Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Any survey attached ? :D

You know what.The amount of info this scamming crowd wanted could have been classed as a survey.But had I completed it I'd be waiting a long time for my reward.

Is there anything more frustrating than losing a 5 euro survey because you picked the wrong animal? :o

Did it once myself.Felt like giving myself a kick up the arse.

was the animal a donkey [joke]

Ah why so cruel?Tis nearly Christmas good will to everyone and all that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

bmc58 wrote: »
    You know what.The amount of info this scamming crowd wanted could have been classed as a survey.But had I completed it I'd be waiting a long time for my reward.

Most of the time they ask you to log into to PayPal via tbe link to unlock the account and then you’re screwed because they change your password and address and buy all sorts
    If ever in doubt ignore the email and check your PayPal account and there will be a notification on the website/app if there’s an issue to resolve

The internet isn’t for everyone

Most of the time they ask you to log into to PayPal via tbe link to unlock the account and then you’re screwed because they change your password and address and buy all sorts
    If ever in doubt ignore the email and check your PayPal account and there will be a notification on the website/app if there’s an issue to resolve

Yes I know.These chancers will have to try a little harder to get me to fall for something like this:Just wondering,how would they first get my e mail address(I have a few) and that I have a PP account?Are they just chancing their arm?

• Advertisement

Yes I know.These chancers will have to try a little harder to get me to fall for something like this:Just wondering,how would they first get my e mail address(I have a few) and that I have a PP account?Are they just chancing their arm?

likely a data leak on a company you have used previously and the info was sold on, these scammers have plenty of time on their hands and they will strike lucky at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I am on 48 points so near to my first 50 € from Red C, hope I get it this month

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Cashed out another 30 quid from Acumen.

Think they're my favourite

Cashed out another 30 quid from Acumen.

Think they're my favourite

I always cash out at a tenner, for some reason I don’t trust them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,803 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its Behaviour & Attitudes, a long standing market research firm. Never had an issue with them

Shop and Scan clicker arrived today; scanned in the milkman order but it gives "Unknown Error" when trying to use the app, clicker beeps twice while trying so it is seeing it at least... suspect I'll have to phone them on Friday when I'm off during the day.

I’ve never had a problem either and their surveys are coming thick and fast but after getting blocked by Irish opinions for six months last year and then again this year I cash out at the first option just in case

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I am on 48 points so near to my first 50 € from Red C, hope I get it this month

Good luck.Bit of time to go before the 29th so every chance for you.Nice to get your first cash out .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Good luck.Bit of time to go before the 29th so every chance for you.Nice to get your first cash out .

Thanks I only signed up a few months ago and after seeing the returns some people are getting I'm going to try and put in more effort from January.

They deleted both my account and my partners account for no reason, I don’t know why and didn’t bother asking I only do Red C

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

Seems to vary I’ve had them at the 14th 3 times and also the 22nd last month

I got mine yesterday.

jc77 wrote: »
    I got mine yesterday.

happy spending

€84 I’m so close I wonder if I’ll make it to a double pay out and a glitch will happen and only get sent €50 lol

I maybe waiting on some 3rd party ones you never know they take awhile to update

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Thanks I only signed up a few months ago and after seeing the returns some people are getting I'm going to try and put in more effort from January.

Overall I think RED C are almost the best paying survey site.You can make €200 to €250 a year from them.Surveys are usually what they say.€1 for five minutes,hard to beat that with any other site.

They deleted both my account and my partners account for no reason, I don’t know why and didn’t bother asking I only do Red C

Two IP addresses from the same address might be the problem.They might think you are using two accounts.But with these survey companies sometimes they wont listen to a logical explanation.Better to have only one account with survey companies if there are two of you in a home.

• Advertisement

One of you could do Triaba,and the other Irish Opinions.And there's also Lifepoints.

One of you could do Triaba,and the other Irish Opinions.And there's also Lifepoints.

We’re both happy just doing red c we don’t have slot of time to be doing surveys we both love red c

• Registered Users Posts: 68,803 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Were you using the same computer by any chance?

L1011 wrote: »

And if on the same computer, were ye using the same user account?

Most likely was cookies that resulted in the issue with 2 accounts being cancelled.

L1011 wrote: »

I had an account on my iPhone and my partner had its own on his iPhone

I had an account on my iPhone and my partner had its own on his iPhone

I wonder if, if/when the iPhones were connected to (home) wifi, was the same (or similar) IP address showing up for the survey company.

jc77 wrote: »
    I wonder if, if/when the iPhones were connected to (home) wifi, was the same (or similar) IP address showing up for the survey company.

Probably as long as we had red c we are happy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Got email from Red C earlier about changes to their privacy policy due to Brexit. I didn't read the link as I'm not worried but I hope it doesn't affect the amount of surveys we get in a negative way.

Got email from Red C earlier about changes to their privacy policy due to Brexit. I didn't read the link as I'm not worried but I hope it doesn't affect the amount of surveys we get in a negative way.

It’s about how our info is being held
    Meh

• Advertisement

€88 come red c give 3 more €4 survey double pay out come on ha ha

Advertisement