Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Usually the way with most survey companies.Rarely end up as the advertised time.

If you wanted to give 1 line answers you could have skipped through it fairly quickly. I'd wonder how quick they would be to pay out though

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Been on €49 since before Christmas with RedC, someone is taking the Mick I reckon :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

If you wanted to give 1 line answers you could have skipped through it fairly quickly. I'd wonder how quick they would be to pay out though

They might not have been too pleased with you,and maybe not payed you for speeding through the survey.Anyway the pot of gold is near.

delly wrote: »
    Been on €49 since before Christmas with RedC, someone is taking the Mick I reckon :P

Unbelivable.Would pi*s anyone off.

€4 RedC out today about the covid vaccine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

delly wrote: »

I was on €49 too and then a €4 partner one came in the other day and 2 x€4 came in this morning so don’t give up

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

I was wondering since I've only ever got the online card from Redc-if you get the cheque,would you have to pay tax on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Abiya041 wrote: »
    I was wondering since I've only ever got the online card from Redc-if you get the cheque,would you have to pay tax on it?

I was wondering that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Been with redc for many a year and ever had any problem with the taxman calling

Got many cheques from RED C over the years and just cashed them in my bank.Never any comeback from Revenue.I think the ammount is too small for Revenue to be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I had a survey come up yesterday on the Mobrog and Opinion App that wanted me to take a picture of myself and also my passport at the start of it. They were under a euro on both apps which wasn't encouraging. I don't mind giving some details about myself but no way was I putting up my passport. Just wondering has anyone seen anything like that before, I'm a good while doing surveys and haven't

rpurfield wrote: »
    I had a survey come up yesterday on the Mobrog and Opinion App that wanted me to take a picture of myself and also my passport at the start of it. They were under a euro on both apps which wasn't encouraging. I don't mind giving some details about myself but no way was I putting up my passport. Just wondering has anyone seen anything like that before, I'm a good while doing surveys and haven't

That's very suspicious to me and for less than a euro I doubt anyone is giving them that. I'm the same don't mind giving certain details but that is a bit much.

i wont even do a video call never mind sharing a passport

nice easy one from red c today for a fiver, based on mobile phones and broadband

OmegaGene wrote: »
    nice easy one from red c today for a fiver, based on mobile phones and broadband

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Got the 4 euro one which officially put me over the 50!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

I got the co vid one which was grand, and got kicked out of another one , Did 2 on opinion world too

That €3 smoking one was aback again. Seems to be the same 5 surveys every few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Does anyone use swagbucks anymore?

Accumen back again with another 2 €2 surveys today and the offer of a €60 zoom call for 90 minute chat, I swerved that one

• Advertisement

rpurfield wrote: »

Got something similar from IO yesterday,declined it.Bit too intrusive for me.

OmegaGene wrote: »

Got a €4,€3,€3 today from RED C out of nowhere.Handy €10.Might make another €50 in Feb.Only need €12 more.:)

One that I got today from RED C was ,where I went ,who I met,on Mon and Tue of this week.Did it and told the truth.Broke no rules.Is this the Government checking up on Irish people and their adherence to Covid rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Nothing from redc lately .must be my age and county!!

€130 from RedC

Boom

€130 from RedC

Boom

Sweet Thomas, happy spending

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Postman handed me four envelopes today. All marked "Private and Confidential" and containing plastic cards.
    He must think I'm up to to some sort of a scam but it's just that my One4All rewards from a few different survey companies all arrived on the same day.

Postman handed me four envelopes today. All marked "Private and Confidential" and containing plastic cards.
    He must think I'm up to to some sort of a scam but it's just that my One4All rewards from a few different survey companies all arrived on the same day.

Same thing happened to me today, but only two envelopes, one each for partner and myself, i was thinking jaysus what bill/summons was after arriving, but it was from ireach they arrived fairly quick after ordering them two weeks ago.

Sweet Thomas, happy spending

It'll just about cover my car tax for 3 months :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

€130 from RedC

Boom

you must be their perfect demographic profiler!!! do you ever get screened out of surveys can i ask?

Advertisement