Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Spursyiddo wrote: »
    That's what I was concerned about more so when we are using the same laptop as well. But I read Irish opinions T&C but saw nothing about the same household. and as someone has pointed out they have been using them within the same household without a problem

I seem to be stuck in limbo lol

Just crack on and cash out once you reach the ten euro mark, Irish opinions are okay but ban people on a whim so don’t let any balance rise too high, one user here lost €80 because of apparent discrepancies in their answers to surveys

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Just crack on and cash out once you reach the ten euro mark, Irish opinions are okay but ban people on a whim so don’t let any balance rise too high, one user here lost €80 because of apparent discrepancies in their answers to surveys

Can I ask about this? I used always cash out after €10 too but would like to take the MasterCard option reward now- not much point in doing that as every purchase is greater than €10 so would rather allow it to build up and cash out at Christmas? Am I mad?

Can I ask about this? I used always cash out after €10 too but would like to take the MasterCard option reward now- not much point in doing that as every purchase is greater than €10 so would rather allow it to build up and cash out at Christmas? Am I mad?

The general consensus around here from folks would be to cash out at €10 but someone may prove me wrong

Tesco digital vouchers are a good shout, you can let them build up in your email and buy a weekly shop with them and use the cash you would have spent on shopping on yourself or whatever you had in mind for the MasterCard

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

I might just do that, I started yesterday and already have €11.50 and i have read that they last for 5 years so it would be no harm having it in my email, it will be handy for Tesco
    Thanks again for all your help

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Kumpic

You can take 10€ master card rewards and combine few of them into one single master card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

dcividini wrote: »
    You can take 10€ master card rewards and combine few of them into one single master card.

When you sign up for the digital mastercard and add the io €10 voucher to it, it gives you the option to send the once off €10 or build it up by adding it to the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

I might just do that, I started yesterday and already have €11.50 and i have read that they last for 5 years so it would be no harm having it in my email, it will be handy for Tesco
    Thanks again for all your help

Which survey company are you using, that is great for one day.

Cal04 wrote: »
    Which survey company are you using, that is great for one day.

they are using irish opinions

they are using irish opinions

Very impressive. Im not getting many from them

Very impressive. Im not getting many from them

check the dashboard at various times throughout the day rather than waiting for the invite

• Advertisement

Anyone ever have a problem with Irish opinions checkout, I keep getting an error message after i select agree to terms and proceed

Anyone ever have a problem with Irish opinions checkout, I keep getting an error message after i select agree to terms and proceed

double check you have selected the number of vouchers you wish to checkout, it usually reverts to zero on default

double check you have selected the number of vouchers you wish to checkout, it usually reverts to zero on default

I tried that with the same result, just comes up : (An error has occured. Please try again.) I'll just keep trying through out the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Mobile phone using data or using a mobile phone as a hotspot would not give the same IP address if one would be concerned about this.
    Irish opinions posted vouchers to both of us in my house for 8 years without an issue and we both used WiFi, I don’t recall anywhere in the terms and conditions that states one member per household

That's fine for you and good luck to you.But as you and I know IO can be very tempermental if they suspect any shennagins going on with their surveys.As I said In my opinion (on past experiences with IO it's best to have only one account with them in a household.

Thanks for your reply. I see your doing redc as well,
    I joined them yesterday but haven't a clue how to do a survey with them or do i just wait for them to email me

Red C will send you surveys to the email you registered with them.Check your e Mail often as surveys fill up quickly and when you check your e mail you find the survey is over.

Thanks for your reply. I see your doing redc as well,
    I joined them yesterday but haven't a clue how to do a survey with them or do i just wait for them to email me

PS. Pay attention to the qualifying questions,they can be tricky.

On past experience DO NOT let your balance with IO go over €20.Letting your balance with IO build from now to Christmas would not be a wise move.Build and cash out at the €20 mark would be my advice.Tesco vouchers are very easy to get( gets to your phone within minutes) and to use.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Red C will send you surveys to the email you registered with them.Check your e Mail often as surveys fill up quickly and when you check your e mail you find the survey is over.
    bmc58 wrote: »
    PS. Pay attention to the qualifying questions,they can be tricky.

Thanks for the advice, i got one off Red C today, fairly smooth and straight forward. that's for IO i have €15 and can't get the tesco voucher keep getting an error when checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ruth123456

It says on my redc account that I got prize claim on 01/01,but I never did.I have emailed them about this. Is this normal?

ruth123456 wrote: »
    It says on my redc account that I got prize claim on 01/01,but I never did.I have emailed them about this. Is this normal?

That is completely normal and its what happens when you have €50 credit built up and they automatically issue the payout for you in either a pre paid credit card or cheque.
    The card is normally issued around the second week of the month and the cheque around the third week.
    You should have an email confirming you have reached to €50 mark on the 1st of February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I just signed up to IO this week and also have over 10 eur already. Have tried to claim a MasterCard reward and getting the same error as the earlier poster. Have emailed them so we’ll see.
    I signed up for RedC last weekend and think I only got one survey from them all week and it wasn’t credited yet so hoping it goes through ok.

sillysocks wrote: »
    I just signed up to IO this week and also have over 10 eur already. Have tried to claim a MasterCard reward and getting the same error as the earlier poster. Have emailed them so we’ll see.
    I signed up for RedC last weekend and think I only got one survey from them all week and it wasn’t credited yet so hoping it goes through ok.

the one from red c might not pay until their target figure has been met or it is likely a partner survey and may take a while to pay out but they will pay do not worry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

theres a woman on liveline now giving out about amarach.....

theres a woman on liveline now giving out about amarach.....

https://twitter.com/rteliveline/status/1357688087879507970?s=20

poor mary i hope she is okay after being asked a question, the poor crater :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Got an email there to apologise for the abortion question.

Did anyone do the 2 hour userneeds survey? Worth 12,000 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

https://twitter.com/rteliveline/status/1357688087879507970?s=20

poor mary i hope she is okay after being asked a question, the poor crater :D

She's worried that "little minds" might be handed a survey with sensitive questions to complete by a parent/aunt? Any survey results will be unreliable if people of a different age group/background to the panel member fill out the survey instead! :confused:So that's of no concern to Amarach...

Incidentally: I also took this survey, but was not asked those questions.

troched wrote: »
    She's worried that "little minds" might be handed a survey with sensitive questions to complete by a parent/aunt? Any survey results will be unreliable if people of a different age group/background to the panel member fill out the survey instead! :confused: So that's of no concern to Amarach...

Incidentally: I also took this survey, but was not asked those questions.

Who would give a survey to a young person to complete ffs
    They wreck my head let alone asking anyone else

How do you feel today ?
    How callus you describe your relationship with Vodafone of Vodafone was a friend ?
    What shape is in the image on the right ?

Enough already pay me lol

On a serious not there’s more troubling things on the news and Instagram than worrying about a question on abortion but knowing me Duffy I’m sure he gave her loads of yeah yeah yeah and how did you feel Mary

Can't see anywhere to join amarach surveys

Can't see anywhere to join amarach surveys

https://www.research.net/r/panelrecruit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Who would give a survey to a young person to complete ffs
    They wreck my head let alone asking anyone else

How do you feel today ?
    How callus you describe your relationship with Vodafone of Vodafone was a friend ?

Haha or imagine if they want to answer every question perfectly, rather than use the Prefer not to answer option.

"Mummy, is our household income greater than €125k?"

Advertisement