Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jesus red c on fire today lol

Got two myself today from RED C out of the blue.IO giving out plenty today also,(for me anyway).

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got two myself today from RED C out of the blue.IO giving out plenty today also,(for me anyway).

Got my 5th survey today lol I have €59 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Wtf? Not a whisper from RedC for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

3*€3 from Red C for me (although one was supposed to be €4).
    They must be back in the office.

And another one. €2 this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I have not got anything from them in weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I replied to the email and said I'd wait for a cheque.
    So that's why you got it since you specifically requested it. Their standard payment at the minute is virtual card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

kmart6 wrote: »
    So that's why you got it since you specifically requested it. Their standard payment at the minute is virtual card.

Red c did email everyone and let them know they could request cheques if they were prepared to wait

The internet isn’t for everyone

I know that but it isn't the automatic option so for someone to get a cheque they have to go to the effort to request it.

I know that but it isn't the automatic option so for someone to get a cheque they have to go to the effort to request it.

That’s right
    I hope they stick to the cards long term it’s so much easier

And takes a bit off RedC staff having to physically process a cheque.

• Advertisement

6 surveys for red c and I got them all lol

€4, €3, €2, €2, €2, €2

Effort??
    What effort does it take to type CHEQUE and hit send?
    Do you work for Revenue or something?

Yeah, I definitely work for revenue, posting boards is a new way of trying to catch people out :rolleyes:

It just amazes me that people insist on outdated cheques which clearly require more work from the RedC staff and cause them to have to expose themselves more as it can't be done from home, which during a global pandemic is no fcuking ideal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

€4, €3, €2, €2, €2, €2

All?!! Jeez that's more than I've gotten from red c in months, they must love yourdemographic! :pac:

It just amazes me that people insist on outdated cheques which clearly require more work from the RedC staff and cause them to have to expose themselves more as it can't be done from home, which during a global pandemic is no fcuking ideal!

That's fine, but it doesn't explain why it's such an effort for YOU to tap seven buttons.

It's not an effort to me as I'm not doing it as there's no need to relay on an archaic form of payment.

But why do you think it would be an effort for anybody else to tap seven buttons?

It's pretty simple, if there is an automated payment process in place, and a user decides that they need to bypass that by requesting a cheque, which in turn requires an email to be sent, then that is more more effort than the automated process. That doesn't even take into account the extra effort required when a cheque is received to lodge/process it.

It's a lot less effort for me to take a bit of paper out of an envelope, sign it and put it in the Credit Union than it would be to do all the messing required that has been advised in the thread in order to use it.
    The one time I got the electronic one I was stuck with it for seven weeks before by jumping through various hoops, using friends etc before it was any good to me.

It’s getting very heated in here
    Once people get their €50 reward who cares wether it’s cheque or card, each to their own and all that

For those with a credit union account you can transfer the virtual MasterCard online to your savings/loan account btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Hit rely. Type cheque please.

Hardly effort when others are talking about transferring the digital card to a family friend on PayPal and them then transferring it back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

It's pretty simple, if there is an automated payment process in place, and a user decides that they need to bypass that by requesting a cheque, which in turn requires an email to be sent, then that is more more effort than the automated process. That doesn't even take into account the extra effort required when a cheque is received to lodge/process it.

Two minute lodges a cheque in one of those new automatic cheque depositing machines in the bank.

Look you don't lime cheques. Fine.

I couldn't use the digital card. I'll take a cheque or a bank transfer (as redC's parent company in the UK does) over the card any day. My choice, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Two minute lodges a cheque in one of those new automatic cheque depositing machines in the bank.

Look you don't lime cheques. Fine.

I couldn't use the digital card. I'll take a cheque or a bank transfer (as redC's parent company in the UK does) over the card any day. My choice, relax.

It's your payment take it whatever way you want, getting shi*ty over a cheque, some lads on here just seem to think they can put their views on you and look down on you if you don't agree, seen this happen on other forums and if you disagree or call them out they go running to mods, better off not engaging, as I say it's your money take it what ever way it suits you!
    On a side note made €12 off of redc yesterday, 4 surveys in about 3hours up to €40 now with a CHEQUE coming for last month, have hit €290 off of them this year best year with them so far.

Think it’s time for the popcorn

€4, €3, €2, €2, €2, €2

Wow!! Nice.:eek:

It's your payment take it whatever way you want, getting shi*ty over a cheque, some lads on here just seem to think they can put their views on you and look down on you if you don't agree, seen this happen on other forums and if you disagree or call them out they go running to mods, better off not engaging, as I say it's your money take it what ever way it suits you!
    On a side note made €12 off of redc yesterday, 4 surveys in about 3hours up to €40 now with a CHEQUE coming for last month, have hit €290 off of them this year best year with them so far.

Glad I was gone to bed when this sporting interchange occured.Would have probably got somewhat involved in the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,805 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I would probably have stepped in had I been online - can we avoid any repeat please.

Red C coming in hot again. Got two today so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Ah what da fuq, its depressing reading these.

What demographics are ye in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Ah what da fuq, its depressing reading these.

What demographics are ye in?

I've gotten nothing the last few weeks either. I only get them every few months anyway which I thought was Normal till I saw this page. I only signed up during this year

Advertisement