Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Red C just called me a liar when I gave my birth year again.

You can’t stay 21 forever

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Folks.
    I encountered the same problem so I emailed them last week. They told me they're updating the website and that it would be back by last Wednesday. As it wasn't ok contacted them again and was told it would be back by today- Monday.....it still isn't. Mightn't be any harm to start emailing them to put pressure on them as I want to get my One 4 All vouchers!
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.ireachconversations.com Port 443

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

I got the same

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

jc77 wrote: »
    I got the same

It always seems to be the €1 partner surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Did you by any chance put in the wrong birth date in a survey in the past while?It can happen.
    Check your profile and contact RED C to correct the error.They will help you with any problem you have.

• Advertisement

It always seems to be the €1 partner surveys.

I don't like these partner surveys myself.Any problems you may have usually are with them.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Did you by any chance put in the wrong birth date in a survey in the past while?It can happen.
    Check your profile and contact RED C to correct the error.They will help you with any problem you have.

Na. Been doing them for years. I think Cink must send the wrong code to Red C or something when they screen me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Around €170 from IO this year. I think that's good considering for a huge chunk of the year I wasn't doing surveys as I just couldn't be bothered with them.

€7 from IO today alone. Would be nice if that kept up for a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

johnire wrote: »
    Folks.
    I encountered the same problem so I emailed them last week. They told me they're updating the website and that it would be back by last Wednesday. As it wasn't ok contacted them again and was told it would be back by today- Monday.....it still isn't. Mightn't be any harm to start emailing them to put pressure on them as I want to get my One 4 All vouchers!

I have had this issue since last week. I have messaged them on Facebook, emailed and tweeted. No response anywhere. I am wondering is it gone. Although they did have a post up on Facebook last week about survey results. I hope it is not gone. It was a good site and I should have had enough points this month for a voucher. I'm sure they had not updated my points in October either and that has never happened before.

L1011 wrote: »
    Shop and scan 30 point 'survey' which was pushing me to go from ye-olde phone line unit to the PC upload one

That pay less doesn't it? I'm on 540points/month, used to be 600 and I've never asked why it dropped.

The handheld scanner is what I use. I get 800 points every month as long as you transmit and upload the receipts. I find it great during the year. I get a few surveys a year. A bonus on my sign up date, my birthday and there will be 700 points bonus over Christmas. I have earned €125 so far since January and will have enough to order. Another €15 Christmas week

• Advertisement

I signed up for Red C during the year. What happens when I get to €50 I'm on 40 now. Do they send out the cheque automatically to my address or do I need to order it. Does it come straight after u get to 50. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Once your balance reaches €50 they send you an email and a cheque is sent to you. It can take another 2-4 weeks before you receive it.
    Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I signed up for Red C during the year. What happens when I get to €50 I'm on 40 now. Do they send out the cheque automatically to my address or do I need to order it. Does it come straight after u get to 50. Thanks

johnire wrote: »
    Once your balance reaches €50 they send you an email and a cheque is sent to you. It can take another 2-4 weeks before you receive it.

OK thanks for letting me know. Hopefully I get some more surveys soon. I don't qualify for a lot of them.

update from IREACH

Survey Points still being recorded.

We are in the process of upgrading the iReachConversations.com website but have run into some technical issues. We are working hard with our Technical Partners to resolve as soon as possible.
    Hi
    iReach would like to remind you that you are still earning points on our Omnibus surveys even with the iReach Conversations website being down. New Omnibus Waves launching shortly
    UPDATE - iReach Conversations Website Technical Issues
    We look forward to your continued support with upcoming surveys in December.
    We will be launching our first Omnibus wave tomorrow the 3rd of December and then the final Omnibus Survey of 2020 launching on the 10th of December.
    Please email info@ireachconversations.com if you have any questions.
    Thank you very much.
    The iReach Insights Team

update from IREACH

Survey Points still being recorded.

