Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jesus no, that took an age to get to, especially when they changed the points.

Have 3000 left in there and just going to use them on the lottery for whatever that's actually worth.

Sorry Thomas,mistook your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Got a €1 partner survey from Red C last night. First and only question was my birth year which I answered honestly.
    It screened me out and basically told me I was lying.

Was this a cint survey? The same thing happened to me. I cannot figure out why because I have stated my correct age on all the survey panels i participate in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm thinking of dropping Mobrog too. They used to be excellent but I have failed to get through a single invite in three weeks.

I almost always get screened out of the invitation the send me, even if I click on them immediately. I have better luck clicking on the 'check for more surveys' button, especially if it is early in the morning.

There seems to be a limit to the surveys they allow be to do-two a day at most or very rarely three, then several days where I am not accepted for anything. They deducted 0.36 from my balance today for 'quality control issues'. I have no idea why. I don't speed through surveys or give inaccurate information. :confused:

sunbeam wrote: »
    I almost always get screened out of the invitation the send me, even if I click on them immediately. I have better luck clicking on the 'check for more surveys' button, especially if it is early in the morning.

There seems to be a limit to the surveys they allow be to do-two a day at most or very rarely three, then several days where I am not accepted for anything. They deducted 0.36 from my balance today for 'quality control issues'. I have no idea why. I don't speed through surveys or give inaccurate information. :confused:

IO recomended to me last year when all the banning of panelists went on for"unattentivness" (I like many was re instated) to not do more than four surveys per day,don't skip through questions quickly etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Mobrog can go hot and cold at times, I can get a fiver today and then nothing for a couple of days but the payout to PayPal is handy

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Was this a cint survey? The same thing happened to me. I cannot figure out why because I have stated my correct age on all the survey panels i participate in.

Yep. We were probably rejected for some other reason but the code or whatever that was sent back to Red C was incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I signed up to IO about a month ago and completed my profile. I've yet to get any surveys though. Is this normal?

I was with them years ago but eventually gave up on them because the rewards we're getting so small. Thought I'd give them another try but not a great start so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Is anyone here with My Opinion Matters by any chance? Have been with them for years and never ever had any issue until a couple of months ago. Completed a long survey, never got credited and despite sending several emails never heard back. For the past couple of weeks can no longer log into my account and redeem my points. Their website certificates have expired too. Can't get in touch with them at all. They keep sending new surveys though.
    Have almost €40 in my account too so absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ballina1953

i always gave irish opinion surveys my full attention
    do nt believe them about above very convenient to dump somebody when they owe them 80 euros
    this happened loads of clients about 2 years ago and there were loads of complaints but nobody got re instated
    all were owed money

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

DopeTech wrote: »
    I signed up to IO about a month ago and completed my profile. I've yet to get any surveys though. Is this normal?

I was with them years ago but eventually gave up on them because the rewards we're getting so small. Thought I'd give them another try but not a great start so far.

They've gone very quiet for the past week or so. I click on the website every morning, but nothing coming through. They seem to come in waves. Some days there might be four surveys waiting. I suppose its down to the firms who use them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Did anyone complete the acumen shopping diary one?

Anyone having trouble redeeming e vouchers on IO?Failed for me yesterday and today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble redeeming e vouchers on IO?Failed for me yesterday and today.

Ordered tesco voucher two days ago bmc no bother, that happened me a few weeks ago also... but it came good after a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Anybody getting anything from Opinion World? I check the dashboard a couple of times a day and haven't had a survey in over a month.

Ordered tesco voucher two days ago bmc no bother, that happened me a few weeks ago also... but it came good after a few days

Sent them an e mail today about my problem.Will wait for their reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

The site is very buggy I've just noticed. 5 surveys on the dashboard and every one I clicked start survey on just refreshed the page. Managed to get one to start finally but just randomly screened me out a few questions in. First time I've tried to take a survey with then for a couple of weeks so don't know how long it's been like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Any idea when the red C cheques land? Been so long since last time I got one!

Any idea when the red C cheques land? Been so long since last time I got one!

cheques are approx 2-3 weeks into the following month
    virtual card approx 2 weeks into the following month

malcy wrote: »
    The site is very buggy I've just noticed. 5 surveys on the dashboard and every one I clicked start survey on just refreshed the page. Managed to get one to start finally but just randomly screened me out a few questions in. First time I've tried to take a survey with then for a couple of weeks so don't know how long it's been like that.

Got a reply from IO. A Temporary Outage caused my problem.Try again later,I was told. Tried several times again today.Same result,"Request Failed".Fed up with this carry on.BUT a few minutes ago I tried again and the bloody Tesco voucher is there.Don't know what to make of this carry on from IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got a reply from IO. A Temporary Outage caused my problem.Try again later,I was told. Tried several times again today.Same result,"Request Failed".Fed up with this carry on.BUT a few minutes ago I tried again and the bloody Tesco voucher is there.Don't know what to make of this carry on from IO.

Bmc, at least you got it now, i stopped contacting them dont want to upset them at all, their very touchy and can be banned easily, just bide your time and voucher will reappear on the site, on a side note i hadnt got a redc in a month, taught i got the boot, but got a €3 one off of them today which pushed me over the €50 this month, thats €250 off of them this year.

• Advertisement

Bmc, at least you got it now, i stopped contacting them dont want to upset them at all, their very touchy and can be banned easily, just bide your time and voucher will reappear on the site, on a side note i hadnt got a redc in a month, taught i got the boot, but got a €3 one off of them today which pushed me over the €50 this month, thats €250 off of them this year.

You don't have to tell me about how to contact IO TAL,I've been through a lot of sh*te with them over the years(like many here) for no reason.I am very "attentive and careful" with my contacts with IO.RED C dire for me the past 2 mths...Nothing at all.Got a payout 2 mths ago but not a survey since.But that's the way it goes I suppose.Will keep checking my e mails though.Things will change.

Nice easy €3 survey from red c this evening about corona/travel/politics that’s a tenner this month, can’t see it carrying on at this pace though sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

just did a 15 to 20 minute acumen panel survey, did the whole lot then got told i wasnt what they were looking for and they would give me screen out points, they gave me about 10 points at most. the survey was worth 500 points. bad form from them, very surprised at acumen.

Anybody getting anything from Opinion World? I check the dashboard a couple of times a day and haven't had a survey in over a month.

I do them most days. did 2 last night.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I do them most days. did 2 last night.

I don't understand how the dashboard shows none every time I check.

I remember last year they didn't send me one for about 5 months, I emailed them about it and they started sending me some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

I think Irish Opinions and Opinion World are the same crowd, so if you've signed up for one than you may not get offered surveys on the other.

I dont get any offers from IO but get about 3 a day from OI.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Red C issuing digital cards for now but option of waiting for a cheque by end of November. Gonna hold out for the cheque myself

Red C issuing digital cards for now but option of waiting for a cheque by end of November. Gonna hold out for the cheque myself

That all depends how the lockdown goes really

• Advertisement

I'm holding off too. I had a lot of bother using the last digital card .

Advertisement