Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

How much have we all made this year?

Think I'm around the 300 mark.

Sept 2019 to Sept 2020 I got €450

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

How much have we all made this year?

Think I'm around the 300 mark.

A Good question. I had a quick look. It's not easy to get history on some sites but it's somewhere between €650 and €850 for the year to date.

More than I would have guessed at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

jc77 wrote: »
    Sept 2019 to Sept 2020 I got €450

IO...€200
    LifePoints €40
    RED C €200
    Triaba €97
    Your Say Pays £20

Triaba were the surprise for me this year.More surveys than usual this year.
    Red C are down for me this year compared to before.
    IO better than expected,lots of surveys,didn't do them all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Some impressive numbers there lads. Biggest earners for me were RedC and Acumen 100+21 and 100 respectively

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭laoise09

Anyone know if its possible to convert one for all vouchers into cash via paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Irish Opinions €90

Prolific £110.14 plus £5.34 awaiting approval (whatever that translates to €s)

Both since start of June, ntb

I see Irish opinions are offering a €10 e card from Mastercard now.Would you be able to send that to your Pay pal account?

Cheque arrived from RedC this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

RedC now at a tortuous 47 with 4 days left in the month - somehow suspect a 3 quid one will arrive on the 1st now!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loubox

IO - 70
    Acumen - 70
    Userneeds - 15
    Europinions - 30
    Triaba - 48.30
    Red C - 100

€330 all together. Worse than last year but spent less time on them tbf

• Advertisement

:(
    L1011 wrote: »
    RedC now at a tortuous 47 with 4 days left in the month - somehow suspect a 3 quid one will arrive on the 1st now!

One thing about OI Matercard digital cards is that they are in sterling, so when I transfer from paypal to paypal I lose out on a € every time.

Anyone have a better method?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

One thing about OI Matercard digital cards is that they are in sterling, so when I transfer from paypal to paypal I lose out on a € every time.

I'll be sticking to amazon vouchers so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Hey folks, just wondering has anyone the link to activate the ireach one4all cards? I forgot I needed to do it until I went to use them today and the ireach site isnt loading for me for some reason.

I'll stick to Tesco then.

You'll get caught with Acumen/AllGifts with Amazon vouchers as well €30 is a £25 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

be careful with amazon vouchers in £ with a possible no deal brexit coming

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

rpurfield wrote: »
    Hey folks, just wondering has anyone the link to activate the ireach one4all cards? I forgot I needed to do it until I went to use them today and the ireach site isnt loading for me for some reason.

I can't find the page on the One4All site that I used to activate my last card from them LAST NIGHT. There's no sign of the iReach site either. :eek:

I'd drop One4All an email if you can't find a way to activate it, but that might not be answered until after the weekend.

€2 short to get €50 with red c oh please please sort Mel it before Monday lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

IO - 60 since joining in July
    Acumen - 84
    MOBROG - 95 (surprised at this! Including €10 ‘extra incentive’)
    Triaba/ Listener Insights (same app) - 58
    Red C - 99

Total - 396
    Fairly happy with that. Felt like I’d more spare time this year but less motivation or patience for surveys. But not bad. Acumen being my favourite, rarely ever screened out and 10% of survey pre filled in for you.

• Advertisement

I can't find the page on the One4All site that I used to activate my last card from them LAST NIGHT. There's no sign of the iReach site either. :eek:

I'd drop One4All an email if you can't find a way to activate it, but that might not be answered until after the weekend.

Cheers I got sorted, I went and Googled it before i checked back :o got caught at a till with them, the woman on the till was sound, the people behind me not so much. I used to let them build up to get bigger voucher amounts at once, but I cash them at reward thresholds now in case sites go missing like this!

On another note I'm using the OpinionAPP and cashed for €10 last Monday into PayPal and it still hasn't come in. It's like the third secret of Fatima trying to find a contact for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

rpurfield wrote: »
    On another note I'm using the OpinionAPP and cashed for €10 last Monday into PayPal and it still hasn't come in. It's like the third secret of Fatima trying to find a contact for them.

Which panel did you cash out the PayPal from?

not allowed referral links here

jc77 wrote: »
    Anyone using Swagbucks?

I earned €135 (cashing out every €5) from Sept 2019 - Nov 2020, points earned predominantly via surveys.

Snipped referral link
    * I get 300 points if you sign up using my link
    (550 points = €5 PayPal payout)

I gave up on them years ago. Too much work, taking too much time, for the rewards paid.

Which panel did you cash out the PayPal from?

I think it's Cint.

Red c why :( I have 48 in my account lol send me €2 survey before midnight please

Red c why :( I have 48 in my account lol send me €2 survey before midnight please

Looking bad for you now,tajd.Still you're a cert for the €50 in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DebJZ

I just tried to log into iReach and got a 404 Not Found error. I hope the site's not gone.

DebJZ wrote: »
    I just tried to log into iReach and got a 404 Not Found error. I hope the site's not gone.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.ireachconversations.com Port 443

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Red C just called me a liar when I gave my birth year again.

Advertisement