Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,805 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I never got the 3 quid to get me to 50 by last Monday and I still haven't got a single survey since!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

A word of warning to anyone leaving a few quid sitting on the RedC virtual cards.

I had a small balance on a card I got from them back in April and when I went to check the amount on it I discovered that the company who issue/maintain the cards had taken a €3.00 maintenance fee from it in October and again in November.

I had gone to the trouble of checking the T&Cs (https://perxreward.com/terms-and-conditions) when I got the thing and they said (and still say) that a €3 per month maintenance fee will apply "After 12 months from card load".

The card load date for mine is in April 2020, so the fee kicked in after 6 months, not 12.

I've emailed them about it so we'll see what they have to say.

Red c is the only surveys I do and I’m up to €73 I was at €49 before December lol

There on fire with 3rd party surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

It is the same if you have a physical card like a one 4 all. They all have charges after a certain time. I always use them straight away when I get them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

RED C looking like old times now.A €4 on Sat which I stupidly messed up on the last couple of questions (I blamed the Budwiser).€5 on SUNDAY (yes Sunday),and €3 today.Up to €49 now out of no where .Surely at this rate I will get a €1er before the 29th.If not the loss of the €4 will bug me.

• Advertisement

Red c is the only surveys I do and I’m up to €73 I was at €49 before December lol

There on fire with 3rd party surveys

Could you make a TON by the end of this month?Never heard of a double pay out.Go on ya boyo.Hope you get there.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Could you make a TON by the end of this month?Never heard of a double pay out.Go on ya boyo.Hope you get there.

Up to €77 now got another 3rd party there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    It is the same if you have a physical card like a one 4 all. They all have charges after a certain time. I always use them straight away when I get them

Spend it immediately is probably the best policy, and, yes, they all have charges after a certain time, but the issue here is that the T&Cs appear to say that that certain time is after 12 months yet they've applied the charges after 6 months.

Oddly Acumen is flying for me when RedC is doing nothing. Should hit 5000 soon, you can cash out at any multiple of 1000 but most of the vouchers are 5000

Up to €77 now got another 3rd party there

RED C gone nuts the past week.I was on €49 after a few surveys over the weekend,but a while ago I got another €4 from a" partner" and up to €53 now.I could hit the Ton myself at this rate.This is great stuff.Long may it continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Have to charge my tablet in order to do the latest Red C. Hope it waits for me.
    If I get to do it I'll have made €22 from them today alone.
    This is the hardest I've worked since March 13th lol.

Have to charge my tablet in order to do the latest Red C. Hope it waits for me.
    If I get to do it I'll have made €22 from them today alone.
    This is the hardest I've worked since March 13th lol.

Don't let it go too long otherwise you could miss out.RED C surveys fill up pretty quick.You can do a survey while your tablet is charging.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Don't let it go too long otherwise you could miss out.RED C surveys fill up pretty quick.You can do a survey while your tablet is charging.

I know, but my wire is too short lol.

After my complaining I got the €4 red c one today, still 9 away from my first ever €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

L1011 wrote: »
    Oddly Acumen is flying for me when RedC is doing nothing. Should hit 5000 soon, you can cash out at any multiple of 1000 but most of the vouchers are 5000

Cash out at 30 and get an amazon voucher from allgifts

I don't use Amazon, generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

L1011 wrote: »
    I don't use Amazon, generally.

Acumen is great for regular surveys and rarely dumps you from a survey while paying well, but the whole applying for an AllGifts voucher and then having to order some other voucher from AllGifts is a pain in the posterior.

And somebody thought telling RedC to send a cheque was a lot of bother. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Amazon could be a headache if there’s a no deal brexit

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Amazon could be a headache if there’s a no deal brexit

True that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Anybody get into their ireach account yet?
    Not accepting my email address saying it's not found... fecking ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

They are updating the website as mentioned in the email recently and can be seen in post 8076 on this thread

The internet isn’t for everyone

Yes there is an issue with the website at the moment if you check your emails they sent one out on Thursday or Friday explaining the issue. They also sent the latest survey which you can still do and the points will he recorded.

Email was in spam Cheers

Does anyone use media opinions Ireland. Have you ordered a one4all from them, are they quick to send it out?

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Does anyone use media opinions Ireland. Have you ordered a one4all from them, are they quick to send it out?

I usually get mine within two weeks.

I usually get mine within two weeks.
    Thanks for letting me know. I only joined about 3 months ago. Just wondering does it ever change up a bit. Its very repetitive every day. Are you doing it long?

About a year. Only cashed out three times. It's handy though and they occasionally throw in extra points or bonus surveys which are a bit different.

About a year. Only cashed out three times. It's handy though and they occasionally throw in extra points or bonus surveys which are a bit different.

Thanks, yes I've gotten some of the extra points ones. It's a pity they stopped the bonus 100 after 14 in a row, that brought mine up quick the first few weeks

€10 off of io in last 3 days, €6 more needed from redc for the magical €50, was paid out last month also, thats Christmas shopping sorted and then some with all the different payments this year. Happy Christmas surveys lads, hope next year will be good to us again ��

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

Not getting any of the red C luck in my demographic either. Waiting though on a €50 that should be sent soon for last month?

Strangely, have gotten 4 variants of the same survey on a couple of sites for Slane Whiskey which was actually grand to do, very user friendly. Pays ok.

Also, been kicked out of about 5 surveys since Friday about Covid, all kicked out after I say I’m not anxious about Covid. Hopefully them surveys aren’t being used to shape policy. I’d be tempted to lie but not for something as important as it.

Advertisement