Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

sunbeam wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems on Mobrog where you complete a survey and receive the attached error screen at the end? This just happened to me after a very long survey on Orchard Thieves Cider.

I've sent them a message about this before but they've come back asking me for the number of the survey in the email invite. However this is happening in studies that I did not obtain via email invite and I have no reference number for them

I've wasted my time on at least three of these this week. :mad:

i just finished the orchard thieves survey with mobrog and all went through fine with no trick questions, did you hear back from mobrog or get any final credit ?

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

No, nothing. In both cases I sent them a screenshot of the error page. I was also able to use the back button on my browser to get to the page where I got a message that the studies had been completed and send them screenshots of those pages. After that it just directed to the error page instead of back to Mobrog.

I gave honest and comprehensive answers to all of the questions and did not rush the surveys. I did a similar study for another brand a week ago and it went ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

alie wrote: »
    I got a cheque this time, got a card a few months ago, its a virtual one.

I thought RED C were not posting cheques during the Covid 19 pandemic.

No, nothing. In both cases I sent them a screenshot of the error page. I was also able to use the back button on my browser to get to the page where I got a message that the studies had been completed and send them screenshots of those pages. After that it just directed to the error page instead of back to Mobrog.

I gave honest and comprehensive answers to all of the questions and did not rush the surveys. I did a similar study for another brand a week ago and it went ok.

Must be a glitch in their system, hopefully you get it resolved

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i just finished the orchard thieves survey with mobrog and all went through fine with no trick questions, did you hear back from mobrog or get any final credit ?
    Went through for me but didn't get credited for it. How much did you get? I've contacted them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I did it yesterday through the link on my dashboard which said 2.03 Euro. I was credited 1.60 for it a few hours later.

No reply from Mobrog, but I just got credited 1.43 for study number 1249715. I did one of the 43 cent ones earlier and have not got credited for it yet unless this is it. However the 43 cent ones usually start with PL_01. I've been instantly screened out of every offer they sent me by email today so I'm a bit baffled.

Anyhow, I'm just glad they're paying me something.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Worked out that my phone line, which is never used for anything except the Shop and Scan scanner; is costing €36 in real money every year whereas Shop and Scan gets me €100 of vouchers - so after the mail clearly fishing for me to go to the new style device I've explicitly asked them for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Does anyone know if the redc card can be used to top up your revolut

Does anyone know if the redc card can be used to top up your revolut

Someone tried it before and the answer was no

If you have a PayPal account add it to that and send it to a family member using the friends and family option and get them to send it straight back the same way, this means the €50 is in your balance and can be withdrawn to Revolut

• Advertisement

Got an offer of a 10 min survey from Triaba today for 80c.Clicked on the survey and it was for 20mns.Deleted it.This is happening a lot more lately.But double the time advertised is stretching it a bit for me.Would anyone do that survey?

kmart6 wrote: »
    Went through for me but didn't get credited for it. How much did you get? I've contacted them.

i got the €1.60 as advertised

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got an offer of a 10 min survey from Triaba today for 80c.Clicked on the survey and it was for 20mns.Deleted it.This is happening a lot more lately.But double the time advertised is stretching it a bit for me.Would anyone do that survey?

Same bmc, happening with io and swagbucks also, once i see the time limit gone up i usually dump the survey but then it depends on the amount offered.

So I got a reply from Mobrog:
    Dear sunbeam,

A MOBROG customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #915783 with the following response:

Hello sunbeam,

thank you for your email.

Could you please send us the invitation link of the survey? You have received it via email.

Alternatively you can also tell me on which date and around which time you have participated in the survey.
    I need this information to identify the right survey in our database, then I can check what went wrong.

For security reasons I am not able to see any contents or topics of surveys.

Thank you!

I already told them that I did not receive the survey by email and the screenshots I attached to my previous message(s) were taken directly after I received the error message(s). I replied, but am not hopeful about getting any resolution to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Anyone do survey world?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

bmc58 wrote: »
    I thought RED C were not posting cheques during the Covid 19 pandemic.

