Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just lost a €2 betting survey on redc would've hit the €50 mark, tis like Christmas(pun intended)with all the surveys coming atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Just lost a €2 betting survey on redc would've hit the €50 mark, tis like Christmas(pun intended)with all the surveys coming atm

Bummer that,but the way things are going with RED C lately they seem to want Santa to come to most of their panelists.You surely will get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I missed out on that one too, looks like they are looking for a regular gambler

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 68,803 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Missed out on that and was too late for another 7 quid today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Those redc ones now are starting to trickle in

• Advertisement

Checked my e mail a while ago ( as one does) and a €5 survey from RED C sitting there.Got selected for the survey,about Covid 19,betting brands,and holidays in 2021.Over the €50 for Jan and still three partner surveys to come to my account.Could still make the double (like tajd) the way RED C are going????Could be a race for the first double.Ha,ha.

L1011 wrote: »
    Missed out on that and was too late for another 7 quid today.

Missed out on quite a few from RED C myself this year by not doing them quickly enough.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I think you will make it as they seem to be flying out lately, I got €4 and €2 today

Best of luck anyway

€82 now lads come on double pay out lol I was checking my email and I was like here’s a €5 survey and I didn’t get a notification of one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

johnire wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea how long it takes for a PayPal payment to come through from Triaba and Ask me?
    Thanks

Triaba took about 3 weeks for me the last time. They had PayPal “issues” at the time.

Triaba took about 3 weeks for me the last time. They had PayPal “issues” at the time.

Usually five to six working days.Now sometimes it can take only three working days.Certainly not three weeks now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭global23214124

Red C must have **** load of projects to get finished before Q4 end of something. Getting a fair few 4 euro partners from them in the last week or so.

Red C must have **** load of projects to get finished before Q4 end of something. Getting a fair few 4 euro partners from them in the last week or so.

Probably something to do with companies going back to work

Could you just not say" Red C must have lots of projects to get finished"?Why the four *'s???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Got dropped from another survey when I said I wasn't feeling anxious today - smacks of manipulating to get the required responses.

Got a €5 RedC though.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Got dropped from another survey when I said I wasn't feeling anxious today - smacks of manipulating to get the required responses.

Got a €5 RedC though.

How can it be manipulation if you do not know the required response
    I have never said I felt anxious and haven’t been kicked, maybe it could be that the survey is full but they want that free but of info from you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

At what stage in the month do Red C send out the virtual Mastercards? I’m due one this month.

rpurfield wrote: »
    At what stage in the month do Red C send out the virtual Mastercards? I’m due one this month.

Seems to vary I’ve had them at the 14th 3 times and also the 22nd last month

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Seems to vary I’ve had them at the 14th 3 times and also the 22nd last month

Be nice to have it this week now!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Does anyone know if you transfer the pre-paid credit card from RedC to Paypal and leave it there does it still lose the accumulating fee mentioned earlier here?

In other words, do you have to cash it in to someone else's account and get it back to avoid losing money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

RoYoBo wrote:
    Does anyone know if you transfer the pre-paid credit card from RedC to Paypal and leave it there does it still lose the accumulating fee mentioned earlier here?

If the money is in your PayPal account, the card is empty and so can't attract a fee.

If you just link the card, then the fee will still be taken because the money is still on the card.

• Advertisement

RoYoBo wrote: »

In other words, do you have to cash it in to someone else's account and get it back to avoid losing money?

You need to bounce it into someone else’s PayPal account using the friends and family option and get it back then the money is in your account and you can delete the card details and forget all about it, takes about a minute
    The money is yours and you can transfer it to your bank account if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got a €2 redc today, after hitting the €50 this month, thats €300 from redc this year, best year so far from them, €24 off of them this month.

Got a €2 redc today, after hitting the €50 this month, thats €300 from redc this year, best year so far from them, €24 off of them this month.

Got €2 McDonalds survey myself this morning.€4 one yesterday.Red C going great past two weeks.On €61 for this month now and thought I'd never get to €50 again after a big drought a few weeks ago.€250 myself at the end of the month myself for this year.Happy with that.

By the way,got a scam e mail from "Pay Pal" telling my PP account was suspended for strange transactions.They wanted a load of info to re activate my account.When i saw pay pal @ somewhere, I just deleted it.Just be careful anyway.I'm sure pay Pal don't send e mails like this.

bmc58 wrote: »
    By the way,got a scam e mail from "Pay Pal" telling my PP account was suspended for strange transactions.They wanted a load of info to re activate my account.When i saw pay pal @ somewhere, I just deleted it.Just be careful anyway.I'm sure pay Pal don't send e mails like this.

Any survey attached ? :D

Any survey attached ? :D

Did'nt check.

Is there anything more frustrating than losing a 5 euro survey because you picked the wrong animal? :o

Is there anything more frustrating than losing a 5 euro survey because you picked the wrong animal? :o

losing a €5 survey because you entered the wrong amount of people in your house under 18 at the end :D happened once and i am super careful now

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ballina1953

was the animal a donkey [joke]

• Advertisement

was the animal a donkey [joke]

Yes :o

Advertisement