Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,435 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just got kicked out of a €2 because I didn't drink premium lager.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,344 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Just got kicked out of a €2 because I didn't drink premium lager.

I said I drink premium lager and also got kicked

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I said I drink premium lager and also got kicked

must be looking for buckfest drinkers.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

must be looking for buckfest drinkers.:)

Or Stellar Artois.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

Very annoyingly, Irish opinions every few weeks keeps giving me this Ipsos billboard posters survey that won’t load the pictures and then slows to a crawl.

Also today, 5 home and family surveys on dashboard for 75c, all of them just redirect to the no surveys available page.

• Advertisement

Merry Christmas to all you survey hunters out there and a happy new year and more importantly wishing you all ample rewards in 2021

Merry Christmas to all you survey hunters out there and a happy new year and more importantly wishing you all ample rewards in 2021

My sentiments exactly OG.Sometimes we disagree on this site,but that's life.And we're still all still friends here.My hope for 2021 is that we all get vaccinated and beat this bloody Covid 19 once and for all.Happy Christmas everyone and stay safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

One day turnaround from Acumen to get me the Allgifts code and one day turnaround for Allgifts to deliver it electronically - not bad going for this time of year at all. Now, lets hope Tesco still have some nice bottles on sale on the 27th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Got a 5 euro red c one yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

€3 survey earlier which got me spot on to the €50 mark. Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

12 euro for 2 hour survey from userneeds today. Can be done over 2 weeks

12 euro for 2 hour survey from userneeds today. Can be done over 2 weeks

€12 for two hours from Userneeds is very good for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

bmc58 wrote: »
    €12 for two hours from Userneeds is very good for them.

Yep would be a handy one to do during Teams meetings but I'm on my hols so going to give it a skip

Has anyone signed to Opinion world please? Keep getting ads for it,Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

alie wrote: »

I'm signed up, some of the others on here are as well. They're good, but they seem to give the exact same surveys as Irish Opinions, and they're probably part of the same company.

I'm signed up, some of the others on here are as well. They're good, but they seem to give the exact same surveys as Irish Opinions, and they're probably part of the same company.

Thanks, was not sure if they legit. ask so many questions for user profile, good to hear.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

They are both Dynata and there's little to be gained from being with both.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    They are both Dynata and there's little to be gained from being with both.

Ok , thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Is anyone getting surveys from Ideas Panel? It's August since I last got one and I'm 23 points short of cashing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

Very annoyingly, Irish opinions every few weeks keeps giving me this Ipsos billboard posters survey that won’t load the pictures and then slows to a crawl.

Yes that happens to me also. Now, when I see the Ipsos logo, I don't even bother proceeding to start the survey as I know what's going to happen.

Presumably it's a survey that can only be done on a laptop or PC.

alie wrote: »

Yes they're legit. They offer rewards for Amazon.co.uk, Apple App Store / iTunes, Debenhams (which I thought had closed down?), Homesense, Pennies, TK Maxx, or a virtual Mastercard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Is anyone getting surveys from Ideas Panel? It's August since I last got one and I'm 23 points short of cashing out.
    I'm getting them frequently enough. I ordered a 20€ voucher in October and another one just before Christmas.
    Last survey from them was 14 December

I never usually get them so close together but this year there has been a good few that gave extra points for video answers and then extra points for allowing them to use some in there presentations so this time they built up very quick

Check in case it's going to spam because there has been a good few since August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

A word of warning to anyone leaving a few quid sitting on the RedC virtual cards.

I had a small balance on a card I got from them back in April and when I went to check the amount on it I discovered that the company who issue/maintain the cards had taken a €3.00 maintenance fee from it in October and again in November.

I had gone to the trouble of checking the T&Cs (https://perxreward.com/terms-and-conditions) when I got the thing and they said (and still say) that a €3 per month maintenance fee will apply "After 12 months from card load".

The card load date for mine is in April 2020, so the fee kicked in after 6 months, not 12.

I've emailed them about it so we'll see what they have to say.

They replied and have refunded the €6.00, so it's worth emailing them if you're in a similar situation.

I've just gotten the email from Red C for my first reward. I would prefer to wait for the cheque but it says . This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time, without also set up security and ask for and have to hold your bank details. What does this mean do I need to give them bank details. I would of thought if I want a cheque and then they send it to me and I just lodge it to my account. What security do they mean and what details will I have to give. Thanks

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I've just gotten the email from Red C for my first reward. I would prefer to wait for the cheque but it says . This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time, without also set up security and ask for and have to hold your bank details. What does this mean do I need to give them bank details. I would of thought if I want a cheque and then they send it to me and I just lodge it to my account. What security do they mean and what details will I have to give. Thanks

Never heard of this kind of email from red c so I can’t help with the bank details thing I’m afraid, if you copy and paste the full email it might help understand it fully

As for the cheque, you will be waiting a long time with the lockdown kicking in, normally they issue a virtual MasterCard which you can spend online or transfer to your bank via PayPal

Never heard of this kind of email from red c so I can’t help with the bank details thing I’m afraid, if you copy and paste the full email it might help understand it fully

As for the cheque, you will be waiting a long time with the lockdown kicking in, normally they issue a virtual MasterCard which you can spend online or transfer to your bank via PayPal

Dear REDC Live Member,

Wishing you a Very Happy 2021!!

Thank you for your continuous support. Your opinions are important to us and we are happy to have you in our panel.

You have now reached our 50 points threshold for payment. As you are aware we normally send payments out to panellists by cheque. In the current circumstances surrounding Coronavirus Outbreak and subsequent government guidelines, we can’t do this, as it would be a danger to staff having to process and handle the cheques. We also don’t want to send out documents to you either if we can help it.

As such, at least for the duration of the crisis, we will be sending out your rewards in digital/virtual card format. This is the quickest way for us to get you rewards at this time, without also set up security and ask for and have to hold your bank details. The digital cards will be sent to you by email from RED C, the cards created by EML Payment Group. If you receive an email from us, with a link to your digital credit card, you can be assured that this is legitimate. The cards can be used for any payment that can be made online or over the phone, wherever Mastercard is accepted, in exactly the same way as a physical card, but can’t be used in store.

There is a little set up time involved in processing the digital cards, so bear with us, we should have them sent out to you in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to receive the digital payment, and much rather wait for a cheque, please reply to this email by 10th January with ‘CHEQUE’. Cheques will be sent towards the second half of January, or later, depending on lockdown restrictions.

We hope that you are all keeping safe during Covid-19, and thank you again for all your input helping us to continue to deliver the opinions of the people of Ireland at this time.

Regards

The REDC Live Team

Just wondering if I decide to take the virtual card do I need to do anything else after that email or just wait.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just wondering if I decide to take the virtual card do I need to do anything else after that email or just wait.

Ah that’s the standard email they sent to everyone, your post made it sound like there was an option for bank details

Just wait for the virtual card if you want that or contact them for a cheques of you want to wait

• Advertisement

Ah that’s the standard email they sent to everyone, your post made it sound like there was an option for bank details

Just wait for the virtual card if you want that or contact them for a cheques of you want to wait
    I didn't know, it said they would be holding bank details so that's what I was querying. So if I ask for the cheque they will just send that and not want my details

Advertisement