Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Do they actually pay anything apart from entering you into a prize draw?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

sunbeam wrote: »
    Do they actually pay anything apart from entering you into a prize draw?

They sometimes do paid focus groups, but otherwise, no. The HSE and Claire Byrne surveys are fairly low effort though, and you can get them done quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spursyiddo

sillysocks wrote: »
    I just signed up to IO this week and also have over 10 eur already. Have tried to claim a MasterCard reward and getting the same error as the earlier poster. Have emailed them so we’ll see.
    I signed up for RedC last weekend and think I only got one survey from them all week and it wasn’t credited yet so hoping it goes through ok.

I Email then as well yesterday and got a response toady saying to try one more time, I sign out and back in and got my reward without problem so they must have done something because i tried loads of time before that without success

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Off topic but why would someone be upset about a survey containing the subject of abortion, or indeed any subject. I get it's a sensitive topic but surely you just give your opinion and move on?:confused:

Beggars belief really.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Degag wrote: »
    Off topic but why would someone be upset about a survey containing the subject of abortion, or indeed any subject. I get it's a sensitive topic but surely you just give your opinion and move on?:confused:

Beggars belief really.

Well there's a chance that the woman may have some genuine issue around abortion and it may cause her distress.

Most likely case tough is she's a bit of over the top pro life person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Is anyone experiencing delays with PayPal payments from SurveyTime at the moment? I completed a study with them 6.5 hours ago and payment is still 'processing'.

They are usually handy for immediate payouts, but customer service is non-existent.

The annoying thing is that the same study came up on Attapoll shortly afterwards. I had to click out of it as I had already completed it and I have been 5c away from cashout with them for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Well there's a chance that the woman may have some genuine issue around abortion and it may cause her distress.

Most likely case tough is she's a bit of over the top pro life person.

I assumed she was pro-choice given the question she was upset about- whether babies that survive an abortion should be resuscitated- is a talking point of pro-life people, and both she and Joe focused in on the word "baby" being used instead of "fetus".

But yeah it is ambiguous. She made a point of not disclosing whether she's pro or anti abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CarrieLee

Can anyone tell me if Irish Opinions have stopped doing Easons gift cards as a reward?

Just went to get one there and the option seems to be gone. I'm not sure if they are just out of stock or if they have stopped doing them. I usually get Amazon gift cards, but with Brexit, VAT etc. I'm not sure they're a great option anymore.

I also noticed they are still doing Debenhams gift cards, which doesn't make a lot of sense at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Are RedC polls very rare? I registered about 10 days ago and had one email the day after and nothing since. Not sure if my account is working or if they don’t often send requests?
    Getting a lot on IrishOpinions and it adds up quickly !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Are RedC polls very rare? I registered about 10 days ago and had one email the day after and nothing since. Not sure if my account is working or if they don’t often send requests?

red c are less frequent than the rest but worth waiting for

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Be careful with io, i think its max four surveys a day, if your doing more than that they'll suspend your account might take awhile but they'll do it, just a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Be careful with io, i think its max four surveys a day, if your doing more than that they'll suspend your account might take awhile but they'll do it, just a heads up.

Oh interesting, I didn’t realise that! I just checked and had unknowingly done 5 on two days . Hopefully it won’t get suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Are toluna ones even worth it? Points seem low for the amount of time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I've just had a 4 and 1 € from Red C in the last 2 hours. I only signed up and had my first pay out after December. I didn't realise after sign up how popular it is so try and do the surveys as soon as they come in because they fill up very fast. It took me months to get to the 50 last year as I was very slow and took my time with them. But I've realised from on here how much you can make in the year. I'm staying on top of them now and have €20 earned already since January 1st. Some times you get a few in a day and sometimes nothing for a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I've often done more than four a day with them.

Cal04 wrote: »
    Are toluna ones even worth it? Points seem low for the amount of time

I dropped them a while back. Not worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Gave up on Toluna first of the lot - think it took a year to get the Paypal payout they had at the time.

I've given up on all the Cint operators, IO, and Userneeds also - none pay out enough. RedC, Acumen, iReach (annual payout is low but the effort to reward is not) and my Shop&Scan scanner are all I bother with now.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭emmaneiser

Great folks, this is saving me a lot of hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭bmc58

Everyone on Red C goes through periods of no surveys,Then you get several in a week .It's just the way RED C goes.But RED C is definitely one of the best sites around.

I was advised that after being reinstated a year or so ago(like many others for non attentiveness).And cash out at €20 max.do not try to build your account up too much.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I've often done more than four a day with them.

Playing with fire there Jim.I was warned to do no more than 4 per day with IO.

L1011 wrote: »
    Gave up on Toluna first of the lot - think it took a year to get the Paypal payout they had at the time.

I've given up on all the Cint operators, IO, and Userneeds also - none pay out enough. RedC, Acumen, iReach (annual payout is low but the effort to reward is not) and my Shop&Scan scanner are all I bother with now.

Triaba are not too bad over the past year ,and they are part of Cint (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,343 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Multi quote is a fierce handy feature

The internet isn’t for everyone

bmc58 wrote: »

I'll take the chance. I've been with them for more years than I can remember and it never caused an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

bmc58 wrote: »

they want ye to do surveys but they dont want ye doing too many, dreadful company, they banned me for doing that too.. had to email them and ask why to be told something along those lines too. They reinstated me after the mail but I gave up on them entirely after that.

they want ye to do surveys but they dont want ye doing too many, dreadful company, they banned me for doing that too.. had to email them and ask why to be told something along those lines too. They reinstated me after the mail but I gave up on them entirely after that.

They are not too bad now.Plenty of surveys (not paying great for the time).I can if I put in the time make at least €10 a week.But I always cash out at the €10 mark.But I will always be wary of them after all that went before with them.

is the redc digital card paid out tomorrow?

Might get a few roses delivered for the SO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

is the redc digital card paid out tomorrow?

Might get a few roses delivered for the SO :D

Last month I got it on the 19th

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Last month I got it on the 19th

bah, real money it is so :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

bah, real money it is so :/

Tweet Joe Duffy @joeliveline
    Apparently he can get them for 3.5c each.

Advertisement