Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

After a bad streak I finally got €1 from red c lol

Same. That was an easy one. Just the one question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got a €3,€4,&€4 this week too after nothing for two weeks.I'm back in the game for this month (maybe).On €28,bit of a longshot I know,but at least RED C haven't forgotten me.

That's the job bmc, got the €1 same as the lads today ... as they say every little helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

After a bad streak I finally got €1 from red c lol

RED C seems to have gone slow for a lot of us lately.But sines of a revival,to be welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Red C doing nothing for me but has never been great tbh.
    September one €1 survey
    October one €3 survey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Gots me a Digital Card thingy for 50 smackers from REDC winging its way to me in next couple of weeks, and need to cash out ShopandScan. Am strugging which Voucher to get though! €20 with Amazon or Argos, or €15 One4all. I need to get Boots in Penneys, I always buy Penneys Boots, and current ones are on the way out soon in need of bin, and that Voucher would have come in so handy, (for something that I will wear that I need rather than buying treats un-necessary crap! :D:pac: ) such a shame that Penneys are closed. Penneys would have made a fortune if they had someone capable to run their Website online through the Pandemic with peeps bored buying all the niceties and doo-dahs and bitsn'bobs they don't need, wouldn't they!

Could wait until Penneys opens back up again but am impatient and want to get all the Vouchers and buy all the nice things now...!

What else.... There's another Site where the Points equal Tickets for their Prize-Draws but can't remember name of Site.

Have always found Mobrog and Irish Opinions the best two. Am very bad doing Surveys lately. There's deffo a few on Irish Opinions for me, and hopefully about €10 worth ish on Mobrog. I signed up to Europinions but didn't get round to doing any Surveys on there yet, there might be some there collected up to do at the moment. Filling out Profiler for Euro was depressing and looooooooonggg! But hey ho if it brings me a couple of bob it's more than I've had before!

Plan to take a good chunk of the day tomorrow and devote it to doing Surveys! That's what I did a few weeks ago, just one day.

All-in-all nice little bounty for me to spend for the Christmas with not much hard work involved.:):cool: If you can cope with tedious, there's a few euros to be made out of it.... Some of the Surveys are actually quite fun now though, they change them up a bit and some of them are quite interactive. I deffo get the impression that they are trying to make the Surveys more engaging rather than singular-topic, seems like they chop and change a bit more now or at least attempt to freshen up the Surveys a bit so they're not completely mundane...

I have just signed up to Acumen Panel, hopefully Profiler is not big-ass long-winded set-up... It likely is though...

Think have decided am gonna go with Amazon Voucher from SaS and buy myself a nice treat!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

RedC gone slow for me too since i did their demographic profile one(which you get nothing for!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I just got a 3 Euro survey from RedC. I think I'm actually in shock. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

sunbeam wrote: »

Yes, that brought me up to the €50 finally. I think I was screened out of 5 while sitting on €47 the last few weeks.

Is Acumen on a go slow? Ordered a voucher over the weekend, still haven't had it sent.

rpurfield wrote: »
    Yes, that brought me up to the €50 finally. I think I was screened out of 5 while sitting on €47 the last few weeks.

Is Acumen on a go slow? Ordered a voucher over the weekend, still haven't had it sent.

I think they took 7 or 8 working days to get the last one out to me. In the end I emailed them about it and it suddenly appeared.

I wish they had a more efficient way of obtaining vouchers than then having to go back to allgifts.ie and wait another 3 days for an amazon voucher order to be processed.

:D
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’m at €29.50 after just over a month on europinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »
    :D

glad you are happy

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got 2 more redc today €4 & €3seems to be back on track for me at least, last month was a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

I got one today for Red c for 2 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Anyone get their card from redc yet?

Not yet but it shouldn’t be long now, Monday or tuesday I am guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

Drop them an email requesting a virtual card
    Just did :)

Did they reply to your email from last week?