I got it 3 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I got it 3 weeks ago

That's the previous month's payment

So I got a reply from Mobrog:

I already told them that I did not receive the survey by email and the screenshots I attached to my previous message(s) were taken directly after I received the error message(s). I replied, but am not hopeful about getting any resolution to this.

I find it impossible to query surveys from dashboards, as you don't have an invite with a link to refer to. They never seem to accept that users aren't in a position to backtrack from dashboard links. This applies to all sites.

Anyone do survey world?

They are only a comparison site with references to the actual survey sites. Just go direct to the various sites.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I find it impossible to query surveys from dashboards, as you don't have an invite with a link to refer to. They never seem to accept that users aren't in a position to backtrack from dashboard links. This applies to all sites.

Well Jim,a couple of sites give you a survey number for their surveys before you take them.You should really write them down somewhere as you might need the number later.I never do and been stung by Lifepoints the last two years on their big Lifestyle survey by not taking the survey number in case of a problem.I know to be caught twice is stupid but I was.The survey cut out after two hours.I was raging,contacted them and was asked for the survey number...stumped,I got no satisfaction.It will not happen again though.If a survey number is offered,write it down somewhere.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »

with mobrog when you select a survey from the dashboard it opens another window to start the survey so if there is an issue you can look back on the dashboard for the reference number and note the time for a complaint if it is a big survey worth chasing

The issue I had is that the surveys didn't come up on the dashboard at all. I got them by clicking the link to find more surveys. Doing this often involves a number of redirects. Although I tried to extract what looked like part of a survey number from one of the urls, the correct number is usually not shown in your history until the survey is completed successfully. Sometimes there seems to be a glitch and studies you were screened out of also are shown in your balance, but i have only seen that happen once or twice.

The issue I had is that the surveys didn't come up on the dashboard at all. I got them by clicking the link to find more surveys. Doing this often involves a number of redirects. Although I tried to extract what looked like part of a survey number from one of the urls, the correct number is usually not shown in your history until the survey is completed successfully. Sometimes there seems to be a glitch and studies you were screened out of also are shown in your balance, but i have only seen that happen once or twice.

i did a 25 minute survey using this method and got 43 cent so now unless it is in the dash i dont bother
    i assumed rightly or wrongly i would be paid a fair amount

Clicking the link for extra studies is pretty much the only way i get anything out of Mobrog unfortunately. They do send me email invites, but even if I click on those within seconds of receiving them I am screened out of about 90 percent of them before I even start.

Correct, or "that survey is closed/didn't suit you, so here's another" And no survey number given.

But it's all small fry generally so I don't get too bothered by it any more. It's not worth trying to keep gabs of the numbers of every survey in case there's an issue, when you're doing a dozen or more each day.

Clicking the link for extra studies is pretty much the only way i get anything out of Mobrog unfortunately. They do send me email invites, but even if I click on those within seconds of receiving them I am screened out of about 90 percent of them before I even start.

Likewise. 9 out of 10 Mobrog surveys lead nowhere for me over the past few months. They used to be my most dependable but now they are way down the league,

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I never qualify for surveys on MOBROG using their email links. I have better luck taking the same surveys from the dashboard, but I find they're not worth making time for anymore. I don't get paid the advertised amounts anymore, so I only log in when I have exhausted my usual ways of getting a few Euro. MOBROG dropped the ball a while back and never bothered to pick it up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

I love the irony of the survey that asks the question - "How anxious do you feel today?" - which then screens you out when you answer 'very'.

Sad to say that Mobrog are actually one of the better payers for me, even if I only make a fiver a week (or less at the moment). About £5 from Prolific as well. I guess it's just a matter of demographics and I'm in the wrong one.

I'm lucky to complete 2 surveys a day from Mobrog/Surveytime/Attapoll. A really good day would be 4, some days zero. Maybe 3 or 4 surveys from Acumen a month and very little from RedC.

• Advertisement

Saudades wrote: »
    I love the irony of the survey that asks the question - "How anxious do you feel today?" - which then screens you out when you answer 'very'.

I've had that a few times and was screened out if I replied anything other than perfectly calm.:D

Advertisement