Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Has anybody got a plausible reason for the ridiculous question on some surveys that asks what super power you would choose and why?
    I'm tired entering the same nonsense every time.

Might be to make sure you are not a bot

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

OmegaGene wrote: »

Yes but it seems to have criteria needed in your reason for your choice. 'Time travel to go back and correct history' is fine while 'Time travel to go back and remove this stupid question' gets you thrown out of the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'll try saying "to become human" next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

sunbeam wrote: »
    I forgot to mention Surveytime. They pay out instantly for each survey completed. Tends to be a lot of survey duplication with Attapoll though.

Yeah, i use them the odd time. Handy for the 80p amazon giftcards there before christmas, they all add up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Your IP address will give the game away there lol
    Darn :D
    Ah no I wouldn't actually do it but it would be an interesting experiment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I was on €49 too and then a €4 partner one came in the other day and 2 x€4 came in this morning so don’t give up
    bmc58 wrote: »
    Unbelivable.Would pi*s anyone off.

Just got a €3 survey on covid behaviour restrictions, ironic it is on the last day of the month. It being a partner survey though, the points don't go on start away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Ditto.Got plenty from RED C over the past few years(well around same as most seemed to get).Was a real barren spell in Sept/Oct 2020,but that's over now.Getting my fair share now again and I'm 62 also.

delly wrote: »
    Just got a €3 survey on covid behaviour restrictions, ironic it is on the last day of the month. It being a partner survey though, the points don't go on start away :D

Yes,I'm waiting for three €3 surveys from these "partner surveys" for alt least 10 days now.But they will come,not to be dependant on though if youre waiting for the 29th and a monthly payout.

Zebrag wrote: »
    I am signed up to RedC and any survey I've gotten I've been told I can't do because it's not supported on mobile devices and you would think this day and age I would have a laptop or tablet but I absolutely hate technology and I just about know how to use my phone so I haven't bothered buying a laptop or tablet. Have you gotten any surveys that you can do on your phone?

Some ,not all surveys can be done on mobiles from RED C.I do the odd short one from REd C on my mobile but overall I prefer the PC for RED C surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

just scraped the 50 barrier today with REDC, have been waiting for about a week on 4 or 5 surveys from them to pay out, ye know the ones they do through "gorilla" or some other thirdparty place, feckers are takin ages :/

• Advertisement

just scraped the 50 barrier today with REDC, have been waiting for about a week on 4 or 5 surveys from them to pay out, ye know the ones they do through "gorilla" or some other thirdparty place, feckers are takin ages :/

Happy days, I’m waiting on a tenner from those third party ones myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Is anyone else having difficulty signing up to Acumen?
    I put in my details but never get any email.
    Thanks
    Redc, morborg, ireach, acumen, shop and scan , irish opinions they pay out decent enough when all added up together over the year, you wont get rich but it all comes in handy, once you hit the magic number to cash out do it. Others will give you a few more sites to join also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

£15 worth of Amazon vouchers since 20 January with Opinion World and 60% of the way to another £5. Very happy with them overall. Rewards are emailed instantly which is also great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

johnire wrote: »
    Is anyone else having difficulty signing up to Acumen?
    I put in my details but never get any email.
    Thanks

No bother here john, did you email and ask them if they can look into it on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

I'll do that for sure- probably an issue on my side.
    Many thanks!
    No bother here john, did you email and ask them if they can look into it on their side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Signed up yesterday to a few sites to see if I could make a few euro while I’m not too busy at home. I got some AttaPoll surveys through today on the app, for RedC and Acumen do they email you if surveys are available or do you have to keep logging in to check? The app with AttaPoll is handy!

Red c and accumen both send invites via email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Has anyone ever had any issues with money deducted from Mobrog for 'quality checks'?

I've just had 1.55 deducted from one of the few email invites they sent me that I was actually eligible for and have no idea why. I cannot even remember the survey. But I do know I make an effort not to rush, answer honestly and not duplicate surveys I received elsewhere. Nobody else uses my internet connection and I don't use a VPN.

Now that they have reduced the average survey payment to 0.38, it is taking forever to reach 5 euros with them. .

Has anyone ever had any issues with money deducted from Mobrog for 'quality checks'?

I've just had 1.55 deducted from one of the few email invites they sent me that I was actually eligible for and have no idea why. I cannot even remember the survey. But I do know I make an effort not to rush, answer honestly and not duplicate surveys I received elsewhere. Nobody else uses my internet connection and I don't use a VPN.

Now that they have reduced the average survey payment to 0.38, it is taking forever to reach 5 euros with them. .

I’ve never lost credit to mobrog
    The surveys they offer for 38cent aren’t really worth doing in my experience it’s best to wait for an invite and get on it early

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

Those any one know can two people from the one household take part with Irish opinions or others?

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I don't qualify for most of the invites they send me, even if I click on them instantly. I've also found with those that I do, I often get paid substantially less than what they had stated.

I don't qualify for most of the invites they send me, even if I click on them instantly. I've also found with those that I do, I often get paid substantially less than what they had stated.

I think they send daily invites even if they don’t have surveys available in the hope you will complete the budget 38cent ones, it’s a very quiet time of year for surveys all over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Spursyiddo wrote: »
    Those any one know can two people from the one household take part with Irish opinions or others?

Thanks in advance

Hi spurs, two in the house here and we both do io, redc, moborg and acumen.

Hi spurs, two in the house here and we both do io, redc, moborg and acumen.

Thanks for your reply. I see your doing redc as well,
    I joined them yesterday but haven't a clue how to do a survey with them or do i just wait for them to email me

Thanks for your reply. I see your doing redc as well,
    I joined them yesterday but haven't a clue how to do a survey with them or do i just wait for them to email me

2 in this house doing them all too

Redc send invites when surveys are available

Got two partner surveys today for €6 that I was owed.They have never not come,sometimes takes up to ten days but they always come.Up to €41 and big hopes for the €50 this month.

Thanks in advance

Dodgy practice ,especially with IO.Two people using the same IP address with Io is dangerous.You both could be banned.Best one in household use IO,IMO .

Dodgy practice ,especially with IO.Two people using the same IP address with Io is dangerous.You both could be banned.Best one in household use IO,IMO .

Mobile phone using data or using a mobile phone as a hotspot would not give the same IP address if one would be concerned about this.
    Irish opinions posted vouchers to both of us in my house for 8 years without an issue and we both used WiFi, I don’t recall anywhere in the terms and conditions that states one member per household

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Mobile phone using data or using a mobile phone as a hotspot would not give the same IP address if one would be concerned about this.
    Irish opinions posted vouchers to both of us in my house for 8 years without an issue and we both used WiFi, I don’t recall anywhere in the terms and conditions that states one member per household

Agreed. I know two couples where they both do IO and RedC from their home WiFi. Never an issue in 10 years.

• Advertisement

That's what I was concerned about more so when we are using the same laptop as well. But I read Irish opinions T&C but saw nothing about the same household. and as someone has pointed out they have been using them within the same household without a problem

I seem to be stuck in limbo lol

Advertisement