Is anyone having problems on Mobrog where you complete a survey and receive the attached error screen at the end? This just happened to me after a very long survey on Orchard Thieves Cider.

I've sent them a message about this before but they've come back asking me for the number of the survey in the email invite. However this is happening in studies that I did not obtain via email invite and I have no reference number for them

I've wasted my time on at least three of these this week. :mad:

Is anyone having problems on Mobrog where you complete a survey and receive the attached error screen at the end? This just happened to me after a very long survey on Orchard Thieves Cider.

I've sent them a message about this before but they've come back asking me for the number of the survey in the email invite. However this is happening in studies that I did not obtain via email invite and I have no reference number for them

never had that myself it is a bit of a pain if it is on a long survey, im stuck on 4.94 today :D
    i try to do the short ones on mobrog, i always get nervous the longer high payers will go pear shaped

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

Was that the €2.36 survey / estimated duration 30 minutes? I got the invite but it didn't even let me start.
    If you did actual complete the survey - you might get lucky and they add the payout to your account.

-

Signed up to Europinions last week - and they gave me 18 surveys on my dashboard - but 12 minute surveys paying out 0.20, 16 minutes for 0.30, 13 minutes for 0.30, seems a bit too low paying compared to the others.
    Are they always that kind of low payout I wonder, or just the initial beginners dashboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Saudades wrote: »
    Did they reply to your email from last week?

No, I sent a follow up last night though

• Advertisement

No it was just the usual 43c cent one that you get if you check for more surveys. I tried again, got another one for a a different ad concept for Orchard Thieves and it happened again. So annoying as these would have taken me over 5 euro. It was an Opinionbar Survey and from the url I think the survey number was p86342.

acumen survey on mobrog just now for €1.18 for mw so might be worth checking the dashboard if anyone is close to a fiver

Happened to me twice in the last two years on Life Points doing their end of year Lifestyle survey for 2000 pts.E mailed them about it but got no satisfaction.Messed up as I didn't have the survey number.This carry on from survey companies happens regulary.I did a 50c survey on Triaba this week for 6mns ,completed the survey and on the "submit" question at the end it went haywire.Never got the credit.Seems like this is becoming regular from companies who won'r pay for surveys completed.

glad you are happy

I'm happy for you.Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

No it was just the usual 43c cent one that you get if you check for more surveys. I tried again, got another one for a a different ad concept for Orchard Thieves and it happened again. So annoying as these would have taken me over 5 euro. It was an Opinionbar Survey and from the url I think the survey number was p86342.

I now avoid those 43cent ones as they come up eventually elsewhere and for more than 43cent. E.g. That Orchard Thieves one was 60cent on Europinions today.

Yeah I know-so many of the same surveys seems to come up on different platforms for different rewards.
    Does Europinions have much different content than the usual Cint panels? I thought about joining, but I'm already on Mobrog, Attapoll and Surveytime and am seeing the same studies repeated all the time on these. I gave up on Triaba because of this, after not being able to complete a survey there for over 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Yeah I know-so many of the same surveys seems to come up on different platforms for different rewards.
    Does Europinions have much different content than the usual Cint panels? I thought about joining, but I'm already on Mobrog, Attapoll and Surveytime and am seeing the same studies repeated all the time on these. I gave up on Triaba because of this, after not being able to complete a survey there for over 2 months.

I'd stick with either europinions or mobrig. Same surveys.

I got a cheque this time, got a card a few months ago, its a virtual one.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm holding off too. I had a lot of bother using the last digital card .

I was the same, would not accept it on certain sites, used it for dunnes , no problem.

• Advertisement

alie wrote: »
    I was the same, would not accept it on certain sites, used it for dunnes , no problem.

Not sure how websites are not accepting a MasterCard that sounds weird
    Adding it to PayPal then forward to a friend and back is the easiest trick and send it to your bank, €50 in the bank the very next day without leaving the house

Advertisement