Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Same thing happened to me today, but only two envelopes, one each for partner and myself, i was thinking jaysus what bill/summons was after arriving, but it was from ireach they arrived fairly quick after ordering them two weeks ago.

I only ordered last week with ireach so I ll probably be waiting awhile if they're after processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

you must be their perfect demographic profiler!!! do you ever get screened out of surveys can i ask?

Yep loads. Usually the smoking and gambling ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

€130 from RedC

Boom

You must be a Sky Sports Racing watcher to use that phrase.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Yep loads. Usually the smoking and gambling ones.

ah ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Cal04 wrote: »
    Does anyone use swagbucks anymore?

not since they removed the videos, doesn't seem even barely worth it anymore

• Advertisement

It'll just about cover my car tax for 3 months :rolleyes:

You must be driving an Audi or a BMW?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

bmc58 wrote: »

Or a pre '08 one;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

bmc58 wrote: »

She's a 93 mazda 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Cal04 wrote: »
    Does anyone use swagbucks anymore?
    not since they removed the videos, doesn't seem even barely worth it anymore

I still use it, and it's better than ever for me. They got rid of videos alright, but there are 10 free points for playing games every day now, and a few ways to get some bonuses with the daily checklist and SWAGO, etc. I find the games a lot quicker and easier than waiting for those useless playlists to not load for an hour.

€130 from RedC

Boom

Congrats dude enjoy

• Advertisement

finally got a redc one today that i qualified for... did a quick tot back and my average to reach 50 euro is about 5 months or so..

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

hi guys I'm new to this, what are the best websites to sign up for? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Deirdre5 wrote: »

Redc, morborg, ireach, acumen, shop and scan , irish opinions they pay out decent enough when all added up together over the year, you wont get rich but it all comes in handy, once you hit the magic number to cash out do it. Others will give you a few more sites to join also

Deirdre5 wrote: »

Red C,Triaba,Irish Opinions, Your Say Pays,Toluna,Lifepoints..In my Opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Prolific is good for participating in academic studies. Make sure to install the browser extension to be notified when they are available. You have to be pretty much on the ball as they fill up fast.

finally got a redc one today that i qualified for... did a quick tot back and my average to reach 50 euro is about 5 months or so..

That's definitely longer than most of the RED C panelists here.Usually takes me about 10 to 12 weeks to reach the €50 mark.It all depends on your demographics .

It takes 5-7 months for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I reached the 50 this month, it took 10 months. This was the fastest ever for me and I attempted every survey they sent pretty soon after i got it (only a few a month). I got 2 surveys this month and didn't qualify for either.
    Redc are rubbish for me. Im nearly tempted to re register with a profile the opposite to what i have, switch gender, triple my salary, acquire loads and loads of kids and pets lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

123654789 wrote: »
    I reached the 50 this month, it took 10 months. This was the fastest ever for me and I attempted every survey they sent pretty soon after i got it (only a few a month). I got 2 surveys this month and didn't qualify for either.
    Redc are rubbish for me. Im nearly tempted to re register with a profile the opposite to what i have, switch gender, triple my salary, acquire loads and loads of kids and pets lol

Your IP address will give the game away there lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

The Attapol app is great as well. I have a referal code if anyone wants to message me for it. You get notifications straight away. I love Irish Opinions and I'm on it everyday. This month alone I managed to get 2 €10 gift Vouchures for Tesco. The joys of being off work temporarily....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Also it'd be quite hard to remember your lie; and age it appropriately too. Don't try it.

If you're female, you'll usually get less surveys as far more women do them - obviously there are surveys that target women, but there are also ones that target men so that bit probably washes out.

25-44 used to be the age with the most people doing it but I'd say its now aging up at the top to maybe even 60. That will continue to get older and older as people who are online continue to get older.

Younger adults and older people will get more surveys, and men will get more - due to them needing a population mix, not just a who-does-surveys mix

In my case, I've started to get a lot less as I got older; having long since left the "younger adult" age group where I qualified for everything!

Redc, morborg, ireach, acumen, shop and scan , irish opinions they pay out decent enough when all added up together over the year, you wont get rich but it all comes in handy, once you hit the magic number to cash out do it. Others will give you a few more sites to join also

You hit the nail on the head with those companies
    I’m on €30 with accumenpanel this year so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Opinions.ie is ok too. Can earn a max of 300 pointa a month just commenting in the comments section. Surveys are not plently though. Good a paying out too

I forgot to mention Surveytime. They pay out instantly for each survey completed. Tends to be a lot of survey duplication with Attapoll though.

sunbeam wrote: »
    It takes 5-7 months for me. :(
    I recently changed age bracket so getting less surveys a lot of we have enough in your demographic..the joys of growing older with redc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I'm not sure what age bracket is best for RedC. I'm 62 and vetting much the same numbers and frequency for the past five years or so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I'm not sure what age bracket is best for RedC. I'm 62 and vetting much the same numbers and frequency for the past five years or so.

I am signed up to RedC and any survey I've gotten I've been told I can't do because it's not supported on mobile devices and you would think this day and age I would have a laptop or tablet but I absolutely hate technology and I just about know how to use my phone so I haven't bothered buying a laptop or tablet. Have you gotten any surveys that you can do on your phone?

Zebrag wrote: »
    I am signed up to RedC and any survey I've gotten I've been told I can't do because it's not supported on mobile devices and you would think this day and age I would have a laptop or tablet but I absolutely hate technology and I just about know how to use my phone so I haven't bothered buying a laptop or tablet. Have you gotten any surveys that you can do on your phone?

I do 90% of red c surveys on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Has anyone used the Starbucks vouchers from Swagbucks? Wondering if they work in Ireland and if they can be added to the starbucks app somehow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Has anybody got a plausible reason for the ridiculous question on some surveys that asks what super power you would choose and why?
    I'm tired entering the same nonsense every time.

Advertisement