Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Userneeds have gone to ****

Cashed out on 20000 3 weeks ago and still no sign of the voucher.

Have €3 still banked but might just cut my losses

You could use the €3 on their competitions(if they still do that).That's what I did when I finished with them.Left nothing in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

bmc58 wrote: »
    You could use the €3 on their competitions(if they still do that).That's what I did when I finished with them.Left nothing in my account.

Good idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Finally got to the bottom of my block from Irish opinions, first off they were sending copy and paste replies and then they told me I was out of the country and could only complete surveys whilst in Ireland and until I return I would be blocked.
    Turns out using a vpn was the reason for no surveys after all, I didn’t realise they tracked our IP address location

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ballina1953

be careful with i o surveys
    cash out every time you reach 10 euros
    i let mine build to 80 euros once and lost it all
    they said i was nt being attentive enough when doing their surveys and banned me
    same thing has happened with loads of people

they said i was nt being attentive enough when doing their surveys and banned me

Any rewards should be cashed out with any survey company ASAP not just Irish opinions, you never know when they will fold or rebrand and the rewards are hard enough to reach without losing them

• Advertisement

Been there myself.Always take my time doing IO surveys.No skipping through answers for me,it will only get you banned from IO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

Did a survey there with IO which I had to laugh at.

“Is your auntie one of these names below”
    “Do you think Irish aunts deserve a national holiday”.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Those are very iReach style questions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Kh1993 wrote: »

Got that one as well, very strange!

Jumped on mobrog today for the first time in ages and got a fiver, not bad

• Advertisement

Kh1993 wrote: »

If someone is prepared to pay for your opinion on those subjects..go for it.:D

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Jumped on mobrog today for the first time in ages and got a fiver, not bad

Lot of grinding for a fiver though.

Got a handy €4 from Acumen to push me over the 3000.

Always check out at 3000 cause you can get an Amazon voucher from allgifts at this price without a remainder.

Lot of grinding for a fiver though.

Got a handy €4 from Acumen to push me over the 3000.

Always check out at 3000 cause you can get an Amazon voucher from allgifts at this price without a remainder.

Only took half an hour and I got 700 for accumen

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

Redeemed Userneeds points on 9th Oct, only got it in to my account this afternoon after two emails to Userneeds (they blamed one4all and said they would ensure it was sent) If anyone is waiting a few weeks might be worth getting on to them just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Loubox wrote: »
    Redeemed Userneeds points on 9th Oct, only got it in to my account this afternoon after two emails to Userneeds (they blamed one4all and said they would ensure it was sent) If anyone is waiting a few weeks might be worth getting on to them just in case.

Mine arrived last night as well. I had logged into my email to send them a message and there it was. I suppose I'll go ahead and close the account now, I want nothing more to do with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Got a €1 partner survey from Red C last night. First and only question was my birth year which I answered honestly.
    It screened me out and basically told me I was lying.

Got a €1 partner survey from Red C last night. First and only question was my birth year which I answered honestly.
    It screened me out and basically told me I was lying.

Don’t take it personally, happened to me a while ago

€50 hit with red c this month woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

€50 hit with red c this month woo hoo

I should have been too, but I'm still waiting to be paid for the two surveys I did with a third party over a week ago! Fuming

30 from Acumen and 20 from userneeds today.

Going to drop userneeds and MOBROG. Got screened out of 12 surveys on MOBROG yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Going to drop userneeds and MOBROG. Got screened out of 12 surveys on MOBROG yesterday

I'm thinking of dropping Mobrog too. They used to be excellent but I have failed to get through a single invite in three weeks.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm thinking of dropping Mobrog too. They used to be excellent but I have failed to get through a single invite in three weeks.

That’s weird I’m getting 3-4 a day when I’m active on the site
    Have you any surveys built up on the dashboard ? I’ve noticed if I don’t do them for a while they don’t send invites

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

That’s weird I’m getting 3-4 a day when I’m active on the site
    Have you any surveys built up on the dashboard ? I’ve noticed if I don’t do them for a while they don’t send invites

Lots of invites (at least 2 or 3 per day) and nothing from the dashboard when I check a few times a day.
    As soon as I click to do the survey I'm told it's closed or I don't suit etc.

Mine arrived last night as well. I had logged into my email to send them a message and there it was. I suppose I'll go ahead and close the account now, I want nothing more to do with them.

If many panelists delete their accounts Userneeds might get some sort of a message and review their rewards .

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    I should have been too, but I'm still waiting to be paid for the two surveys I did with a third party over a week ago! Fuming
    Just unlucky.Your payment will come,but sadly not before the 29th this month.When you do these "these third party" surveys you must know that some of them take up to ten or more days to pay up.But they do pay eventually.But look towards the end of this month, and you may have a big chunk of €50 for the month after.

Is that €20 from Userneeds in ONE day?

multi quote is a handy option to use

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'm assuming they mean the cashout arrived. It took the best part of a year to get to 20 on Userneeds even before they screwed the points conversion.

Jesus no, that took an age to get to, especially when they changed the points.

Have 3000 left in there and just going to use them on the lottery for whatever that's actually worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

multi quote is a handy option to use

I've never heard of this one before? What is it?

Advertisement