 a few times a month with IO. Just keep checking the dashboard. I did 4x€1 tonight in about half an hour while watching telly.

Fair enough

Yep. Signed up for the 2 of them on the same day just over a month ago. I've already got about €50 from IO and only got €1 from RedC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Userneeds have gone to ****

Cashed out on 20000 3 weeks ago and still no sign of the voucher.

Have €3 still banked but might just cut my losses

Advertisement