Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

elfy4eva wrote: »

Try anticipate the answers they want to hear.

If they ask you do you have kids, SURE WHY NOT!!!!

Are you the decision maker in the house? OF COURSE I AM WHY NOT! :)

Have you changed financial institution recently? YOU BET!

Hope this helps!
    Or you can just be honest. I earn between 250 and 300 a year without lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Just trying to help the guy out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Please give me your age, location, gender, and job so I can update my profile and start lying so :)

I'd say a good 40% of surveys I get emailed, I am unsuitable for after the opening rounds of basic demographic questions. Which is annoying, cuz I thought that was the point of filling out all the questions in your profile so you would get suitable ones only.

Anyway, the survey yesterday for National Lottery has brought be up to the €10 mark again, woohoo! Slowly building up that amazon balance to buy me a ps4 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

i got two tenner vouchers in three months, it was painful getting turned down for lots of them but if you have the time it does pay off

maximoose wrote: »

Please give me your age, location, gender, and job so I can update my profile and start lying

54, male, rural, married, retired.....

• Advertisement

I also do surveys with Red c, you have to have 50 euro to get anything.
    I am stuck on 20 euro for months and no more surveys. Same thing guys. save your time for something worthwhile.
    Yvonne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I am stuck on 20 euro for months and no more surveys. Same thing guys. save your time for something worthwhile.
    Yvonne

It's not the same thing. You won't make a living from Irish opinions but it sure does help when it comes to Christmas time and you have 4 - 5 amazon vouchers ready to go on your amazon account. The minimum cash out with IO is 10 not 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Yvonne

Red C do pay out though. Ok, it takes a while to get to 50, but it's nice to get the cheque in the post. I'm not far off my next one.

yvonnebb wrote: »
    Yvonne
    This is not about making a living. It's getting money for answering a few questions while watching the TV or such like. Easy money for nothing. I too do RedC surveys. I got 50 euro about 6 months ago and am now on 45 - again easy money for doing very little.

Bombarded with surveys the last couple of days, about €7 in total since Sunday... excellent!

Although I see amazon vouchers are currently unavailable again. Boo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Artylife

Nah, still not going to bother starting to do them again, and I was doing surveys for them for years... I get offerered 1 or 2 to do everyday but just not worth it until they sort the amazon problem out. Boots shops aren't available in Ireland so that leaves some overpriced CD store as our option... great!.... sort it out Irish Opinions!!

Artylife wrote: »
    Nah, still not going to bother starting to do them again, and I was doing surveys for them for years... I get offerered 1 or 2 to do everyday but just not worth it until they sort the amazon problem out. Boots shops aren't available in Ireland so that leaves some overpriced CD store as our option... great!.... sort it out Irish Opinions!!

Boots are here. We have a large store locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

boots are everywhere in Ireland now, not just cities a lot of towns now too. the boots one come quicker than the Tesco one so started requesting them now. sure we all need shower gell, toothpaste etc

Amazon vouchers are back, just redeemed two :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stainlesssteel

Hi guys, got a quick question for those who have been using the site for a while. Is there any advantage of me waiting to use up €20 on an Amazon voucher instead of cashing out at €10? Essentially my question is: Is the €20 voucher £16 or do they give you a slightly better deal than the €10 version (at £8)?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Hi guys, got a quick question for those who have been using the site for a while. Is there any advantage of me waiting to use up €20 on an Amazon voucher instead of cashing out at €10? Essentially my question is: Is the €20 voucher £16 or do they give you a slightly better deal than the €10 version (at £8)?

I don't think so, you are better off cashing in every time you get to €10.

I made a €10 claim a few days ago and they credited my Amazon account with £8.70 rather than the usual £8.00. Nice to get a bit extra.

Skid X wrote: »
    I don't think so, you are better off cashing in every time you get to €10.

Correct. You can't claim a €20 voucher, just two €10s. So you're better off cashing in and taking the ten voucher than waiting until you have 20 and amazon vouchers could be down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stainlesssteel

Good stuff, thanks for the help!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Amronoc

Very slow at crediting some surveys, all emails I send go unanswered, anyone have similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,406 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

There is a huge thread about them somewhere if you do a search.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Merged into the main megathread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Whenever I have had problems they have always answered emails relatively quickly.
    Must be a bit hit and miss.

Whenever I have had problems they have always answered emails relatively quickly.
    Must be a bit hit and miss.

Overall I think they are excellent and give money for old rope but I do agree that they are dreadfully slow to answer emails. My last reply from them referred to an issue nearly 3 months ago and a couple of others are still pending. It's the only aspect of their activity that I would have an issue with.

Overall I think they are excellent and give money for old rope but I do agree that they are dreadfully slow to answer emails. My last reply from them referred to an issue nearly 3 months ago and a couple of others are still pending. It's the only aspect of their activity that I would have an issue with.

Likewise, quite poor in that respect

Did anyone get credited the €3 for the sky surveys yet?

Amronoc wrote: »
    Did anyone get credited the €3 for the sky surveys yet?

Not yet. I assume it has to wait until after the survey ends but I did email about it without reply yet.

I have ongoing problems with Isobel not replying, I have 3 surveys outstanding, one is the sky 3 euro, and 2 had technical problems. I had a tech problem back in february and last week I got a reply saying the survey is now closed and got no reward for it, That is no way to treat us, Most places have a policy of 24 hour replies. They get big money for these surveys and pass on a fraction for us and I know this for a fact, the least she could do is treat us with a bit of respect.
    If she cant handle the job she should get an assistant who can.

I think the sky €3 went through last night. I'd still like some reply to emails though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

It makes me laugh when people complain - this is money for sitting clicking buttons for 20 minutes. If you have technical issues with a couple of them, suck it up. It's not your paid job. It's a hobby that rewards you with free stuff.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It makes me laugh when people complain - this is money for sitting clicking buttons for 20 minutes. If you have technical issues with a couple of them, suck it up. It's not your paid job. It's a hobby that rewards you with free stuff.

:rolleyes:

I fully agree with you. It is money for old rope. However, on occasion there are issues like fully completing a survey only to be told quota full or a link that does not work. No big deal and in most cases I just email to advise then of a problem. I have never had a dispute with them but I do feel they are very poor at replying to emails. Made over €300 in the past twelve months. I'd highly recommend them.

Advertisement