Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I prefer the virtual card, it’s in my Revolut the very next day once I’ve bounced it around 2 PayPal accounts, it’s hassle driving 30km to the bank to deposit a cheque

Different strokes for different folks I guess

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭pgj2015

pgj2015 wrote: »
    just did a 15 to 20 minute acumen panel survey, did the whole lot then got told i wasnt what they were looking for and they would give me screen out points, they gave me about 10 points at most. the survey was worth 500 points. bad form from them, very surprised at acumen.

They gave me the 500 points since. I forgive them.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm holding off too. I had a lot of bother using the last digital card .

Was wary of the Digital card myself.But found it worked fine once you get it and send it to a family member or a friend through pay Pal.They then send it back to you and you then have the cash in your Pay Pal account.

€3,&€4 surveys from RED C today out of nowhere.First in 14 days.Up to €24 ,back in the game.€50 by months end?Long shot,but at least RED C know I'm still here.

Red C issuing digital cards for now but option of waiting for a cheque by end of November. Gonna hold out for the cheque myself
    That's your call OMT.But the way things are going with the Covid 19,I really can't see RED C issuing cheques at the end of November.Might even be Jan or Feb even.And it's less bother for them to issue the virtual card.Think about it if you want a pay out before Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

bmc58 wrote: »
    That's your call OMT.But the way things are going with the Covid 19,I really can't see RED C issuing cheques at the end of November.Might even be Jan or Feb even.And it's less bother for them to issue the virtual card.Think about it if you want a pay out before Christmas.

That's true, I'm kicking myself now but we'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of November do they give an update

That's true, I'm kicking myself now but we'll just have to wait and see what happens at the end of November do they give an update

Drop them an email requesting a virtual card

Redclive:- For the duration of the Covid-19 crisis, we will be sending out your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time. The digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C, the cards created by EML Payment Group. The cards can be used for any payment that can be made online or over the phone, in exactly the same way as a physical card, but can’t be used in store. If you would rather wait for the cheque, please let us know by the 10th of the month in which the payment is due and the cheque will be sent as and when we are able to send them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Drop them an email requesting a virtual card

Just did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

I have 3000 points pending with acumen for the past since Oct 31st. They are normally much faster that this at paying out.

• Advertisement

jc77 wrote: »
    I have 3000 points pending with acumen for the past since Oct 31st. They are normally much faster that this at paying out.

I got mine today from around the same time today
    Lockdown slows things down

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Shop and scan 30 point 'survey' which was pushing me to go from ye-olde phone line unit to the PC upload one

That pay less doesn't it? I'm on 540points/month, used to be 600 and I've never asked why it dropped.

L1011 wrote: »
    Shop and scan 30 point 'survey' which was pushing me to go from ye-olde phone line unit to the PC upload one

That pay less doesn't it? I'm on 540points/month, used to be 600 and I've never asked why it dropped.

I'm on the old scanner type where I scan my shopping, offers, etc and just sit the scanner back into it's base connector-type thing. I've never had a landline nor had to connect it to internet.

I too only get 540 points per month & also never queried why it dropped from 600 a number of years back.

The surveys used to be handy points also, but I haven't had a survey from them in ages.

Old fashioned scanner here too, shop and scan sounds like it’s a poor payer but they gave me a bonus €20 last month and with Nike on the rewards now it’s great to use when Nike have 25% off sale items

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

Redclive:- For the duration of the Covid-19 crisis, we will be sending out your rewards in digital/virtual card format.

That's a tad vague from RedC but presumably they mean until the end of the current lockdown?

Saudades wrote: »
    That's a tad vague from RedC but presumably they mean until the end of the current lockdown?

That has been their statement since March really, it’s not vague at all
    You either get a cheque if you wait or get a virtual card if you want to get paid

When companies are working from home what more can they do

I’m having no luck with red c lately I keep getting kicked out this is the 4th survey lol

I’m having no luck with red c lately I keep getting kicked out this is the 4th survey lol

this is a very slow time for big paying surveys with the likes of red c, the low payers are still knocking out surveys to beat the band
    europinions i joined them a few weeks back and im at 28 euro and mobrog averaging a fiver a week for example

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

How often do people get Red C surveys? I've been stuck on €47 for near a month now but in that time I'd say I only got 3/4 surveys and screened out of them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

The last RedC survey I got paid for was on 13/10. Then nothing apart from that survey where I was kicked out after entering my correct year of birth. I never earn much from them-maybe 50 euro every six months if I'm lucky. I'm on 44 points now and my last payout was in May.

I tried updating my profile, but as others have mentioned the information and categories there are ridiculously outdated-with questions about my use of Bebo and if I read the Sunday Tribune. You would think that such a well known and reputable market research company would pay a little more attention to how they profile their users.

• Advertisement

Know the feeling.Last few weeks have been like a desert with RED C for me.But Monday I got a €3 &€4 out of nowhere from them.Keep checking your e mails.Things can turn round.

I cancelled my account from Europinions this year.Took me TWO years to get to the €30 payout.Too long for me to get a pay out from a survey company.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I cancelled my account from Europinions this year.Took me TWO years to get to the €30 payout.Too long for me to get a pay out from a survey company.

You need to check the dashboard a few times a day. Emails are as rare as hen's teeth,

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Old fashioned scanner here too, shop and scan sounds like it’s a poor payer but they gave me a bonus €20 last month and with Nike on the rewards now it’s great to use when Nike have 25% off sale items

The bonus 20 for the anniversary plus the 10 for christmas and the 6 on your birthday are what brings the monthly figure over the line to an OK annual total really.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    You need to check the dashboard a few times a day. Emails are as rare as hen's teeth,

Did that for two years Jim.Problem is that I see is that Europinions, Triaba,Toluna,Lifepoints are all linked.If you do a survey on one you get screened out of the other ones.Anyway found Europinions poor overall for surveys and to reach the €30 payout took 2 years for me.Not my kind of survey site.If I got 50c a week from Europinions I was lucky.Anyway I'm done with Europinions.

Always check out at 3000 cause you can get an Amazon voucher from allgifts at this price without a remainder.

Got my €30 voucher code from Acumen, hope your right.

£25 eVoucher for Amazon is now €30. I thought this was €32 the last time I checked (months ago).

Did that for two years Jim.Problem is that I see is that Europinions, Triaba,Toluna,Lifepoints are all linked.If you do a survey on one you get screened out of the other ones.Anyway found Europinions poor overall for surveys and to reach the €30 payout took 2 years for me.Not my kind of survey site.If I got 50c a week from Europinions I was lucky.Anyway I'm done with Europinions.

I’m at €29.50 after just over a month on europinions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc going well so far this month, €12(4surveys) in the bag, last month i got 2 surveys from them taught i got the boot but has turned around this month.

Redc going well so far this month, €12(4surveys) in the bag, last month i got 2 surveys from them taught i got the boot but has turned around this month.

Got a €3,€4,&€4 this week too after nothing for two weeks.I'm back in the game for this month (maybe).On €28,bit of a longshot I know,but at least RED C haven't forgotten me.

• Advertisement

After a bad streak I finally got €1 from red c lol

Advertisement