Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

maximoose wrote: »
    Just got an email for a new survey at 2:32pm, click in to it the very same minute and "This survey is now closed.". Hmmmm.
    Same here. Opened after 10 seconds to be old it's closed. :(
    Same thing just now. Are they taking the Mick?

I have emailed them twice in regards to this and they are ignoring them

Today again got a survey- 15 minutes old it was- said it was closed, then AN HOUR later they sent me a reminder for the same closed survey.I have not had 1 that has worked in 2 weeks and i am on 19e and it like they trying to stop me being able to claim the 20e(I know they are not actually doing that but it feels like it)

Has anyone elae emailed them and has ANYONE gotten any kind of explination off them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have emailed them twice in regards to this and they are ignoring them

Today again got a survey- 15 minutes old it was- said it was closed, then AN HOUR later they sent me a reminder for the same closed survey.I have not had 1 that has worked in 2 weeks and i am on 19e and it like they trying to stop me being able to claim the 20e(I know they are not actually doing that but it feels like it)

Has anyone elae emailed them and has ANYONE gotten any kind of explination off them?
    I have email led twice this week with only an automated response. That said I got a reply today to a query from 2 weeks ago - didn't answer the issue but east least was a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miss charity

I have email led twice this week with only an automated response. That said I got a reply today to a query from 2 weeks ago - didn't answer the issue but east least was a reply.
    I find that it usually takes about two weeks for a reply but they do eventually mai you back.
    I have now gotten my €50 of (£32) of Amazon vouchers and only need to be paid for the last two surveys and I will try and claim again, that is if Amazon vouchers are available yet. They seem to be having a problem issuing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I find that it usually takes about two weeks for a reply but they do eventually mai you back.
    I have now gotten my €50 of (£32) of Amazon vouchers and only need to be paid for the last two surveys and I will try and claim again, that is if Amazon vouchers are available yet. They seem to be having a problem issuing them.
    I got an Amazon voucher from them yesterday, there wasn't a problem claiming it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 miss charity

I got my remaining two this week as well but they were ordered last Dec. when you try to claim them now they are AGAIN temporarily unavailable.
    I only want the Amazon ones as there is someting that I want o get there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

I got my remaining two this week as well but they were ordered last Dec. when you try to claim them now they are AGAIN temporarily unavailable.
    I only want the Amazon ones as there is someting that I want o get there.

Amazon vouchers are available again. I ordered one today and got the code by email 10 mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

After the mess of expired surveys in Jan/Feb it seems to be back to normal now. Just redeemed my third €10 amazon voucher since signing up in November, pretty happy with the site!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

'Met our required target number'

I only just recieved the email 5 seconds ago. <SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Just signed up last night, since I'm on the PC a
    lot certainly wouldnt say no to some amazon
    vouchers. Got 75c towards my first voucher from
    their sign-up survey and did another one today
    for €2 bringing me upto €2.75
    so more than 1/4 the way there! :)

Obviously easier ways to earn a tenner but if you're gona be
    on the PC anyway why not! It's a tenner
    more per voucher to spend on myself!
    I never get to treat myself!:)

My €2 survey today took about
    7 minutes to complete if even.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Did some surveys today and redeemed 10 for an amazon voucher :)

elfy4eva wrote: »

Not speaking for everyone here- but when i first signed with them they were throwing surveys at me. Now i bearly get 1 a week, thats if im even eligable for it :confused:

Not speaking for everyone here- but when i first signed with them they were throwing surveys at me. Now i bearly get 1 a week, thats if im even eligable for it :confused:
    Not for everyone -- no. I've been with them three years and surveys are regular.

I probably get 4/5 a week, but lately on half of them I'll answer 2-3 mins of questions to then be told I'm not eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Has anyone else's account disappeared?! I had about E15 earned through surveys, but now my login is saying 'invalid' and when I try to request my password it says 'this email address is not in our member database.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Has anyone else's account disappeared?! I had about E15 earned through surveys, but now my login is saying 'invalid' and when I try to request my password it says 'this email address is not in our member database.'

Same thing happened to me last year, i was never able to access it again despite what the customer service did. Had to start it up again with another email address in the end.

Hey all I've a load of pending credits not from the
    last few days since ive joined, at what stage do
    they get added to your account?

Irish opnions must be looking at this thread because since my last complaint ive gotten 3 decently rewarded surveys and was elligable for them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bmc32

My total has just reached €10.75 today 6/3/2013.We'll see what happens now.

bmc32 wrote: »
    My total has just reached €10.75 today 6/3/2013.We'll see what happens now.
    If it's anything like normal, you'll receive vouchers as requested!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

I've had far more surveys this year than I normally get, I'm already halfway to my 5th Amazon voucher of the year. I find the more I do, the more I get. A lot of €1.50/€2 ones lately.

Joined on 27th Feb, im now on €9.50/€10.00
    for my first voucher which has taken
    a little over a week to accumulate.
    I got a survey every weekday
    and only didnt qualify for 1 of them.

Does anyone know how pending credits work? are they
    credited to your account when your balance reaches
    a total of 10.00 or do they put them all through at once
    every now and then?

every now and then?

The pending credits are credit you've received for completing a survey, but the survey itself isn't complete yet. You get credited whenever the survey reaches it's capacity or expires. Never takes longer than a few weeks for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Joined on 27th Feb, im now on €9.50/€10.00
    for my first voucher which has taken
    a little over a week to accumulate.
    I got a survey every weekday
    and only didnt qualify for 1 of them.

every now and then?

Mine go through one at a time, depending on when I do them. Usually takes 28 days per credit. When you hit €10, you'll be given the option to click a link that says "Claim your reward here". If you pick an Amazon voucher, you'll get the code immediately in an e-mail. You can add as many vouchers as you want to your Amazon account. That's what I do with them straight away when my balance hits €10 in case anything would happen to the site and your money would be gone.

Ah right I see, so there'll be a bit of waiting around
    before I can actually get it, fair enough. Got up to
    €10 today fairly pleased with my eligability for most
    of these surveys so far. Just need to wait for these
    credits to clear before I can buy some nick nacs I want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pink Fox

Joined in January, have gotten one ten euro voucher for Tesco and have ordered my second. Am putting them into my 'Christmas Jar' so hopefully I will get more

Processed up to €6.75 today.Have €4 pending.You wouldnt want to be hungry and wating for it (voucher)though.Getting surveys fairly regularly,some I qualify for some I dont.Will belive when I get the 1st €10.

They are added slowly to your account.Dosent seem to be any time limit.It says when that particular survey is over.Could be a month or two months.Depends on how lond that survey is running for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

beginning to feel like i upset them getting feck all lately and if i do i dont qualify for most of them

• Advertisement

beginning to feel like i upset them getting feck all lately and if i do i dont qualify for most of them

Try anticipate the answers they want to hear.

If they ask you do you have kids, SURE WHY NOT!!!!

Are you the decision maker in the house? OF COURSE I AM WHY NOT! :)

Have you changed financial institution recently? YOU BET!

Hope this helps!

Advertisement