We are in the process of upgrading the iReachConversations.com website but have run into some technical issues. We are working hard with our Technical Partners to resolve as soon as possible.
    Hi
    iReach would like to remind you that you are still earning points on our Omnibus surveys even with the iReach Conversations website being down. New Omnibus Waves launching shortly
    UPDATE - iReach Conversations Website Technical Issues
    We look forward to your continued support with upcoming surveys in December.
    We will be launching our first Omnibus wave tomorrow the 3rd of December and then the final Omnibus Survey of 2020 launching on the 10th of December.
    Please email info@ireachconversations.com if you have any questions.
    Thank you very much.
    The iReach Insights Team
    I got this earlier too. At least there is an update and hopefully it is back up and running soon. It is a good site and would be a shame if it was gone completely

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

I've noticed Mobrog have reduced their payments per survey of late.

Previously, a 4 minute survey was paying out 36c, whereas lately, it's paying out 26c.

Similarly with a 15 minute survey. Previously, it was paying out 1.18, now is paying out 1.03.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

€5 handy from redc there, the one from the mobile companies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

Red C aren't doing cheques atm, it's the virtual cards. I got an email about it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Had someone said they had gone back to cheques? They haven't been doing them for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

From the email I received from RedC at the start of the month:
    As such, at least for the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time, without also set up security and ask for and have to hold your bank details. The digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C, the cards created by EML Payment Group. If you receive an email from us, with a link to your digital credit card, you can be assured that this is legitimate. The cards can be used for any payment that can be made online or over the phone, wherever Mastercard is accepted, in exactly the same way as a physical card, but can’t be used in store.

There is a little set up time involved in processing the digital cards, so bear with us, we should have them sent out to you in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to receive the digital payment, and much rather wait for a cheque, please reply to this email by 8th December with ‘CHEQUE’. Cheques will be sent towards the second half of December or later depending on lockdown restrictions.

• Advertisement

Still no sign of userneeds doing their monthly draw...

Still no sign of userneeds doing their monthly draw...

Hi

Finally, it's December, and Christmas is approaching. At Userneeds, we are very grateful for all the surveys you have answered this year. Therefore, we have made a Christmas calendar where every day until Christmas, you have the opportunity to win tickets for our Xmas draw.

On your personal member page U+, you can scratch your way to the question of the day – if you answer is correct, you win a lottery ticket for the draw in which we draw four winners of 50,000 points for the member account.

Winners will be found on the 4th of January 2020 and contacted directly via e-mail.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    Red C aren't doing cheques atm, it's the virtual cards. I got an email about it this week.

I got a cheque within the past two weeks.

Hi

Finally, it's December, and Christmas is approaching. At Userneeds, we are very grateful for all the surveys you have answered this year. Therefore, we have made a Christmas calendar where every day until Christmas, you have the opportunity to win tickets for our Xmas draw.

On your personal member page U+, you can scratch your way to the question of the day – if you answer is correct, you win a lottery ticket for the draw in which we draw four winners of 50,000 points for the member account.

Winners will be found on the 4th of January 2020 and contacted directly via e-mail.

Good luck!

There was no November draw though

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I got a cheque within the past two weeks.
    Did you specifically ask for it?

red c are back with a bang €4 €3 €4 all in this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

kmart6 wrote: »
    Did you specifically ask for it?

I replied to the email and said I'd wait for a cheque.

Jesus red c on fire today lol

red c are back with a bang €4 €3 €4 all in this afternoon

Somewhat the same here.Got €3.€2 surveys after ten days of nothing.Up to €39 now so hopes of a payout in January are rising. IO went nuts for me today,had seven options on my dashboard today(yes 7).I did four of them for €3.50 in total which got me another €10 from Tesco.Didn't want to do anymore as when I was banned from IO,and reinstated I was told to be "attentive" and not to do anymore than 4 surveys a day.Yes that what IO told me. So I did four today.Overall a good day.

• Advertisement

3*€3 from Red C for me (although one was supposed to be €4).
    They must be back in the office.

Advertisement